❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

I would prefer Shinhye to go for a multidimensional character who gets to play it in stylish clothes. I do not want to see her crying or play cute girl because we already know she can do that perfectly with eyes closed. A stylish, classy girl on the go who faces the trial and tribulations of life with positivity and cheerful front would be nice.

More than the costar, I want a good writer to give a good storyline and strong characterization and a director who knows how to get the best out of his cast and the story. They can make or break a star.

Next for a costar I would like to see her with Kim Woo Bin because he has a great screen presence and he and Shinhye really share great chemistry by expressing emotions well through their eyes and body language. The bar of acting is raised all over with actors/ actresses who can feed off each other's emotions well executed.
TOP in an action drama is another candidate ........ their interview together for Millet showed promise because of the positive vibes off each other.
YYS is another favorite right now......to be contd: Will come back later to continue with my choices and the reasons.......

Guest DamarisL

Hello,  I read about Singapore visit:  Park’s agency says she will visit Taipei on the second leg of her Asian tour.

The actress and singer is scheduled to meet fans on Sept. 14th in Taipei’s downtown Xinyi District, where she is expected to perform songs from the drama.

There are also reports that the 24-year-old star will offer fans some “customized” surprises.

After her Taiwan visit, she will travel to Thailand later in September, and then to Singapore in October on her Asian tour dubbed “2014 Story of Angel.”

Guest Relistya

Hello I am new here, although often visited this forum I love and support park shin hye, followed since the drama starway to heaven ....

Park Shin Hye

She’s been working in the industry since age 13, but Park Shin Hye is all grown up now. She no longer is a young girl but a gorgeous woman with the body to prove it. Her acting career also has blossomed over the years from starring roles in “You’re Beautiful” and “Heartstrings” to “Flower Boy Next Door” and “Heirs.” With looks like these, we’re happy to have Park Shin Hye continue to mature into more demanding roles!

park%2Bshin%2Bhye.jpg

http://blog.viki.com/2014/08/the-10-hottest-asian-bagel-girls.html

Hello everyone! I've been looking for PSH thread and thank God I found it! I love her so much! How I wish someday I can see her in person. Sorry guys but I really hat LMH for her I hope she's not in love with him coz I think he's a player. :-( anyways looking forward to see her again with her new drama! how I wish a much mature role and hope she can work with SK top great actors like Won Bin someday. Love your thread btw. :-).

I just felt so bad for her because after the heirs Lee Min Ho didn't do photoshoots or interviews with her :-( of all her co stars I really don't like LMH! sorry guys off topic but I can't stand people who make her look stupid! felt like she's just being used to make LMH more popular in China and Japan! Hope to see her in a new drama soon and with a better leading man who will respect her.

@RheaV .....thanks for your support and love for Park Shin Hye...but may I advice you dear, please don't bash any actor and actress here....we want Shin Hye thread become happy and supportive thread...a thread where everybody could share news about Shin Hye and her activities, and once in a while talk about her co-star in positive way...

We don't want people to bash Shin Hye, so why don't we started from our self not bashing other actor and actress, please respect their fans and the actor/actress....we can not claim we know them in real life, because we don't.

So please keep Shin Hye thread friendly and comfortable for whomever want to know about Shin Hye....and stop the bashing ok....

Okay sorry but I love PSH just being a fan! not bashing him I just don't like the guy sorry! Anyway please continue to update us about her new project miss her so much. Thank you :-)

Btw is she really pretty in person coz a lot of people said that she's prettier in person than on t.v anyone here who saw her already? hope to join one of her fan meets someday :-)

@cawarain you're right she's an underrated actress! she should be given roles that will showcase her beauty and talent more! I really want to see her acting with great actors of SK like Won Bin my dream for her! I'd love to see her do mature and more sexier but sophisticated roles just like Kim Tae Hee and Song Hye Gyo! She is a beautiful woman who deserves better projects! I'm really excited to see her in a new drama hopefully not like the ones she did which caters to teenagers! Wanna see her do the real deal mature roles she's already 25 but sometimes she's just too childish I hope she' s ready to embrace the world of drama land now like doing her scenes more daring and passionately. No news from her till now miss her!!!

Dear SALT agency plesse tell Park Shin Hye to make a new DANCE VIDEO for us her fans because I MISS HER SO MUCH! no news about her till now! shinye ssi please make a new dance video I miss seing you dance it's been ages since you have a video in dancing! paging SALT and STARLIGHT ANGELS! please request PSH to do a dance video!!!!!!!!!! L

@RheaV please don't bash or hate here as @Agie mentioned exactly as for Min Ho he is Gentleman and great person I think you don't know him and the word hate means he does something personal toward you so you hate him ‌so word hate shouldn't be mentioned here the man is wonderful and very caring .

The popularity to be honest LMH is very popular in China before heirs so please don't write things will create problems bcz you don't read about him .

Their personal lives I don't care bcz it is personal after all either they like each other or just friends I will respect it I won't put my nose in their lives they are free to choose we aren't their parents to order them.

Please we won't bashing to any actor or actresses this part from Soompi Rules Ok dear friend :)>-

Lee Min Ho is great actor and person bcz his actions speak about him .

Guest annariana18

@TravisWalter personally, I love... all of them! I definitely can't choose one.. :D

@RenyS welcome here and thanks for the bagel girls article :x

although I really love her Nation's Little Sister title, but sometimes I'm worried that the title might be a burden to her in the process for her to transit to an adult image. I always read about how Korea netizens see nation little sisters as little girls so it was hard for the little sisters to turn into an adult image :-B

EDIT:

well, she's not a little girl anymore after all.. [-X