❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest chezzy890

last week I'm so bored and have nothing to watch .. then I search @ Wiki for PSH profile and then see her film list that I not yet watch.
Then I choose Don't Worry, I'm a ghost ... the story line is great and it broke my heart at the end :(
unrequited love ... its hurt

tumblr_mmxiyz6VNC1qf8nkao1_500.jpg

Guest nistymaj

@chezzy890....good choice. PSH acting is great there. It just proves that she's a chemistry queen coz they sizzled as a couple and their loving gazes are so believable even though the male lead is not a flower boy. For me, it displayed the acting prowess of our angel as there is no hot guy to distract me. She sang the OST too which she also sang and played the piano for in her Shanghai FM. DWIAG received great reviews and won her a Best Actress Award.  \:D/ :) Here's the link. 

the crew were all praises for her because in this she did a dangerous stunt (diving in a very deep pool without an oxygen) without using a stunt double.  :)

Guest massakkali

I'm already starting to miss her! I hope she is enjoying her personal time. I'm happy her agency is letting her have some time for herself. Her manager is really lucky to be around her for approximately 10 years. Her manager must really like her because she didn't catch the celebrity disease x] I'm waiting for that wakeboarding show to air right now. As for her magazine shoot from 2 years ago, I think she portrayed the 'dark and sophisticated' look perfectly. But my favorite magazine shoot is her Cosmopolitan one. She really pulled off the 'indie singer' look :] This is my favorite along with her First Look shoot.
1303133239_151620.jpg
280083230.jpg
2943748579_FwEzs6IR_cosmopolitan_02.jpg

Guest janeb10

Who else is having Park Shin Hye withdrawal syndrome??!! ~X( ugh I'm missing her so much already... She seems to disappear after the event. Even though I miss her like crazy, I'm glad she is having sometimes off. When is her Thailand's FM? Is it on the 30th?

I don't really have a specific shoot that I love cause I love all of them lol ;;) I wish our Shin Hye could join a variety show like Running Man. It would be awesome to see her fighting to tear off someone's name tag >:) she's such a fighter!!

Me, my favorite is her photos in My Wedding Magazine last April. I love her matured looks on these photos. And she looks so elegant in those wedding dresses. ;;)

:x

Park+Shin+Hye+Beautiful+Girl+My+Wedding+Park+Shin+Hye+Beautiful+Girl+My+Wedding+Park+Shin+Hye+Beautiful+Girl+My+Wedding+

And she's so sexy on this last photo! ^ :)

Holika Holika Singapore - one of @ssinz endorsement, launch their newly metamorphosed membership scheme.

Introducing the NEW 'Holika Holika Singapore Butterfly Club' - a card enabling you to great savings, enchanting gifts and every beauty tools you may need to make the ONE skip a heartbeat!

For more details, visit Holika Holika Singapore : https://www.facebook.com/HolikaHolikaSingapore?directed_target_id=0
Source : PSH Fan Page On FB 
430117_10151564946227961_229422142_n.jpg

Park shin hye Updated her Twitter status :헐...가고싶다.. 데이브레이크..리듬파워..디어클라우드..자이언티..프라이머리..박정현...안산 밸리 록 페스티벌..가고싶다ㅠㅠㅠㅠ..나도 잘 놀 자신있는데 BNNnU_pCQAExCeI.jpg:large
She said that she wish to go to this festival ( I want to go. Valley Rock Festival .. ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ .. I want to go play well ) but I think her busy schedule prevent her from going :(( Oh my darling want to have fun but really I am sad for her 

hu.jpg

All the poems (are written for you)

Ah I"ve been hiding my love for youfor a long timeI am craving to show youhow I feelbut am afraid..If tell you all the secrets in my heartYou may say that your love would be Forbidden to meYou've been my everythingand I won't stand it''when you'd leave me''I'd prefer to die than to imagine such idea

All the poems I've written are for youI've been inspiredby your beautiful eyesand your warm handsThese poems are not''mere sweet words''or ''only crying and begging''Here they are ,they all are created for you

Here are all my love songs and my tearsHere are all my melodies and my passionHere are all my memories and my life with youthey all are yours;there's Nothing left to meand I am Nothing without your love....
By: Marwan Khoury 
Cr of translations to : 
http://lyricstranslate.com

:x :-*