❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

@once or anyone who say's shi I hye fans.. No need be hurting and argued with something not fact...shipper is just our delulu we life in reality so just support our angel with beautiful ways make clear our opinions not bash each other shippers, we hope to much to our idol sometime forgotten they are just human being...we can't dictat

Their decision... In shin hye case sheid strong and smart and God bless her with kind heart... So no need to worry someday she stiil our angel maybe more blooming day by day...just make our self ready for whatever she choose.. Peace ....

[AWARD] Park Shin Hye Wins Beautiful Lead for ZENI★Awards

Voting was run from 30 Mar to 12 Apr, the award held internationally involving 9 countries including Korea, Japan, China Philippines for the fans to vote & decide. The vote was based on year 2015's 1st quarter as guideline involving 5 factors; broadcast, movie, music, beauty care, fashion etc. Park Shin Hye wins with 57% votes ratio. Congratulation~! 

pshzenith2.jpeg
pshzenith.jpeg

http://www.shinhye.org/2015/04/award-park-shin-hye-wins-beautiful-lead.html

Guest YatieM

Wah the translation is mind boggling indeed... i hope we can have proper translation for the interview the soonest especially for the "male god" thingy... :D B-)

Guest purpleismycolor

Guys, someone saw our princess @ Incheon airport and got her signature... Do you guys know where our princess might be heading?

class="ProfileHeaderCard-name" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; "한류 스타™ class="ProfileHeaderCard-screenname u-inlineBlock u-dir" dir="ltr" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; display: inline-block !important; max-width: 100%; direction: ltr !important; text-align: left !important; unicode-bidi: embed; "@Kr_HallyuStar
Lucky fan saw shinhye today @ incheon airport and got her signature too......❤

Lucky fan saw shinhye today @ incheon airport and got her signature too......❤

— 한류 스타™ (@Kr_HallyuStar)

April 22, 2015

UPDATE:
CDNAYiBUMAM7Quo.jpg

CDNAb86UEAAYoDQ.jpg

Guest ariat

Wikipedia : PSH first appearance on the Forbes Korea's top 40 most powerful celebrities ranking officially revealed by Forbes Korea in March 2015.                                                                                                                                                                                                               Among the top 40 most powerful Korean celebrities in this ranking, Park ranked 36th in earnings, 19th in press exposure, 14th in television exposure and 31st in professionalism criteria which as a whole placed her in the 33rd place of this ranking.

I thought it was the same interview as @purpleismycolor posted previously in p1448.http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/comment/28401491/#Comment_28401491
but then realized 'Easy' online magazine have re-hashed the interview with some new questions addedoriginal article: phone.ieasy.tv/api/easyarticledetail.html?id=9060image.jpg1_zpsdd91xft6.jpg
Credit owner
I will try to summarize it:Having finished the hot Korean series 'Pinocchio', Park Shin Hye recently appeared in Shanghai to hold a fan meeting, enjoying a happy time with fans. During a busy schedule PSH accepted an exclusive interview from 'Easy' reporters.Whilst young want to accept more challengesE: Faced with a busy schedule, frequently going broad to work, do you have any tips to reduce the 'time difference'?PSH: Due to frequently flying abroad, body will have swelling issues. I will do stretching exercises, or usually go to the SPA to relieve it.E: Debuting as a child actress, you can be called a 'Senior' actress now, do you still have burdens when it comes to acting?PSH: There will still be burdens, in terms of acting, I hope each time will be better than the last time. For an actress, I think 'acting' is a topic I should constantly think about.E: Previously, you said you wanted to challenge 'action films', is it because you like to challenge exciting things?PSH: It is because I enjoy sports activities, therefore I hope whilst I am still young, I give myself more challenges.Collaboration with male actors seems pre-destinedE: You seem to know many people, have good 'fate with the opposite sex', your personality must be very straightforward type?PSH: Due to my personality being pretty straightforward, easy going, I think 'fate with the opposite sex' seems better. It's because the male co-stars have previously worked with me. It could be said, they and me are pre-destined/fated (laugh).E: Recently, you and Lee Jong Suk went to London for a photoshoot. During the shooting, was there any amusing situations?PSH: During shooting, we were constantly worried it will rain, luckily it didn't. Because we know each other so well therefore, the shooting process was carried out happily.E: In various pictorials, various styles you seems carry them off well, what is your fashion rule?PSH: Actually, I don't have a fashion rule. Usually, I like to wear casual clothing or clothes with neutral colors. Whilst on holiday don't want special encounterE: Reportedly you love to go on holidays. What is the 'must have' item for your holiday? What is your 'ideal' holiday destination?PSH: I will bring mini sound loud-speakers, therefore can listen to music anywhere. Holiday destination, I like Maldives, Hawaii sea island resorts.E: If the guy 'male god' you like is with someone else, what will you do?PSH: I think everyone will have their perfect match which will appear eventually. Therefore, if the person I like goes with someone else, it means we are not fated to be together. He is not my 'Mr Right'.E: If you came to film in China, is there any Chinese artists you want to work with?PSH: Last time I came to China to participate in 'Yunan spring festival' I met Huang Xiao Ming. I think he is very handsome. If given the chance, would really want to work with him.

