❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

@resrimith: yes......the pink color on her is like a rainbow after the storm. It makes me happy to see her in color. :D The season has finally changed. ;)) You are so right about her being a good friend. Actually, it will not be wrong to say that she defines friendship

Her loyalty, sincerity and ability to retain her friendships and relationships is really admirable. It's been nearly 5 years since YB and she is still best of friends with LHK, JYH and JGS. Since then she has made many new ones but remains on friendly terms with all..........
She is also very close to her non-celebrity friends from her school days etc.

It just goes to show that for her people are important that's why she finds time for all of her friends and family irrespective of her busy schedule. The amazing thing to note is that she manages to find time for her own interests and hobbies and learn new skills too thus continuing the process of self growth.

This is why I feel she is not only happy herself but also a very interesting person to follow.........the reason why one would never get bored with her company.

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

Park shin hye new photos for lotty duty free

abdd2ebbjw1eidm308i3zj20et0m8q4z.jpg

abdd2ebbjw1eidm30fi92j20et0m8wgy.jpg

abdd2ebbjw1eidm30rx4hj20m80et773.jpg

abdd2ebbjw1eidm30aswxj20et0m80ut.jpg

Park shin hye new photos for lotty duty free

abdd2ebbjw1eidm308i3zj20et0m8q4z.jpg

abdd2ebbjw1eidm30fi92j20et0m8wgy.jpg

SHINHYE BEAUTIFUL IN WHITE

image_2014-07-15-4.jpg                                                       imagejpg2_zpsebd02fc8.jpg                                      878465_439394_4211.jpg                                       median-fs16_zps142db8cb.jpg

millet-sc1_zps2723fc7d.jpgmillet-sc2_zps6c7b58ad.jpgmillet-sc3_zpscccf8919.jpgmillet-sc4_zpseeb05621.jpgmillet-sc5_zps816260bc.jpg

CREDIT TO THE OWNER PSHICBig-Hugs...-Thank-you_223.gif

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Shin Hye is Princess of Fan Service at ‘Median’ Fan-Signing Event
Park Shin Hye shared special moments with her fans.

As the model of Amore Pacific’s dental beauty care brand ‘Median,’ Park Shin Hye attended a fan signing event titled ‘It’s White’ to spread the importance of dental care.

The fan signing event held on July 15 in e-mart in Sungso gathered a large crowd of fans who came to see the actress.

Park Shin Hye met eyes with each of the fans that came to see her, responding to their enthusiasm with smiles. She also caught attention by sharing her own tips on maintaining healthy, white teeth. 

Park Shin Hye said, “I continually use ‘It’s White’ products in order to smile confidently. The products also have a pretty design so it’s a must-have item in my pouch.”

70859002.jpg

Randomly selected fans also received ‘Park Shin Hye dental beauty kit’ and took pictures with the actress on the spot.

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye finished filming Royal Tailor and will be launching an Asia tour 2014 Story of Angel in July, meeting with fans in Japan, China, Taiwan, Thailand and more.

Photo credit: S.A.L.T Entertainment
Mwave

@fs Happy birthday dear.
Thank you all for sharing her beautiful pix and tweeter update. She looks very lively in her tweeter update just as who she is. Can't wait to see her  in her fm soon.  I agree with you all she looks lovely in colours. I miss her loads wish she would be in drama soon. 
On the last pix shared by sis @JenniferG wowww she is heavily guarded. Looks like a royalty which she is in her industry.  :x

Guest rackyvirgo

Park Shin Hye is really beautiful in white like a pure Goddess. I love also her style in her twit pic wearing pink shirt, she looks like a teens again. Don't forget to vote in GOA, let's make her No.1.

Guest MISSMOON

what does shinhye unnie need to win the polls at the moment??
goddess of asia >> 1.2K votes  ...... 3 days remaininghttp://nvshen.ddyule.cn/

nate >> 1.2% of the whole number of votes.........18 days remaininghttp://m.news.nate.com/2014drama?vote=E&list=Y#

soompi>> 10% of the whole number of votes.........18 days remainghttp://www.soompi.com/seoul-international-drama-awards-2014-vote/?category=actress

we can do it I believe in Starlight Angels.

