❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Park Shin-hye Makes a Drastic Transformation in "Call"

Guardar

2020/02/05 | Permalink | Source

photo1150347.jpg

Actress Park Shin-hye is undergoing a massive transformation.

She is expected to take on the most thrilling role yet in her career. "Call" is a mystery thriller about two women living in the past and the present, connecting through a phone call.

Park Shin-hye plays Seo-yeon, a woman who coincidentally gets on the phone with Yeong-sook (Jeon Jong-seo), who lived in the same house 20 years ago, and tries to change her past. Park Shin-hye expresses not only external changes, such as hair and costume styles, but also delicate changes in emotions, depending on the changing situation.

"I haven't tried anything like this yet, so I chose "Call". Seo-yeon is the complete opposite from the characters of justice I've played until now. It was fun to be her", the actress said.

Director Lee Chung-hyun also said, "She's a very experienced, solid actress. Since she led "Call" as its center, it will act as proof that she can tackle genre movies well".

"Call" is due in March.

"Call" is directed by Lee Chung-hyun, and features Park Shin-hye, Jeon Jong-seo, Kim Sung-ryung, Lee El, Park Ho-san, Oh Jung-se. Release date in Korea: 2020/03.

photo1150346.jpg

photo1150345.jpg

Source : isplus.live.joins.com...

• Like 3

f원본 이미지

Valentine's Day gift, 'clock' for a special time

Enter article 2020.02.06
  • Valentine's Day is approaching February 14, the anniversary of lovers. It's good to express your heart with chocolate, but why don't you choose a practical and useful item for your recipient to make it a special memorable day?

• Cute and lovely design
    2020020680206_0.jpg
    ▲ Photo provided by Olivia Button

Olivia Burton, a British watch brand, presented limited edition 'You Have My Heart' for Valentine's Day. Actress Park Shin-hye, a brand muse, was released in commemoration of the celebration. The watch worn by Park Shin Hye features a cute heart-shaped dial that looks like a hand-painted one. The bee symbolizes an olivia button, cute details and a shiny mesh strap, making it look like jewelry. This limited edition comes with a special package with the collection name 'You Have My Heart'.

http://digitalchosun.dizzo.com/site/data/html_dir/2020/02/06/2020020680228.html

• Like 3

Imagen

Imagen

[#HighcutEVENT] All of this starts with one phone call? ☎ #Shin Hye Park #Jeon Jong-seo starring Mystery thriller <#call> Do not watch alone?
✔ Winners: 5 winners (2 tickets per person)
✔How to apply: Summon a friend you want to see with your expectations. If you regram this video, the odds of winning UP!
✔ Application period: February 7 (Fri) ~ February 13 (Thu)
✔ Winning Announcement: Friday, February 14 at 4pm
✔ Ticket Delivery: Monday, March 9

google translate

• Like 3

Yes / high / flight / only / to / all / kill
[Mr. Reseller] # 1 first notice of the call is public!

Retweet the trailer right now
If you tag a friend you want to see with #call_advance shots!
The more friends you tag, the better your chances of winning UP:thumbsup: (-2/11)

google translate

• Like 3

I never knew that Park Shin Hye and Yoon Kye Sang have worked together before with ONE PERFECT DAY! I got interested with YKS' previous projects after I watched his latest drama, Chocolate. The guy is a charismatic actor who's too charming and lovable for me to ignore. I chose to watch OPD among his many projects since it's only a short film. Imagine my surprise when I saw Park Shin Hye on it!!! A real TREAT, right? I suddenly wished it was a normal 2-hour and longer film. Lol! As usual, PSH have an effortless chemistry with her co-star! They're so cute together. I hope they'll collaborate again ... 

379e653fa05ac99d286d2541aaa67e965f548773

bb4f993e7837c7e75895675197bd19aec973f87b

Spoiler

8e32b4cb547a004e658da3646bf1dced42e17a33

Back to Call, the last thing that I want for this movie is to have a Supernatural genre. As in!!! I have had a lot of it. Given it is, her character may be hunted by a vengeful ghost who died in THAT house 20 years ago and is reaching out to her through a phonecall ... are those Letters a diary??? 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

❤❤❤[1st Trailer] Park Shin Hye Movie 'Call' (콜)  2020 March  

img.gif

ssinz7.tistory.com/259

❤ LINK: itsnew_movie 인스타 - https://instagram.com/p/B8I7qKppgyJ/

❤ LINK:  CGV facebook.com/CJCGV/videos/2573694469567301/

❤ LINK: tv.naver.com/v/12184335?openType=nmp 

❤ LINK:  https://   youtu.be/imC0bfkcdXY

• Like 2

[Humatic] Documentary breaks the preconceived notions of 'boring' and 'fun' (feat. Trophy Hunter)

[휴머니멀] 다큐는 '지루하다', '재미없다'라는 선입견을 깬 다큐멘터리 (feat. 트로피 헌터)

• Like 2

[OST Gourmet.zip] Memories of the Alhambra | Ailee, Loco y U Sung Eun  , Yang Da Il, Elaine, George

Imagen relacionada

tumblr_pfgr6r6Zbz1vqfmslo3_r1_500.gifv

[OST 맛집.zip] 알함브라 궁전의 추억|Ailee, 에일리, 로꼬, 양다일, 일레인, 유성은, 죠지

• Like 2