❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Home > TV

[V Report] Park Shin-hye wraps up shooting for 'Memories of Alhambra'

Published : Dec 30, 2018 - 13:30 / Updated : Dec 30, 2018 - 14:10

Broadcast date: Dec. 29
Starring: Park Shin-hye, EXO, Seventeen

Actress Park Shin-hye wraps up shooting for “Memories of Alhambra” 

Actress Park Shin-hye recalled the seven months she spent on the set of the TV series “Memories of Alhambra” as filming wrapped up Saturday. 

(Naver's V Live)

“Today is Saturday and the ninth episode of ‘Alhambra’ will air soon,” the actress said on a V Live broadcast. “Today is also my last day shooting the drama.” 

In the romantic suspense drama, Park plays Jung Hee-joo, a hardworking owner of an old hostel in Granada, Spain. Actor Hyun Bin plays the male lead, an investment company CEO who is visiting the city on business. 

Park stayed in Spain for the shooting for about a month beginning in late May. 

“In Spain, I managed to take some photos (with fellow cast members), but on my last day there, I lost my phone,” she said. 

She also revealed her first impression of Hyun Bin. 

“Jin-woo is attentive to details and takes care of the people around him, including staff members,” she said, referring to the actor by his character’s name. “He is quite humorous.” 

Park said she would take a break for about two weeks before starting her next project, “Call,” a thriller film directed by Lee Choong-hyun. 

“Alhambra” airs at 9 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays on tvN. 

Watch her broadcast at https://www.vlive.tv/video/106725.

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com//view.php?ud=201812301321388986751_2
  • Like 4

hambra.png

In DRAMA

[Memories of Alhambra] Ep 9 spoilers, Hyun Bin x Park Shin Hye & Min Jin Woong

Posted on Saturday, December 29, 2018

Article: Naver 'Memories of Alhambra' Hyun Bin goes to Granada to look for Chanyeol… Unknown if Min Jin Woong survives 

• Yoo Jin Woo (Hyun Bin) convinces Jung Hee Joo (Park Shin Hye) to stay in Korea. 
  • Jin Woo goes to Granada with his secretary for the quest given by Se Joo aka master (Chanyeol).
  • Secretary Seo (Min Jin Woong) gets off the train first while Jin Woo washes his hands in the washroom when the train reaches Granada. 
  • NPCs appear and begin attacking the both of them while they are separate. Jin Woo is stuck in the train and alliance with Secretary Seo breaks. 

1. [+3191,-25] The ending was so exciting. I'm thankful that today's Saturday. 

2. [+2786,-15] It was most refreshing to watch Jin Woo hit that oppa with his walking stick.. He's nosy and he disgusts me. Anyway, Secretary Seo, don't die. ㅜㅜ

3. [+1710,-23] The biggest villain is Kim Eui Sung anyway. Kim Eui Sung is the root of all evil no matter what. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+1016,-17]
Don't die. ㅠ

5. [+593,-11]
Daebak. Time flies so quickly!!

6. [+564,-6]
Secretary Seo didn't really die, right?? Why does he have to take so much effort to wash his hands before getting off the train.. It's not like there are no washrooms after getting off.. 

7. [+486,-3]
Secretary Seo... was killed by NPCs.. so he's not really dead.. It has to be that way.. It will be different.. 

8. [+400,-4]
Give Secretary Seo that life water quickly!!! 

alhambra.png
Article: Naver 'Memories of Alhambra' Hyun Bin goes to Granada to look for Chanyeol.. Alliance with Min Jin Woong is severed 

1. [+406,-4] Secretary Seo is now over level 50. He shouldn't die so easily, right? Please let him survive. 

2. [+163,-1] Looks like Hyun Bin is going to the dungeon to save Secretary Seo. What will happen? ㅠㅠ
ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+123,-2]
I don't think everyone will die just because their levels are too low. There's something hidden... 

4. [+91,-3] In the preview, Hyun Bin isn't using his walking stick, he's walking normally without it!!!!! 

5. [+63,-1] He took too long to wash his hands in the train...... 

6. [+47,-2] I don't think Emma is just there to play the guitar. The only person who can make Emma do something is Hee Joo. Hee Joo will find out about the game and join it. She will be able to make Emma do things, she's the final key in the game. Hee Joo will start by saving Jin Woo from Zombie Cha. 

7. [+41,-0] The actors in this drama are mostly good... The male friend is annoying, but I believe that the scriptwriter added his character in because there's something to him... 

8. [+37,-7] This was kind of forgotten because of Secretary Seo at the end. But when Hyun Bin entered Park Shin Hye's workroom and asked, "Should I buy a ring?" That was so cute... and cool... My heart fluttered. He was just staring at her, but he looked so cool. Wow. The corners of his lips went up~~~ I'm going crazy. 

