❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Hi dear friends!!

Well, I just found out that Jun Manager is not anymore Shinhye's manager. :-O  I didn't know it before, and I have a lot of questions!! What? when? why? Who is Shinhye's manager now? Somebody answer me please.

Everyone, Have a nice day/night, wherever you are  :)>-

Guest Onces

Hi, my fellow Starlight angels :). I'm fan of Shinhye  unnie since YAB days. I love her so much. Whatever haters..naysayers says, i will forever love her and support her. These days it's really hard for me. I see so many hates for Shinhye and that so much hurts.

MOD EDIT: NO OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSIONS.

Our Shinhye is not just anyone she is for heaven sake Park Shinhye there's someone better for her, whoever he is or will be he sure will be the most luckiest guy ever. And plz chingu let's stop shipping Shinhye with everyone. Now i'm loving Shinhye only.
I'm sorry lovelies if i sound rude, really sorry. I love Shinhye unnie so much that it really really hurts to read people bashing and hating her. 
And that troll who is acting as Shinhye and Minshin fan her ig is @srisuwastika. Don't follow her or like her post. She is a troll. !!
Love y' all  :x

Guest ariat

Why, when l see agent PSH for VISA l think Cold case?....And when l hear Woo Bin saying he want act as serial killer l think cold case!!!!

JamieL said: @verit1 thank you so much for posting those pics of PSH's good deeds. I knew she was a wonderful person who did many charitable works but I didn't know it was this many. In fact as I was reading it, I started to tear up... B-) how can someone be so perfect and kind? She is role-model that everyone should strive to be like and sets a great example for her fans :x

@Onces, I am not sure we should be mentioning the infamous couple in this thread I know your intention is good but this is a PSH thread. Maybe you should paste it in the shipper thread?? Thanks for the info though. @alcides14, the goddess of Asia vote is already finished. It finished on Sunday. Shin Hye came 7th.

@Onces, yes you should mention this in shipper thread. I hope they concern what you said because majority there really sturborn n not care about shin hye feeling.

itemprop="name"Yoo Seung Ho shares his first interview back from the military with Park Shin Hye

by CoCo Kdrama on Tue, Apr 21, 2015

Source:dramafever

tumblr_nmf4wp8s1W1siqvhio1_500.jpg

Yoo Seung Ho is back from the military and has finally held his first video interview since his return. What makes the interview even more special is that he shared it with Park Shin Hye, who he has has stated is his ideal type. Additionally, while Yoo Seung Ho was in the military, Park Shin Hye expressed that she wanted him to be her next costar. Let's watch the adorable couple's interview!

It's great to see that Yoo Seung Ho has adjusted well to post-military life. The part where he admits that Park Shin Hye was very popular in the military and looks a little jealous was so cute! And the part where she called him out for changing his ideal type from her to IU! They are so funny together! 

The pair has worked together in the past, including in So Ji Sub's music video where they had a kiss scene, and in promotions for Lotte

I hope that their wish to make a drama together comes true soon!

Shin Hye modeling for VIKI clothing brand in Chinese news today.image.jpg1_zpsslmuy4rk.jpg
Credit: Koreastardaily
Brief summary of the news:PSH modeling for a female fashion brand summer season photos are released. In the photos Shin Hye shows the lively girl image, elegant lady image, sexy young girl image and many more styles.PSH models perfectly for the summer fashion - yellow dress with see-through black top, demonstrating the cool summer look. In another bikini-style photo, PSH showed her charming feminine side. The body-hugging dress showed off her graceful figure. While the white top with polka dot dress expressed her quiet elegance.
Youku (China) online streaming for Korean drama series. The all time popular shows (based on number of views online):image.jpg2_zps5ayu8kr7.jpg
Credit: youku
Shin Hye has both her drama series in position 1 and 2, 'You're beautiful' is in number 11. Well-done Shin Hye!! =D> :x Really proud of our girl. She has worked hard and we have to bear in mind her management company is not big, so all this recognition is down to our girls hard work and excellent portrayal of her characters CES and CIH. I hope the media and general public continue to recognize Shin Hye's acting prowess. 

itemprop="name"20 Spectacular birthday e-cards to send to that K-drama super-fan in your life!

by KD Bonbon on Apr 21, 2015 

Do you know a K-drama fan whose birthday is coming up? Can't find the perfect card for that K-drama lover you know?  Below you'll find 20 birthday e-cards featuring everyone's favorite Korean actors and actresses who can't wait to wish that special someone a happy birthday!

These personalized birthday cards are sure to be a special surprise! Just right click on the picture you like, save the image, and send it along to that K-drama super-fan! It will be a birthday card they'll never forget!

skipped   .   .   .   .   .

4. Park Shin Hye

Birthday_-_Park_Shin_Hye.PNG

more@http://www.dramafever.com/news/20-spectacular-birthday-e-cards-to-send-to-that-k-drama-super-fan-in-your-life/