❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Singles Korea official website update 2

Happy accompanied by Park Shin Hye

It is a "Wake Up Call center ', named after the actor Park Shin Hye in Manila, Philippines for children will open its doors. The second followed by Ghana Bolgatanga region. Only the name is not just lending. She came to convey a message of hope to children in advance to visit the proposed site of construction.

1971346320_1.jpg
Kayla big eyeball resemble each other and Park Shin Hye.
1971346320_2.jpg
1 T-shirts made with the children. 2 attended the ceremony, Park Shin Hye construction. 3 , which focused on making T-shirts children. 4 are excited ahead of the new play.

In March, the Manila area full of unique rolls ppalrok a hot Philippines was unusually crowded. Of course, any country would have to see the actor Park Shin Hye receiving tremendous love local neighborhood kids gathered in the Philippines. Why she was the first broadcast drama ahead of the busy schedules to digest than ever I have found this small town is that puts his name "Wake Up Call Center 'the clerk into place. Wake Up Center is a multi-purpose training room provided for educational and emotional support of the international relief organization "Food for the Hungry (KFHI) 'hongbodae sign of her children is poor areas, the effect has been proven in Ghana three years ago. She knows how to move his commitment to action, wanted to convey a positive energy directly to children through volunteer work at the proposed site of construction. No. 2 Park Shin Hye and her agency in Salt entertainment center employees Wake Up ahead in building children have entered into a one-to-one relationship of wrapping ppalrok area. Break out the cycle of poverty that children's inheritance one days twinning project to help the honey wishful dream is a child development project that is in progress for the Hungry in 40 countries around the world.Filipino girls signed a seven-year-old Kayla Tiffany Park Shin Hye and ties. Kayla left to the grandmother's house in the slums of divorced parents had a chance of a decent education. Park Shin Hye five years ago with experience who would become the mother of 5-year-old girl from Ghana is expected to meet with Kayla recalling the selrem of the time.Sketchbook and crayons, cute and pretty underwear hand-prepared gift bags also felt the delicate care for the little lady. Park Shin Hye was reiterated that all sponsored children need constant care to grow in a healthy society promised Nora'll give the people to support the dreams of Kayla wanted to be a teacher until the end. The next day, Park Shin Hye has prepared a minor event for 40 people for the Hungry Philippines retort ppalrok child relationship, including children Kayla center. It was plain dyed play with multi-colored paints to color a white T-shirt imported from Korea, except in school was a special experience for kids where there is no special nolgeori.
1971346320_3.jpg
1971346320_4.jpg
One beautiful appearance to the children talk matchumyeo one person by name and the eyes. 2, 3, 4 ferns, such as hand-children who participated in making stained T-shirt five active participation and commitment to the completion variegated T-shirt Corps of the children in. 6 Architecture Briefing Park Shin Hye seriously listening to.

God, I was cheered all the popular party scene on a clothesline active participation variegated dyed T-shirt complete with a children's center in front beating the clap. Park Shin Hye's second gift is a delicious lunch. It invites both the future of the area over the children 150 people direct access to Wake Up Centre course also ventured food distribution. He Jin, but would also lack a little worry, the whole family is living one day chicken and salad, $ 5.00 to place children do not even juice was great specialties. After the meal was in progress Wake Up Center Building ceremony. Rustic ceremony progressed words of encouragement to the local head of the audit bakbyeongman expected performances, Park Shin-hye's architectural brief briefing volunteers and children, said a deep impression on all attendees. Philippines currently used wrapping ppalrok Children Alliance Center was a hard reality to support a variety of programs for children due to poor conditions and financial difficulties. This moment was helping desperate, final architectural news was like a miracle, and also one of the Wake Up Center. Wake Up Call Center Philippines scheduled for completion in October is coming and the children's center cum Hungry ties are used as multi-purpose cultural space for all residents.
1971346320_5.jpg
Park Shin Hye Starlight Angel project in 
2010 to visit Nepal since the former neon helpful thing to learn to reach out actively dividing Park Shin Hye to the world children need. Her good works has the amazing pageupryeok.5 years old suffering from malnutrition in Ghana, Bolgatanga town suffering from severe drought in 2011 Urban girl was an opportunity to meet with you. Fans around the world on her moves that will change the lives of children jeonhaeon that it would join the sponsors. Park Shin Hye is so precious hearts of fans gathered and began the "Starlight Angel Project" in 2012. Its first No. 1 Wake Up Call Center project is built right in Ghana in November 2013. As well as the library receives a variety of classes to young students from the youth center, thanks to Wake Up the TV, computer, projector, etc. installed was able to dream a new future. Seriously it is always through the law. Warm to keep the leads began the second Wake Up Call center for construction in March of this year, the Philippines poor children. Philippines Wake Up Center also extreme wealth gap in educational and cultural benefits of being unable children to hope for favor going to a beautiful world, making the Hungry (Korea Food for the Hungry International, KFHI) is a 1971 United States established international relief agencies to in Korea, there was set up in 1989. Kia Corps dispatched to the scene of poverty at home and abroad are engaged in relief and development projects. ● Sponsorship Contact Hungry hwangminyoung Public Relations Secretary (02-2085-8338, hmy710@kfhi.or.kr) ● sponsorship account our bank 266-883812-18- 915 (g) Korea Food for the Hungry International 

cr. http://m.thesingle.co.kr/SinglesMobile/mobileweb/news_content/detail_news_content.do?nc_no=662754&fmc_no=599677&fsmc_no=599692 

