❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

20 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

A Very very hungry wolf attacking an unprotected little angel. Sin! Scaring and scar our girl to death! P!!  Where is the romance?!? :wacko:Still getting therapy for PTSD B)

@alcides14ahjumma, that kiss was probably on my least favorite list. No romance and passion, it only highlighted male dominance in a relationship as it was initiated by force! A kiss is supposedly comforting and relaxing and ahemmmm ... titillating, hahaha! Too much cliche, a volture devouring it's helpless prey! That scene only boosted LMH's ego and career, leaving PSH with an image of Worst Kisser/ Dead Fish. IKR, I read some of nasty comments about her ... 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

K-DRAMA STORIES

3 Filming Locations Of “Memories Of The Alhambra” In Korea You Have To Visit

Feb 17, 2020   ·  1,494 Views

memories-of-the-alhmabra-cover-filming-locations.jpg

In “Memories of the Alhambra”, Park ShinHye and Hyun Bin filmed in Granada (Spain) but they also filmed in South Korea. If you are visiting the country, that might be good timing for you to discover the various filming locations of the drama.

Here are 3 of them.

1- Hangang Park, Seoul

Hangang Park is often featured in K-Dramas and it is also a popular place for Koreans living in Seoul. You can bike, walk, and picnic.

Check the map for the location below.

Spoiler

For more about the place in English, check here.

2- Dongdaemun, Seoul

Dongdaemun is close to many other touristic places in downtown Seoul. It is also a hot touristic spot.

Spoiler

For more about the place in English, check here.

3- Mirinae Holy Site, Anseong

Spoiler

This site is a Catholic Holy site in Korea. It is where is the grave of Korea’s first Catholic Saint, Saint Andreas Kim Daegeon. It is a bit far from Seoul but the place is quite big to vist.

https://kpopmap.com/3-filming-locations-of-memories-of-the-alhambra-in-korea-you-have-to-visit/

• Like 3
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, thanie said:

@alcides14ahjumma, that kiss was probably on my least favorite list. No romance and passion, it only highlighted male dominance in a relationship as it was initiated by force! A kiss is supposedly comforting and relaxing and ahemmmm ... titillating, hahaha! Too much cliche, a volture devouring it's helpless prey! That scene only boosted LMH's ego and career, leaving PSH with an image of Worst Kisser/ Dead Fish. IKR, I read some of nasty comments about her ... 

I understand your pain! It was hard for us , many true Shin Hye ‘s fans, still triggering bad memories. But everything is in the past, we need to move forward. They truly support each other career, and we need to be positive and send good vibes! Wishing blessings , health, strength, and much love to all! :heart:

Spoiler

They both are great humanitarian and philanthropist . One can even say soul mates ( with all the respect to Shin Hye’s other half). :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

31 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

I understand your pain! It was hard for us , many true Shin Hye ‘s fans. But everything is in the past, we need to move forward. They truly support each other career, and we need to be positive and send good vibes! Wishing blessings , health, strength, and much love to all! :heart:

Reveal hidden contents

They both are great humanitarian and philanthropist . One can even say souls mates ( with all the respect to Shin Hye’s other half). :)

I've moved on, kay? Still, I don't like LMH ... 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

img.gif

@GJWiJu

"Humanimal" is the Words "human" and "animal" Put Together [Humanimal Ep 5]

2046 views • Feb 9 2020

Park Shin Hye Felt so much Resentment for that Animal [Humanimal Ep 1]

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Spoiler
12 hours ago, thanie said:

I've moved on, kay? Still, I don't like LMH ... 

Spoiler

He is loved by millions and misunderstood by millions. That is part of life ! Yin and Yan. A perfect balance ! But I like you! And all that like and support Shin Hye. It is me, I only have space for love and like in my heart , even for the  “trolls “(:P).What to do?:blush:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:
  Hide contents

Hide contents

He is loved by millions and misunderstood by millions. That is part of life ! Yin and Yan. A perfect balance ! But I like you! And all that like and support Shin Hye. It is me, I only have space for love in my heart! What to do?:blush:

@alcides14ahjumma, why is the need to HIDE?  :D. I Have to admit that LMH have millions of fans around the world, sadly, I'm not one of those :lol:

Spoiler

Hyun Bin oppa and his stitch-by-stitch handsewn tracksuit is currently occupying the biggest space in my heart (haha! move over, Kim Rae Won) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1