Guest ariat

Forbes Power Celebrity 40 for 2015:

1. EXO (singer)
2. Kim Soo Hyun (actor)
3. Kim Yuna (athlete)
4. Jeon Ji Hyun (actress)
5. Sohn Yeon Jae (athlete)
6. Lee Seung Gi (actor)
7. Ryu Hyun Jin (athlete)
8. Song Heung Min (athlete)
9. SNSD (singer)
10. Sistar (singer)
11. Park Ji Sung (athlete)
12. Lee Jong Seok (actor)
13. Girl’s Day (singer)
14. IU (singer/actress)
15. Choo Shin Soo (athlete)
16. Jung Woo Sung (actor)
17. 2NE1 (singer)
18. APink (singer)
19. Hyun Bin (actor)
20. BEAST (singer)
21. Yoo Jae Seok (gagman)
22. Ki Seung Young (athlete)
23. Big Bang (singer)
24. Super Junior (singer)
25. Lee Seo Jin (actor)
26. Kim Hee Ae (actress)
27. Ha Jung Woo (actor)
28. Lee Yoo Ri (actress)
29. Kim Woo Bin (actor)
30. Song Hye Kyo (actress)
31. Oh Seung Hwan (athlete)
32. Jo In Sung (actor)
33. Park Shin Hye (actress)
34. Suzy (singer/actress)
35. Im Shi Wan (actor)
36. Park Inbi (athlete)
37. TVXQ (singer)
38. Park Hyun Sik (actor)
39. Lee Sung Min (actor)
40. Park Tae Hwan (athlete)

We need to support her strongly this year!!! Bravo PSH....

@ariat : thanks for the news......... :)

My Note: Facts to observe from the above data posted by ariat regarding her 33rd position in the most influential 40 Koreans...........
...........is that Shinhye is the fifth actress in the list . I have excluded the idols/actress but even if I do include them........ only IU is above her. I do not consider that because she is there as a singer. The girls from generation group who act too , have also not been taken into account because they do not appear as individuals but as girls generation(singers)
Shinhye is the only actress from her generation........making her position at 33 even more significant and outstanding...........

Even keeping in mind the younger actors from her generation........she takes an enviable position.......with Kim Soo Hyun, Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin above her........many well known ones are missing from the list......

This in my personal opinion is the .......result of her steady, continuous, dedicated hard work throughout the years. This is just still the beginning and considering her age compared to the other artists on the list.......one cannot help but applaud this even more

I wait eagerly in anticipation for further recognition of her talents and performances as an artist. Well done Shinhye.....keep it up. We are right there applauding you on this journey....looking forwards towards the future.... =D>

Her journey in pictures follows......

image.jpg1_zpsfwywmpgj.jpg

image.jpg2_zpsfokgqscc.jpg

image.jpg5_zpsdfvju5sr.jpg

image.jpg1_zpslnivo7gy.jpg

image.jpg1_zpshvi1fbsc.jpg

image.jpg2_zpsfh5unn8u.jpg

image.jpg14_zpstnckokmk.jpg

Pictures credit to the owners