• Like 9

Spoiler

Hongki,park-shin-hye

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/08/park-shin-hye-next-gets-food-delivered-to-doctors-by-hongki

Park Shin Hye next gets food delivered to 'Doctors' by Hongki

By alim17    5 hours ago    35,318    10,033    7

Park Shin Hye is getting so much love these days - not just from her fans but also from her celeb friends!

On August 8, she revealed the next gift sent to the set of her drama 'Doctors' was from none other than former 'You're Beautiful' co-star and close friend, Hongki ofF.T Island. He sent a food cart to the set, and she was clearly overjoyed at the thoughtful gesture, especially because she's been tired from filming three days straight with barely any sleep.

How cute are these two?  Friendship goals!

Allkpop

• Like 7

[Wildfire yesterday] 'Doctors' ♥ Park Shin Hye Kim Rae-won, Healing couples over viewers

pizap.com14707106094651.jpg

[Ekseupocheu News Binary News] 'Doctors', according to Kim Rae-won and Park Shin Hye is up to the viewers. In eight days of broadcasting SBS wolhwa drama 'Doctors' 15th hongjihong (Kim Rae-won minutes) and yuhyejeong (Park Shin Hye) With this surgery to conflict this figure was drawn. day South wind decided to commit suicide, yuhyejeong is "dying're not dry too. even if die I die my kids descriptions and go. Dad died I not because of you. no matter how help jwodo dad vacancies to fill around can not. I did. I want to die from time to time. Mom would be an extreme choice in life, showed me a cul-de-sac. want to give me such a life, the sun and the moon? "said Stream. Eventually south wind had refreshed his mind.Hongji Hong was over, saying, "Your wounds are the sun, moon, Dad hanteneun s how you are healing," yuhyejeong've just been "healing each other. I thought my father watching the man for a father told us to think down inside said lighter heart. "Also a pregnant bride had rushed to the emergency room. Hong hongji "not likely to improve even surgery but ultimately just give pain to patients and caregivers," she said made a decision, was notified to the groom (Lee Sang-yeob). The groom begged, saying, "possibly lower the gun Is not altogether're not that little, even I'm not that hopeless?'m Not. Gonna raise in Mountain wedding in three years, as that is when the surgery. Eopjanahyo be a funeral today." . yuhyejeong is "If you can not surgery, its a miracle. you happen'll also rid opportunity. Let the time guardian. suddenly're Fused to meet the wife and child death. I do not find that it would do if I think personal relationships. the first findings as a doctor "insisted, saying to do surgery. I said you'll hongji Hong," as a physician to persuade me to the next one harder your findings, "he refused, saying, yuhyejeong is" seounhae said I required if you like that lying down. are you going to abandon me. " did. Hong hongji "It's a challenge. Do not just convince me that as a doctor," said turned.  Hongjihong and yuhyejeong conflict has continued with the operation of the bride. The groom is eager to ratgo bar the surgery was finished, move the hongji Hong heart. Recalling his appearance was troubled when hongji Hong hongdusik (yihojae) is dying understood the mind of the bridegroom. But the miracle did not happen to the bride.Yuhyejeong the miracle did not happen. The miracle is normal that you do not happen. So a miracle is revealed sadness' said. In particular, they are drawn yuhyejeong hongjihong and the appearance of the doctors trying to truly understand the position of the patient. 

http://naver.me/Gwkkp6jP 

Thank-You-Anim-Hearts.gif~c200

• Like 7

'Doctors' finally break through ... 20% best 1 minute, Kim Rae-won, Park Shin Hye agony scene'

