❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

On 3/30/2019 at 8:29 PM, alcides14ahjumma said:

I am looking forward to her movie “Call”, she has been working very hard ,  I hope she will

take a good break to enjoy herself and her family , and comeback with another great project, my preference another movie. Maybe in 2021( lol! Do not kill me). :blush:

PS= Chingus, when comes to stand up By Shin Hye side, remember this motto said by a smart lady “ When they go low we go high!” :heart:

Hullo everyone!

Looking forward to seeing her in the lead role in a female centric MV ...

She has plenty of time to pick aproject later this year...with 9 months remaining 

If we keep 3 months for leisurely paced Fan meetings starting May 11, we still have 5 months left in the year...Aug-Dec

There is enough time to relax, travel, do MV promotions AND go through scripts....AND pick one. 

So, I feel very optimistic of seeing her again later in the year in a drama..:blush:

I would like her to do a drama because...

1:We waited 2 yrs for her drama and didn’t get to see her enough in MOA. Fans deserve a gift of drama from her.

2: She just finished filming her first lead role in a MV for projected release in October sometime...( Timing with Halloween? ). I feel gradual transition to movies would be good 

Also, a drama which would be a good promo for it too.:thumbsup:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, maris1 said:

Hullo everyone!

She has plenty of time to pick aproject later this year...with 9 months remaining 

If we keep 3 months for leisurely paced Fan meetings starting May 11, we still have 5 months left in the year...Aug-Dec

There is enough time to relax, travel, do MV promotions AND go through scripts....AND pick one. 

So, I feel very optimistic of seeing her again later in the year in a drama..:blush:

1:We waited 2 yrs for her drama and didn’t get to see her enough in MOA. Fans deserve a gift of drama from her.

2: She just finished filming her first lead role in a MV for projected release in October sometime...( Timing with Halloween? ). I feel gradual transition to movies would be good 

Lol! Shin Hye is in trouble with us! Lol! We already have a schedule for her! :P

Sorry, can not stop laughing! Very funny! :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Shinhye donated 30 million won to Hope Bridge's National Disaster Relief Association last week

I'm confident that Shinhye will respond by donation what i didn't count on it was done in secret...again. You make me love you more than ever baby. After her 50M Won donation last Dec to firefighters, she made 30M Won this time. Shinhye is such a cheerful giver :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Maybe will released on October 2019 2019.04.02 anji.style IG My #애착영화#콜#CALL Last shot D-day Unfortunately, finally #크랭크업 I'll let you go. Let's meet you at the theater. "Thank you, everyone." #10월개봉예정#별다섯개미리준비☆☆☆☆☆#박신혜#ParkShinHye

Maybe will released on October 2019

2019.04.02 anji.style IG

나의 #애착영화 #콜 #CALL 마지막 촬영 D-day 아쉽지만 드디어 #크랭크업

이젠 보내줄께 극장에서 만나자 "다들 수고하셨습니다. 또 만나요."

#10월개봉예정 #별다섯개미리준비 ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆#박신혜 #ParkShinHye

Cr: Shyepi7

• Like 3

On 4/8/2019 at 3:56 AM, maris1 said:

Hullo everyone!

hi @maris1 6 mos post production for CALL is a little bit long but i don't mind at all. Though, it reminds me of "Silent Witness" where I waited so long but then I was not satisfied with the end result. My only consolation: she got to work with great cast. Hoping that CALL would exceed my expectation.

To be honest, I'm waiting for Shinhye to breakthrough. I am always left wanting for something more from here. I mean, I enjoy her dramas and film but I felt she has more to give. To really Wow and blow me away. I don't know if you guys get what i mean. Don't get me wrong, I love her as an actress and as a person. She's angel on earth.

I hope she can choose a film for her follow up project. I know she alternates film and drama but i'd like her to explore and experiment on films. My wish is for her to work with any of the best of the best Jeon Doyeon, Song Kangho, Park Haeil, Kim Hyesoo, Jo Seungwoo, Ha Jiwon, Lee Byunghun and Gong Yoo. For her to be handled by great directors. 

• Like 4

@rori0711 hi to you too....:smile:

There could be many reasons for October release...Maybe that’s the time slot that they got for the premiere in max cinema halls. They might look for other MVs being released at the time? One can only make a guess with limited knowledge of the steps involved. But, at least it’s this year..

i think all all of us realise that she has reached a point in her career where she can go for layered roles portraying richness of character with a good team. Call MV seems to be one such project and that’s why I am not only excited but have great hopes from it....The PD seems to be a young but accomplished one with great talent recognized on international scene with his 1st & only MV ransom. The other co-star and lead actress also is good. Let’s keep are hopes up and fingers crossed 

Meanwhile, let’s hope for a good script, character and team for her next drama...ideally this year...

• Like 4

"I think I was able to play 'Seo-yeon' more delicately thanks to the idea and detail of my director. It was good to be able to work with charming sisters and actresses. "I would like to show <Call> and" Seo Yeon "Lee to the audience as soon as possible. - Park Shinhye

D3sDb5vU8AEUAaS.jpg

https://blog.naver.com/cinemaplus/221509064532 

@maris1 Since it a thriller, production team would spend time in sound effects and editing.  Apart from that, movie theaters have other films to schedule. It's good that they have a tentative release this year, hope it push through.

Rookie Director Lee Chunghyun's debut "Ransom" is highly regarded. I hope CALL break it's predecessors' record, draw positive critics and movie goers. All eyes are set on CALL as it is LCH first feature length film and a female driven plot. I have nothing to say about the cast because they are all very good.

Well...if Shinhye choose a drama this year, I hope she can try out a period drama or action sageuk :)

I think Shinhye had started preparing for her fanmeet this coming May 11 in Japan. 

Wish she can do some Vlive now that shooting was done.

• Like 4