❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest MISSMOON

JenniferG said:

I told u abt ur username problem so we can mention u whenever we want without having an eye on us :D , just forget abt this small issue & I will mintion u whenever I want :) loooool

1-your dream role for shinhye? 

a detective, a girl with a darkpast, and antagonist at same time protagonist,  >>> I think a detective role will suits her a lot
2-who would you like to be shinhye's next leading man in a series?

hyun bin, lee dong wok, kim hyun joong
3-what idol do you want shinhye to do a project with?

top, si won >>> when I found old photos of siwon & unnie, I was so happy, waiting 4 their collaboration as adults
4-suppose that u have the choice to make shinhye ends up with a celebrity in real life (marrying him) and that celebrity will love her & make her happy. who will u choose? just imagination

lee min ho or junghwa >>>>> to tell u the truth the first one comes in my mind is jung yonghwa
5-shinhye best chemistry is with ...

lee min ho. junghwa, jang guen suk, george hu, and many to mention.

6-who do you think is shinhye's strong competitor in the industry?

none, so far?

7- what do you think about shinhye's company?

it's ok as long as she will take cared off? >> another positive comment 

8- who do you think shinhye's best friend among celebrities?

junghwa, leehongki, jang guensuk and cn blue and ft island members and  i'm not familiar with the girls >>> I think unnie is more comfortable with the boys since she used to be surrounded by them since childhood.
9- for how long u think shinhye unnie will remain in the industry?

for a longer period of time.
10- did u believe unnie when she said she haven't had a love relationship? why? 

nop?   she said, she  don't want to revailed  her relationship with the media? 

@jenniferg thank u my friend for your answers :-*

Guest MISSMOON

BellaL said:

i'm sorry MissMoon, i must prepare for exam to enroll post graduate soon..

but i still lurking here to get news about shin hye.. >>> my friend forget abt the thread for the time being, wish u the luck. study hard my friend. I love your support to unnie u really inspire me :-*

lol, i remember first time i join this thread bec can't bear not answer your question >>>>>> oooh really, thanks god I asked the questions to get to know an awesome fan like u

mean/villain princess like yeh in my fair lady,  she already play it at goong s but i want see her as lead character not supporting role. i wanna see her play drama as rich girl and wear classy clothes, she must be look very beautiful.. >>>> agreed

2-who would you like to be shinhye's next leading man in a series?

with actor who have great acting skill or veteran actor so she could learn a lot.. bec i only know famous actor, i prefer not to mentions.. so she have a lot of choice, lol  >>>> :-bd

3-what idol do you want shinhye to do a project with?

i dont know a lot of idol, i only follow kdrama, not kpop..  but i read article, i prefer idol turn actor like park yoo chun, lee seung gi, kim hyun joong, TOP (he get best new actor on blue dragon and baeksang art award, but he is too hot, not good for my heart, lol) >>> park yoo chun was an idol !!! lgs is a singer or an idol. do singers condsiders as idols ??

4-suppose that u have the choice to make shinhye ends up with a celebrity in real life (marrying him) and that celebrity will love her & make her happy. who will u choose? just imagination

ahhh, you know my answer :) my heart still not weaver..

i think he brave enough to show he is dating now, but with subtle clue..

you can watch his Oshim interview (who is he?) >>>>> LOOOOOL, yup I know your shipping heart, did LMH say he is willing to date!! is it a recent interview??

5-shinhye's best on screen & off screen chemistries are with .......... 

off: co-star from three biggest shipper community, i know why shipper still remain believe in it bec shin hye off screen with them.. actually i watch all youtube video about evident (mostly couple item and bts) the 2 previous shipper years ago, so i know, they have off chemistry, lol >>>>>> agreed

on: all shin hye partner

6-who do you think is shinhye's strong competitor in the industry? 

i agree with you MissMoon, i prefer choose from her age range.. maybe moon geun young(26), han hyo joo(27), park bo young(24), go ara(24), suzy(20) 

i only watch mgy and hyj drama, they are good actress.. park bo young once beat her at 20' movies actress choice award 2013,  i pick ara bec she as veteran as shin hye, suzy bec her fame actually i didn't watch her drama, i try to watch gu book family since lsg the actor, but end with jumping the episode maybe i only watch 2 ep? >>>>I agree mgy & hyj r good actresses. I'm not familiar with PBY. yup I also consided suzy bcz of her fame 

7- what do you think about shinhye's company?

i dont know a lot, i praise them because they could arrange asian tour 2013 for her, so i notice they care a lot of shin hye.. i dont like them when they push shin hye go away from school but their choice was great, she was shinning during 2013.. i believe they are close enough as family there, maybe their action for not promote all shin hye activity bec another reason >>>> reading your posts guys make me think in a positive way abt her agency

8- who do you think shinhye's best friend among celebrities?

male : lee hong ki

female: park so jin, se mi, park se young

9- for how long u think shinhye unnie will remain in the industry?