pizap.com14707122465481.jpg

[Sports Chosun Ilbo reporter jeongyuna] SBS drama wolhwa 'Doctors' nationwide ratings of 21.3% (Nielsen Korea provides, under the same standards), writes metropolitan audience of 23.1% and 20% of the national punched the wall. The best one minute took two Struggling scene of the recorded 27.38 percent, Kim Rae-won and Park Shin Hye. 
"Annya no hope for a miracle left?" Is reminded of his memory also saw exhausted all the way in front of his father's death at the end of Hye Jung , jihong, even change your mind and no hope Ventures surgery. 
surgical ICU jihong look back with Hye Jung stopped to see the condition of the patient is only heavier. But without abandoning the hope of seeing the condition of the patient come away ... check results are predictable as well. Jihong will not hide your kids and you do not want to reveal writes a sick mind, it should also be discouraged watching Hye Jung. Eventually jihong the bride to the groom who must not give up hope that the ill informed coma. The expression of jihong telling vividly the anguish as incurred doctors limit is overwhelming. 
Crew will say "doctor bundeulkkeseo surgery scene, as well as gyesinda gave me a great deal of advice to the reality of the hospital scene, about not how to express words of gratitude." were "professional has special year joined by a team devoting every effort to realistic surgery scenes," he explained.

SBS wolhwa drama "doctors" is and Park Shin Hye growing love is full of doctors in a helpless rebels, justice despite the pain this quietly towards naahganeun Kim Rae-won, a doctor seonhubae meet again in the span priests, and eight broadcasting painter 16th September 10:00 at night with a story that starts only once in a lifetime love.

http://naver.me/FoMMENP6

sign-thank_you.gif

• Like 7

[Yesterday TV] 'Doctors', overcame to appreciate the drama of reality

201608090159771417_57a8bae907f49_99_2016

[OSEN = bakpanseok News] appeal of SBS drama 'Doctors' is that it is realistic. Of course, a pretty face and also fights well and jigojisunhan Park Shin Hye is a figure of the doctor as a doctor out of love, but can be a fantasy, Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae-won is drawn to the very day has risen from reality. So the more impressive.

Stories of the past 8 pm The broadcast 'Doctors' of safely finish the treatment south wind (namgoong min min.) Story and 3 years living in the end suffered a traffic accident on the same day to pay for the wedding all the kids and the wife loses her husband (Lee Sang-yeob minutes) It was drawn.

20 weeks pregnant wife was unable to find a conscious brain damage due to a traffic accident. Both the wife and the child was a miracle does not happen in danger of losing their lives. With his wife's surgery hongjihong whether (Kim Rae-won minutes) and yuhyejeong (Park Shin Hye min) showed a different position.

Jihong was adamant stance commitment to give up surgery if the doctor's wife in terms eopgie no significant results. I will not give up vain vain hope that her husband was a surgical means. But Hye Jung insisted that the surgery should be a house of her husband's position in the desired position and miracles. Jihong also eventually persuaded ahead of Hye Jung and death of my father decided to surgery in the past saw gotta have her husband's position.

201608090159771417_57a8baea0b12f_99_2016

And the obvious attraction of the 'Doctors' revealed in scenes dealing with the surgical outcome wishing for a miracle. Jihong surgery and painfully determine the house, but there was no miracle to wake up my wife. Since the drama but also greet the mother wakes up happy ending it would not be to simply create any problems while the case while drawing a realistic eye beyond that to draw a miracle gave another impression. Through tears and commentary Hye Jung revealed that without a miracle can hope not.

Stylish rendition of 'Doctors' light is born from the drama begins. Since the first meeting of the Hye Jung Hye Jung and jihong up conversations with malsun (Kim Young-Ae minutes), but the drama was immersed naturally due to the pop metabolism. Hye Jung and jihong events experienced by the spectacle, but the deal is realistic. 'Doctors' in between spectacular events and respond to immerse the viewer in the grabbing is exquisitely balanced.

cr. naver

20140112230543-e0f43280.gif

• Like 8

Olympics and contested SBS 'Doctors' exceeded 20% ... 'special surprise'

AKR20160809021900033_01_i_99_20160809102
(AP) reporter = ancient yungoeun 20% was achieved at last. But Competition Olympic relay was not a drama. 

SBS TV wolhwageuk 'Doctors' ratings have exceeded 20% in the last eight days.Nationwide 21.3%, 23.1% metropolitan area. 

'Doctors' in front with 20% who wince second month, finally occupying 20% of the broadcast day notice on the 15th. 20 parts of the project "Doctors" is now left is five times until jongyoung. 

'Doctors' was able to these achievements thanks to the Olympics of the day, third-party and contested. 

MBC TV' monster ', KBS 1TV' Is the stage, and third-party is the "surprise special 'gained while relaying alongside the Olympic games instead of the regular programming. 

naohmyeonseo these programs been recorded the usual early 10% viewership of Olympics broadcasting entered the gyeolbang one place lower than regular organized program gained to benefit. 

" Doctors' competition with a KBS 1TV is 7.7%, MBC TV was 5.9%. This is a shame away from each Point 3 ~ 4.2% more than last week and 10.7% in the same period% and 10.1. 

KBS 2TV only 'A Beautiful Mind' has recorded a 6.5% audience rating points than it would have been up 3.7% Broadcasting. 

