❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest branwen

@NileRose said:
branwen : how do you do ?? where are you all this time ??
What do you think of new drama offer dear friend :)
I want to hear you bcz I missed you really 
:-*
Did you see Top & shin Hye interview  :x

Guest branwen

=)) =)) :D

Thank @NileRose!! It's awesome! LOL. I don't really know TOP but he's funny! I like him in that interview. He looks awkward too but I like that he's not touchy-feely or anything. And Shin Hye's so pretty!!! I love that she's not acting cute or close with him. It's just right. Awkward but cute!! I think they can be good friends. And it would be interesting to see them act in a drama or movie because Shin Hye has a way of breaking people's cold fronts. Wahaha!

Guest branwen

All the pictures, events, FMs, photoshoots, videos, interviews that I missed.
8-> 8->
Seriously. this girl works really hard!
Okay, off to backread again. I managed 20 pages so far. LOL. But I really wonder about this one,

BvoxFYLCAAEYOFr.jpg

Manager Jun, where art thou?? I'm missing you even in my FF!

@NileRose...sorry I just woke up and preparing to work, I was late reading your post  ....well as far as I know the cancellation Singapore Fans Meeting it's not official...I read that on facebook...but @sleepykid and @jennbee already ease your worried right? ....I don't  have to convince you anymore hehehe :) , because to be honest ...I still don't know the real deal for this drama ....like others I hope Shin Hye will accept the offer.

@branwen ...welcome back...auuuuhhhh I feel so fake hehehe....I'm not good on welcoming people, but really miss you and your ff :) ...about manager Jun ...all of us here still curious about him ...even I'm become his instagram stalker, hoping for a clue ....LOL...

.......see even Shin Hye has been wondering about manager Jun where about hehehehe 

Bv1CPQdCAAAAhNa.jpg:large

credit pic to respective owner

Guest branwen

@Agie
Thanks for the welcome. I miss you guys! I've been stalking Manager Jun's Instagram too whenever I can. LOL. I think he started missing after Mamonde, about the date of his birthday. So I was thinking he's just on vacation. Or maybe, they're trying to train a new manager for Shin Hye. I think some actors have two or more managers. I just wish he comes back when it's time for her to act in another drama. They've been together for so long. It won't be the same without him.

ETA: Oh, its been so long since I was on the top of the page.

tumblr_mr5ad2jOH01rcpwx1o2_r1_500.gif
credit to owner

Guest branwen

Shin Hye looks so slim and pretty in her series of China FM. Her BrunoMagli shoot is awesome, as well as some of the shots from W Magazine. I'm glad she managed to go on a vacation with her friends.

From back reading, I read that there were a few trollers who visited the thread. Don't worry about it. It seems like it's the same person, creating multiple accounts just to troll. Oh well...

Okay, time to go. :( I don't know when I'll be able to post again. Miss you guys. Spread the love.
Good morning @Agie and @Nilerose and everyone who's still awake!

These are the names I managed to flesh out here. LOL. I miss you guys. Spread the love.
NileRose
Starix
maris1
Agie
jennbee
nistymaj
Missmoon
resrimith
giselle_tw
chelsea814
JenniferG
BellaL
cawa rain
mshan
soclose
Leshel JaneB
malith29
raemma68
sfzyhy
miss_shady_xv
ParkS
MuhammetY
annariana18
12indi12
kikyl
BluenB
annariana18
DamarisL

@branwen...yup the last time I saw him in Shin Hye side, when she shoot MV Mamonde "My Dear"....after that...blast...he disappear without a trace....I dont know about working rule in Korea....probably Manager Jun take a leave for 3 months (max times worker entitle to take a leave, I suppose)....so probably we could see Manager Jun on September...
....aaah btw...the reguler who still missing is @MISSMOON, probably she is busy with her school....and finally you and @Starix already return home hehehe

Guest soclose

I am anxiously waiting for news confirmation that Shin Hye has accepted the drama Pinocchio. I missed seeing her in a drama and I think this drama with the writer of Dream High and IHYV will hopefully write a character that will allow Shin Hye to show a different role...expanding her acting repertoire. I am also anticipating her acting beside LJS. We saw a bit of their Chemistry in their Jambangee photoshoot. :x :x ;;)

Guest nistymaj

@branwen...its good to see your zany posts once again. A favor chinggu....can you post a link here of your FF about our dear girl? I had no luck in finding it so far. Thanks in advance :)
I swear you have a fixation with our manager jun @agie.... lolz.... i think you two could be the OTP in Shin Hye's thread....lolz =)) just kidding dear  :)>-

Guest annariana18

I've been wondering about the man that always appeared together with Shinhye as C-girl contest judges. I thought he's just someone else (not a celebrity), although he's really handsome ;)) turns out he's a Chinese actor :D Am I the only one that doesn't know this?

KDdramaStars : http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/33841/20140824/park-shin-hye-meets-jang-han-from-chinese-boys-over-flowers.htm
class="at_ttl"Park Shin Hye meets Jang Han from Chinese ‘Boys over Flowers’kdramastars-com.jpg?w=600
Actress Park Shin Hye met actor Jang Han, the main character of the Chinese 'Boys over Flowers,' and shared the news with her fans.
Actress Park Shin Hye posed on her Weibo account last week a picture of herself with Jang Han. In the picture, actress Park Shin Hye and actor Jang Han posed for the camera. Actress Park Shin Hye wore a lemon colored dress and had her hair up. Actor Jang Han wore a flower print shirt and an ivory colored suit. Actress Park Shin Hye and actor Jang Han were recently selected as judges of C - Girl, an entertainment program in China. In related news, actress Park Shin Hye finished filming the movie "The Tailors" and continues to host fan meetings in Taiwan and Thailand in September and October.

cr : KDramaStars

when will Shin Hye confirmed wether she accept or refuse Pinocchio? :(( I'm dying here :(( :((

EDIT :
Wait! She will continue her fanmeetings in September and October?? Does that mean she's not gonna accept Pinocchio? :( The drama will aired in November, right??
Please... I really want her to accept it.. I want to see the different Shin Hye. Park Hye Run is a great writer. And it's multi genre. Maybe we could even see some action scenes from her. I really want her to accept it :(( :((

On a different note, this is just my observation and opinion

PSH seems like a really quiet and sensitive girl who values her privacy a lot. There's nothing wrong with that but it means the saesang-ness inside of me is never fufilled :(( I like to know what she's doing 24/7, 7 days a week :))