she is very talented, she can grow more, i believe on her.. 

as she wish, i hope she complete her beauty until 40s, we could see her beauty face and great acting until reach 40s age.. i hope her hubby later not lock her at home..and try to trust on her.. lol >>>> I think unnie will make it clear for him before their marriage

10- did u believe unnie when she said she haven't had a love relationship? why? 

sorry if my answer different, i believe what she said.. if even she had a relationship before,  those relationship must be not serious for marriage, maybe the relationship was at young age..

bec i found her still pure, innocent.. i watch bts the heirs, and she is very shy there.. a lot touchy-touchy like bts you're beautiful and heartstring.. but when talk about intense romance, she will very shy and try to escape the situation, thats very girly..

if she had relationship before maybe she could do passionate kiss like yeh did at Goong when she only 22 yo or coffee prince. shin hye is hot and sexy but bec she dont have a lot of romance experiences, so she got critics for intense romance scene   >>>>>>maybe u right

@bellal thank u chingu 4 the answers :-*

Guest MISSMOON

chelsea814 said:

I really want her to do an action drama, she knows martial arts,right?. And also a superstar  (who sings, acts and dances in a drama or movie) well she's a superstar already so this is not hard to act.

2-who would you like to be shinhye's next leading man in a series? I want Kim So Hyoon or Lee Jung Suk >>>> for LJS I wanted to see them together after seeing sparks coming from LJS to unnie :)

3-what idol do you want shinhye to do a project with?I don't know much about idols but I like TOP, they did already an endorsement together.

ehem. Lee Min Ho. hehe. I'm so obvious as a shipper. >>>> LooooL you r totally obvious 

5-shinhye's best on screen & off screen chemistries are with .......... 

Lee Min Ho 

6-who do you think is shinhye's strong competitor in the industry? yes girls who are in the same age with her. 

7- what do you think about shinhye's company? I like it when they allowed her to have time to study and they are so dae bak to arrange a WORLD tour for her. >>>> all of u girls r positive :-*

8- who do you think shinhye's best friend among celebrities? I don't really know but i can see she has lots of guy friends, for girls Park Se Young, for I know Park Se Young as well.

9- for how long u think shinhye unnie will remain in the industry? I like this question because for me I think she will not leave the industry. She loves to act so much that she even started at a young age. Even when she gets married and have children, she will still have roles like being a mother. And I bet her children will be in the industry too. >>> thumps up LOOOOOOL

10- did u believe unnie when she said she haven't had a love relationship? why? I didn't because yes she said she will try to hide it until before marrying, so i hope that this time u know it's her first and would be the last.>>>>>>>>I'm curious how celebrities can date in secret !!! they should pay 4 their fame :(

@chelsea814 I can understand your shipping heart, actually a small number of her fans r not shippers bcz of her awesome chemistries w/ her costars. so u r her fan from LMH side. if u believed in them & they didn't end up together, sure ur heart will be hurt. shipping is fun if u didn't take it seriously. just enjoy their moments & accept any result. for me I want unnie to be happy with whoever she want & I don't want her to experience a one sided love.

edit: I forgot to thank u. thank u chingu 4 the answers :-*

Our Beautiful Shin hye. :x
She is such a natural beauty. Look at these pics,these are just fantaken pic. Not by any professional photographer or any ps or editing done to it. I am stunned. She really really look so angelic. :x
hhcQDbv.jpgtjtaFfj.jpg
credit to the owner
Though many say that its for mamonde. I dont feel so sure. Lets wait n see. :)

Guest MISSMOON

shinhye filmimg cf cr: http://blog.naver.com/kyulhy/140210347356?spi_ref=m_blog_twitter
I don't why the pics is not appearing, soompi sometimes like to make hard 4 us . press the link chingus

MISSMOON said: Months ago when I joined soompi, I heard people saying that shinhye got her fame from the heirs & her costars :( which made me angery @-), so I decided to write a survey so I can make sure abt her fame & make myself relieved. But this time is out of my boredom :) & to know much abt u my friends :-* .

Guest MISSMOON

it has been days since @branwen joined us :( . and I missed @nilerose hope every thing is ok with her eyes :( .@eppas05 good evening my friend, we missed u :-* 

Guest eppas05

Sorry @missmoon for being away, busy at work. When I get home, I have to back read all the post in here. Love uri Shin Hye.... :x

Guest shewoonmoon

【 トキメキ☆韓ドラ 】JPN-KNTV<Today> Heirs special4/13(日)Pm11:15~0:05 ON AIR4/27(日)放送スタート、イミンホ・パクシネ 主演『相続者たち』: "@kntv_info
BlDXUBBCMAATLJJ.jpg

@resrimith‌ ‌

shin hye cf with kim hyun joong very famous here in my country, i found a lot of article about that never happened kiss.. they thought it was real kiss, lol..

a lot of girl's heart was pounding saw khj kiss another girl, haha

he is famous here after bof aired in my country, indonesia..