CR.http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=001&aid=0008597412&cid=1020440&gid=999339

KN_TeenyHelloKitty_Thx-vi-1.gif

cr. 

• Like 7

Park Shin Hye, commemorative photo in front of the catering from FTISLAND Lee Hong-gi "Thank you Honsuta!"

r.580x0Photo = of Park Shin Hye Instagram

Actress Park Shin Hye has conveyed the feeling of gratitude to Lee Hong-gi of FTISLAND sent me the catering to the shooting of SBS drama "Doctors". 

Park Shin Hye "rice to Instagram (photo sharing SNS) of herself while eating? Yes! it was Really Delicious ? and the food was good. Thank you. Honsuta !!!! highest-Mai Hong Star # Honsuta # true Namusachin (male friend) (laughs) catering gift from the night the shooting of Hong Gi that tired me at once blown away for three days. I am a person who was blessed very happy. thanks. thank you, "along with the comment that, published a photo taken in front of the catering Lee Hong-gi has sent. 

Wearing a surgical gown of the doctor in the photo, Park Shin Hye wearing rough sandals, appealed the appeal was an inborn perky and fun look. 

Park Shin Hye is dressed in "Doctors" hye jeong role, has gained high popularity.

cr. http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=2050340

thankyoukitty.gif?w=400&h=197

• Like 7

[Star toktok] 'Doctors' Park Shin Hye, actor miracle every time tears poured

201608091153774073_57a946073f4d5_99_2016

[OSEN = JYP Reporter] It is perfectly done his job well as doctors who can cry with the pain of patients and caregivers. Doctors want to provide opportunities that can be achieved is a miracle not to miss a string of hope. Would not it be nice if these doctors only. Park Shin Hye through a "complete precious' yuhyejeong is good indeed grown out of character.

Park Shin Hye is wolhwa in SBS drama "Doctors" (a play hamyeonghui, directing ohchunghwan) hot-rolled under the custody zhou Neurosurgery Fellow yuhyejeong station. '13 Is a person under the influence of doctors malsun grandmother (Kim Young-Ae minutes) before leaving the world with medical emergencies.Indeed a good fight in a rebel who lived blame, but rather this is also characterized by outstanding talent as a doctor.

Of course, the foundation and the basics there, the one he waged know there is a line to be upright character unconditional responsibility. Obama is sure to say, and it is clear that even nature is good and hate. Even in people who only like to ask liked this look is that it allows this. This is also not an exception hongjihong lover (Kim Rae-won minutes).

Hye Jung and jihong broadcast in the past eight days 'Doctors' 15's as opposed to doctors, and formed a chilly atmosphere. Because less hope and probability Hye Jung says that surgery should be under the appearance of a miracle might happen jihong claiming to unnecessary surgery should not be led to work as a sympathetic audience that may well happen in the hospital.

Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae-won is a delicately expressed gamjeongseon each character to feel superior to my acting skills further increased dramatically immersive got a flat. In particular, Park Shin Hye broadcast announcing the end to the state of his wife Lee Sang-yeob jitdeon expressions and tears, and barely put out such voices are played to feel intact whether Hye Jung how human doctors.

As will of course not be a doctor empathetic to the situation of every patient, it is nevertheless hope that the warm pumge Would not it be nice if there is such a doctor. The same is true of dialogue and dad South wind was struggling to raise two sons of the surgery. This somehow was able iteotgie yuhyejeong who help them become committed to his two sons and south winds can laugh brightens again.

Everyone wants a miracle. But miracles happen it makes sense tingling distance moments of Hye Jung called normal, and yet another chest warm doctor the same thing and Hye Jung wanted a miracle back there, and result because I believe said to open the possibility to draw another hope does . And no one tight gaps, nagamyeo build a character the actress is believed to exert properly appreciate this even more attractive and can not replace the 'Doctors' Park Shin Hye and thanks to that yuhyejeong. 

CR. http://naver.me/FgaaLHPm

thank-you.gif

• Like 4

"Doctors" Park Shin Hye, express affection to Kim Rae Won

r.580x0Photo: "Doctors" broadcast screen capture
Park Shin Hye of "Doctors" was to express affection to Kim Rae Won. 

8 pm, in the SBS drama "Doctors" which was broadcast in South Korea, figure Yoo Hejon (Park Shin Hye) to worry about the health of Hong Gijon (Kim Rae Won) is drawn. 

Hejon went secretly to the room of Gijon. Hejon said, "whether I was surprised I had come? Say must come? I wonder want paying attention then can I? Why nano did not say why and go to the Board of Directors". Gijon answered, "may be any number of obsession with nano". 

Hejon the "health I'm worried about. Drinking all" while passing the vitamins in Gijon he said.

cr. http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=2050348

b8f97abd05192d23a2c8a4bc783949bc.gif

• Like 4