❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Shin Hye Continues to Shine in New AGATHA Jewelry Photos

Jewelry brand AGATHA Paris has released a collage of images featuring actress and singerPark Shin Hye modeling jewelry from the brand’s range. A first set of photographs of the star, famous for her roles in dramas such as “The Heirs,” was released earlier this month.

Park Shin Hye1

The new images show Park Shin Hye posing in the one of the same outfits she was pictured in previously, while showing off a range of bracelets, rings, earrings and necklaces. The concept of the photo shoot was “Lovely French Chic.”

Park Shin Hye is currently touring with a music and talk performance that has taken her to Tokyo and Osaka in Japan, as well as Chinese venues including Shanghai and Beijing. The actress will continue to perform in September and October, with dates confirmed in Taiwan, Singapore and Thailand.

soompi

Annyeong haseyo minna~ !!

i miss everyone-- i mean posting here, Actually im always lurking here.. xDD
~Im soooo happy with all the news over here,there, etc. `Bout our Princess... no..Shes definitely a Queen already!! :)
I would like to congratulate her for her Suceesful FM in Japan And China. <3
Shes really a grown up,gorgeous woman now. :)
 I love all her CF`s Specially the bruno magle and Agatha, Still waiting for more in her Millet CF. :)

South Korean star Park Shin-hye to visit Taiwan soon

Park Shin-hye during a promotional event in Taiwan in 2011. (File photo/Lu Yi-chi)

Park Shin-hye during a promotional event in Taiwan in 2011. (File photo/Lu Yi-chi)

Taiwan fans of the popular South Korean TV drama series The Heirs will get a chance to see one of its co-stars Park Shin-hye in person next month when she visits Taipei on the second leg of her Asian tour, according to her agency.

Park is scheduled to meet fans on Sept. 14 in Taipei's downtown Xinyi District, where she is expected to perform songs from the drama The Heirs and offer fans some customized surprises, SALT Entertainment said.

After her Taiwan visit, she will travel to Thailand later in September and then to Singapore in October on her Asian tour dubbed 2014 Story of Angel.

The tour began in China where the 24-year-old actress met with fans in Shanghai on July 27, Chongqing on Aug. 2, Shenzhen on Aug. 3, Changsha on Aug. 9 and Beijing on Aug. 10.

Park has 6.5 million followers on Sina Weibo, a Chinese microblogging website akin to Twitter.

She stars alongside Lee Min-ho in The Heirs, a television drama series set in a high school that caters to rich, privileged and elite students who are being groomed to take over their family business empires. Park plays a cynical down-to-earth student, who is enrolled in the school on a welfare scholarship.

source: http://www.wantchinatimes.com/news-subclass-cnt.aspx?id=20140815000002&cid=1802

TisaA

said:

Right now I'm watching "You're Beautiful" this drama is very good. I quite liked !!  Is there anything like this drama too ?? Her cast is Park Shin Hye. But according to me, acting Park Shin Hye with UEE,  UEE more natural look. How do you think ?? 

:-O 

PSH's twitter
박신혜 ‏@ssinz

장수된 자의 의리는 충을 좇아야 하고, 충은 백성을 향해야 한다​. 백성이 있어야 나라가 있고, 나라가 있어야 임금이 있는 법이지.. -명량 中- 보고 나와서는 가슴이 먹먹.. 그저 가슴이 먹막한 밤...

Google translation:
@ssinz "Commander's faith shall follow loyalty, and loyalty shall head for the people. Nation is after the people,and king is after nation."

@ssinz "These lines were from the movie "MyeongRyang"(English title-"The Admiral"). After watching it, I get upset and gloomy.." 
(2/2)
PSH about Movies “Myeong-ryang” (The Admiral: Roaring Currents).