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Actress Park Shin Hye Poses in Clothing from Lee Hong Ki’s New Brand ‘Skull Hong’
park-shin-hye-800x450.jpg

Actress Park Shin Hye revealed photos of herself dressed in clothing from FTISLAND Lee Hong Ki’s brand new line called ‘Skull Hong,’ which were gifted to her by the designer himself.

On July 16, Park Shin Hye posted on her personal Twitter account, “I received a present from Hong-star! I transformed into a ‘pink person’ as soon as I tried on the fresh Skull Hong t-shirt!! Also, practicing for my tour at the studio with oppa…nothing is easy..but I’ll find strength!! On the other hand, these clothes are really cute ♥ Skull Hong jjang,” along with a series of photos of the actress modeling items from the Skull Hong brand.

In the pictures, she can be seen wearing a bright pink t-shirt that has ‘Skull Hong’ printed on the front. The actress is also holding up a beanie from the same line and making various poses for the camera.

In other related news, Park Shin Hye recently wrapped up filming for a new movie titled “The Tailors,” and is currently preparing for her very own Asia tour “2014 Story of Angel.” 

Soompi

Park Shin-hye Smiles Beautifully at Fan Signing Event
%EB%B0%95%EC%8B%A0%ED%98%9C.jpg

Actress Park Shin-hye met with her fans at a recent Median fan signing event where she showed off her pure and lovely smiles.
Being the model for Amorepacific Corporation’s ‘Median’, Park Shin-hye participated in the ‘It’s White’ fan signing event to meet her fans.
The event was held at E-mart Seongsu-song, Seongdong District, Seoul on July 15. Despite the hot weather, so many fans gathered in the event to see Park Shin-hye in person, proving how popular she is.
When asked about the secrets to her attractive smile, she said “I always use ‘It’s White’ to smile more confidently. I always carry it around in my pouch as the design is also pretty and sophisticated.”
Park Shin-hye has recently finished filming blockbuster history movie <The Tailors>, which will be released this winder.
getitk

[7-16-2014] Park Shin Hye Twitter Update

I guess some fall off, buy a disservice. The sultry weather with lots of cool blue!! It's the weather that's ~~ cool I want another climber Oh Oh come on ~~ a little late but I would like a gift from Mille won the team apparel >_< on us, thank you so much ~~!!

BsqEv3hCMAAiPF6.jpg

해가 좀 떨어지니 살 것 같네요. 무더운 날씨에 시원한 파랑이랑 찰칵!! 선선한 날씨야 얼른 오렴~~ 또 등산가고싶다아 ~~ 조금 늦었지만 밀레에서 선물해주신 우리 상의원 팀복>_< 정말 감사합니다 ~~!!

PARK SHIN HYE TWEET(ssinz):
해가 좀 떨어지니 살 것 같네요. 무더운 날씨에 시원한 파랑이랑 찰칵!! 선선한 날씨야 얼른 오렴~~ 또 등산가고싶다아~~ 조금 늦었지만 밀레에서 선물해주신 우리 상의원 팀복>_< 정말 감사합니다~~!!
BsqEv3hCMAAiPF6.jpg

ENGLISH TRANSLATION BY PSH_TRANSLATE TWITTER:
Sun goes down and I feel like living now. Click! with cool blue in this hot weather! Fresh cool weather please come quick~~" (1/2)
"-I wanna go climbing again~~ It's little bit late, but Sang-ui-won team costume gift! given by Millet >_< Thanks a lot~~!!" (2/2)

Please keep voting for Shin Hye at GoA, don't be complacent. Lets

widen the gap, competitors can easily catch-up. Lets vote non stop

until July 20, 2014

http://nvshen.ddyule.cn/

4 Days Left!

Park Shin Hye funny and cute moment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BVnmpxxXEXQ

To day is millet photo shoot and this selica from it

Vooooooote

http://bestofkorea.wix.com/koreavote#!vote/mainPage

http://www.soompi.com/seoul-international-drama-awards-2014-vote/?category=actress

http://nvshen.ddyule.cn/

\m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/