❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

I really hope Shin Hye character in the coming episodes is strong she has more appearances and that she’s important in the drama as she’s the lead role. I hope they’re not using her because of her popularity . Looking back at the 2 episodes her appearance is just like an extra . She said she has many roles but if it’s just showed once then it’s just like an extra . Like working as a tour guide or what’s the need of that part working in the guitar place where she didn’t do anything . She has established herself as a good actress after Pinocchio , doctors and heart blackened . We waited for two years for her come back so I want another project that not just popular but worth to remember. As the owner of the hostel managing it the writer should make her a strong woman . When hb met her I prefer if she’s strong there especially so hb has insulted her. She should show hb she’s weak when she knows he’s the ceo of big company . I really hope the writer will not make the story like Cinderella poor meet the rich. I know I trust Shin Hye choice but I hope this time she also made the right choice.not just because she wants to work with hb coz she herself is good enough as an actress . Otherwise this story will become like the heirs . Popular is popular but the story line and her role is weak.sorry I’m just blurting out my frustration because I really like Shin Hye and I’m very concern about her as she’s the only actress I follow . So I pray that the coming episodes I’ll see her from beginning to end of the episodes unlike the first 2 ep can’t even remember when she appeared . Thank you for reading. Let’s pray together for the best of Shin Hye. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, lduc said:

HATED: Not enough Park Shin Hye

As you can tell, Jin Woo took most of our attention this first week. Park Shin Hye’s Hee Joo, on the other hand, doesn’t get very much to do in the first episodes. In what screen time she has, she mostly enables Jin Woo or reacts to things he did, which is pretty disappointing. Her character is described as a mysteriously alluring classical guitarist, but so far she comes off less “mysterious,” more “downtrodden,” and there’s hardly a guitar in sight.

I hope there will be more of Shin Hye next week and moving forward! Keep fingers cross. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Celi67 said:

I really hope Shin Hye character in the coming episodes is strong she has more appearances and that she’s important in the drama as she’s the lead role. I hope they’re not using her because of her popularity . Looking back at the 2 episodes her appearance is just like an extra . She said she has many roles but if it’s just showed once then it’s just like an extra . Like working as a tour guide or what’s the need of that part working in the guitar place where she didn’t do anything . She has established herself as a good actress after Pinocchio , doctors and heart blackened . We waited for two years for her come back so I want another project that not just popular but worth to remember. As the owner of the hostel managing it the writer should make her a strong woman . When hb met her I prefer if she’s strong there especially so hb has insulted her. She should show hb she’s weak when she knows he’s the ceo of big company . I really hope the writer will not make the story like Cinderella poor meet the rich. I know I trust Shin Hye choice but I hope this time she also made the right choice.not just because she wants to work with hb coz she herself is good enough as an actress . Otherwise this story will become like the heirs . Popular is popular but the story line and her role is weak.sorry I’m just blurting out my frustration because I really like Shin Hye and I’m very concern about her as she’s the only actress I follow . So I pray that the coming episodes I’ll see her from beginning to end of the episodes unlike the first 2 ep can’t even remember when she appeared . Thank you for reading. Let’s pray together for the best of Shin Hye. 

With you chingu, with you in everything you said! I am sure she will have a strong presence. Praying hard! I feel sorry for all the fans that has been disappointed ! Just be patient and keep supporting! Fighting ! :wub:

• Like 4

I think the lady in red veil(psh) is the game villain. . U know like there's boss stage. Imagine this. . Players who can't beat the boss be the slave of the game. I don't mean boss as in slaying kind. . Like boss that can put enemies under her spell. She could appear being nice to the players at 1st. 

Well. . Juz a thought :D

• Like 4

1st original soundtrack of ‘Alhambra’ to feature Loco, U Sung-eun

Updated : December 07 2018

TvN’s weekend show “Memories of the Alhambra” will feature a duet by rapper Loco and singer U Sung-eun as its first original soundtrack. 

The song, titled “Star (Little Prince),” will be unveiled at 6 p.m. Saturday, the broadcaster said. 

“Memories of Alhambra” airs 9 p.m. every weekend. Hyun Bin and Park Shin-hye star as the male and female leads. The story centers on an augmented reality game, which is a first for a South Korean TV series. 

By Lim Jeong-yeo (kaylalim@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201812071313425739236_2

The Age of Meeting Augmented Reality Games with 'Memories of Alhambra Palace'

3.jpg?type=w1200

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=17255033&memberNo=11255530 

Dtx-GFnW0AAKIha.jpg

One of MOA articles is at number 1on Naver now

• Like 4