9. [+30,-0] Seeing that Emma appeared again in the preview, I think Hee Joo will go into the game and meet Emma. Looks like Emma is the final boss in the game.. They will have to reach the highest level in the game to have Emma help them solve everything in the end.

https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2018/12/memories-of-alhambra-ep-10-spoilers.html 

• Like 2

memories.png

[Memories of Alhambra] Ep 10 spoilers, Hyun Bin x Park Shin Hye & Min Jin Woong

Posted on Sunday, December 30, 2018

1. [+4511,-22] Ah, Secretary Seo is the most pitiful. He took care of Yoo Jin Woo so much, but he died.

2. [+2660,-26] Wow... I have no idea how will the story develop in the future... I'm not sure if he will meet Se Joo in the dungeon, Jung Hoon died and became an NPC... This episode was just chaotic. It's really interesting and I watched it without realizing the time, but my heart hurts so much.

3. [+2468,-17] I had a mental breakdown!! Secretary Seo continued to protect Jin Woo even after death, that made me tear up. Jin Woo has to live in guilt now, my heart hurts so much. I teared up while watching.

4. [+1366,-12] Hyun Bin's acting gave me goosebumps. Please save Secretary Seo.

5. [+722,-19] Secretary Seo became Zombie Seo.

6. [+579,-1] Secretary Seo.. When he requested for alliance, he smiled brightly while suggesting that he might be able to help him.. Even after death, he's still helping him... Save Secretary Seo. Scriptwriter, please don't do this. What wrong did Secretary Seo do? He was looking for Se Joo who he has never met before and lost his secretary..... Ah, this kind of feels like W. The manhwa character lives, but the manhwa artist in reality dies.. It reminds me of that.

7. [+572,-3] What was he feeling when he went down into the dungeon after writing his will... He is someone who is just like his brother, but he died because of him and became an NPC.... My heart hurts so much..

8. [+399,-4] Hyun Bin's acting is the best. I could feel those emotions when he stared at Secretary Seo while crying.

9. [+493,-3] But Marco and Cha Hyung Seok were killed by players, that's why they died. Secretary Seo was killed by NPCs in the game, why did he die in real life....

alhambra12.png

1. [+317,-1] When Secretary Seo fought the zombies with arrows stuck in his back, why does it feel so sad? Yoo Jin Woo stared at him with soulless eyes made my heart hurt too... In the middle of all that, Hyun Bin's acting was so detailed with his eyes, he's so cool.

2. [+172,-2] Secretary Seo is pitiful... Look at him protecting Yoo Jin Woo after he died just like how he has always done.

3. [+138,-0] Hyun Bin sitting there soullessly broke my heart. Hyun Bin is now perfectly Yoo Jin Woo. 

4. [+131,-0] Ah. This is sad~ They shouldn't have killed off Secretary Seo..

5. [+32,-1] Hyun Bin tearing up while staring at Secretary Seo soullessly made me do the same too...... Isn't the scriptwriter crazy?? How is Yoo Jin Woo going to live on? Are they going to kill everyone around him?~~~~~

6. [+15,-0] Do you have to kill him?!!

7. [+13,-0] This is the first drama that made me hope that the final episode is a dream.

8. [+13,-0] The villains of this drama seem to be Prof Cha and the oppa that's with Hee Joo... Prof Cha told Jin Woo that he's on his side, but he's trying to kick Jin Woo out of his CEO position. That oppa hovering around Hee Joo seems to be after something and is crazily obsessed...

• Like 2

Park Shin Hye commemorates final day of 'Memories of the Alhambra' with on-set selfie

20181230-parkshinhyejpg.jpg

'Memories of the Alhambra' actress Park Shin Hye has officially finished taping the drama.

On December 30, the actress shared the news with fans through her personal Instagram account, writing: "Yesterday was the last day of filming for 'Memories of the Alhambra,' and CEO Cha has surprised me with a visit!"

In the image, it is revealed that the 'CEO Cha' that she is referring to is none other than second male lead Park Hoon, who played IT company CEO Cha Hyeong Suk for the drama. Both actors show their closeness in the selfie, throwing up 'v'-signs for the camera.

Meanwhile, 'Memories of the Alhambra', starring Hyun Bin, Park Shin Hye, and Park Hoon, began airing on both Netflix and tvN on December 1.

Check out Park Shin Hye's Instagram post below!

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/12/park-shin-hye-commemorates-final-day-of-memories-of-the-alhambra-with-on-set-selfie

• Like 2