the password for file sharing??

Guest Shinhwa

Guest tinasarangg

it was only created 6 hours ago... have some patience :) and to ask on yr second post? wow.. :blink: and go easy on the please and thanks next time ;) gratitude like that is always embarrassing (like my spelling heheh)

-_- yeah. the multimedia forum is a privilege. so be patient.

exactly, please be patient. There are still some stuff to be worked on before the filesharing forum can be released. As soon as the forum is open, the admin will alert everyone. Until then just practice some patience and just back down. Thanks :)

Guest theonecalledy2ckt

exactly, please be patient. There are still some stuff to be worked on before the filesharing forum can be released. As soon as the forum is open, the admin will alert everyone. Until then just practice some patience and just back down. Thanks :)

sung shouldn't have brought this bag. this forum is gonna lag like hell now. <_<

Guest HienSTAR

Perhaps this is in the response to the "threat" i made to sung last night? :D

Lmao as if Sung would feel threatened by a 15 year old boy. x]

Anyway, I hope there will be some sort of requirement to gain access to the multimedia section. Otherwise, EVERYONE (with a Soompi account) can access it and yeah, like Chris said, the forum will lag like there's no tomorrow. -.-;

Archived