❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest purpleismycolor

class="post-title entry-title" itemprop="name" style="text-align: center;box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 10px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 14px; margin-left: 0px; position: relative; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Playfair Display', Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-weight: 700; font-style: inherit; font-size: 32px; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; line-height: 1.3; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; font: normal normal bold 34px/normal 'Playfair Display', Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif; display: block; "Dara dines in with Park Shin Hye!
tumblr_nmxlg6lloc1siqvhio1_1280.jpg

2NE1 Dara's very secretive when it comes to her celebrity acquaintances.

Who would have thought that Dara and actress Park Shin Hye are close? At least that what we can assume in the photo where the two dined together.

According to the tweet of Lee Hyo Sup who uploaded the photo, they were eating together with Etude's CF director Kwang Kwingie and some managers. It happened that Dara and Park Shin Hye were Etude's models before. The photo was taken at Park Shin Hye's family restaurant according to fans.

Fans are trying to figure out it the two are up for a collaboration project or just is it just a simple friendly gathering to catch up. Either way, fans are very delighted to see them together.

cr. dkpopnews

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 824px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; word-wrap: break-word; font-family: arial, sans-serif; text-align: start; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"                         VIKI 2015 Summer Campaign with Park ShinHye

10609410_368292336708893_536705318698643
13270_368292350042225_702590746957944369

10432996_368292376708889_19518691680623711136732_368292393375554_608198402208148

credit to the ownerThank you graphics

Guest ariat

(PERFECT)                                                                                                                                                                                                       The two have no places to lean on for
lean on for each other,
take rest like this 
the words want to hear,
wishper each other
go to sleep like this 

open eyes
eventhough you are not besides me
it's enough this moment
eventhough it's not the eternity we've dreamed
it's perfect now

(SH singing)
the two, each was the half 
go into each's arms
become the one
the two have nothing
share bodies and hearts
gain the world

open eyes
eventhough you are not besides me
it's enough this moment
eventhough it's not the eternity we've dreamed
it's perfect now

Will you stay
besides me
in this small room

Will you stay
like this
in front of each's eyes

you are perfect
The way you are 

We are perfect
The way we are

Will you stay
besides me
in this small room

Will you stay
like this
in my life deserted 
now today

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Raleway; line-height: 1.25em; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 28.8px; color: rgb(45, 36, 36); text-align: start;"The Top 17 Korean actresses of 2015, according to industry insiders

park-shin-hye_1406857103_af_org_TIsCm9S.
If you saw our list of the Top 21 Korean actors according to industry insiders, you know that TV Report has released their annual list of Korean actor power rankings for 2015. The list was compiled by asking top K-drama directors from the three major networks (MBC, SBS, and KBS) as well as producers from the biggest production companies to vote for the actors they wanted to see in a starring role the most. They considered all-around star power, acting talent, and how easy the actors are to work with while making the decisions. Here's how the women ranked in 2015!

Like the actor list, the actresses also ended up with a lot of ties. I guess they couldn't make up their minds!

7. (Tied) 

Kim Nam JooSon Ye JinShin Min AhLee Bo YoungLee Young AeJang Na RaHan Ye SeulHwang Jung Eum

6. (Tied) Moon Chae Won

Moon_Chae_Won.jpg

Recent series: Good Doctor

6. (Tied) Soo Ae

Soo_Ae.jpg

Upcoming series: Mask

6. (Tied) Han Hyo Joo

Han_hyo_joo.jpg

Last series: Dong Yi

5. Park Shin Hye

park-shin-hye_1406857103_af_org_TIsCm9S.

Recent series: Pinocchio

4. (Tied) Gong Hyo Jin

GongHyoJin1.jpg

Upcoming series: Producer

4. (Tied) Song Hye Kyo

Song_hye_gyo.jpg

Upcoming series: Descendants of the Sun

3. Bae Suzy

Suzy_8WOOj6Z.jpg

Recent drama: Gu Family Book

2. Ha Ji Won

Ha_Ji_won.jpg

Upcoming drama: The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days

1. Jeon Ji Hyun

JJH.jpg

Recent drama: My Love from Another Star

The actress list was much more stable than the actor list between the two years, but Park Shin Hye rode her Pinocchio performance to a spot in the top 5 this year!

credit to dramafever

Thank you graphics