❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest selena1993

If only all 55 who are online now are voting, for sure we can surpass the gap in GOA  :(  #LOSINGHOPE

Guest CuterwinD

i'am a new fan of parkshinhye,and i dont know her much....i started to like her when i watched "the heirs" which aired here in the philippines last june of 2014 i think!....that drama really captured me....because its really beautiful;the whole story of drama is really good....i also like #minshin its a perfect blend.....

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

CuterwinD welcome in soompi you will now alot of about park shin hye from this page yes she is most beautiful

soclose said: I bet Park Shin Hye in person would be many times more gorgeous and prettier in person. She exudes that cute girl next door image with a hint of sexiness. @resrimith I am with you. If we were to meet her in person i would be like a babbling idiot not knowing what to say and then i would faint in embarrassment hehehhe Let's vote for shin hye http://www.soompi.com/2014/07/10/soompi-ideal-type-world-cup-final-round/4/#.U7-yzKjXcXw

Guest jennbee

@CuterwinD tumblr_mjdth8L1tu1qbgcf1o6_250.gif
Hello! lovely to see you here. Feel comfortable, post and share your insights.. Let's enjoy Shin-hye updates together.. >:D<

CuterwinD said: i'am a new fan of parkshinhye,and i dont know her much....i started to like her when i watched "the heirs" which aired here in the philippines last june of 2014 i think!....that drama really captured me....because its really beautiful;the whole story of drama is really good....i also like #minshin its a perfect blend.....

@selena1993@cuterwinD    1111111.gif   in shinhye's thread chingus. were happy and amazed that were gaining another friends in this thread. have a nice posting and spazzing, lurking as well.

image

credit to the owner of the gifs...thank-you-comment-001.gif

Guest annariana18

I'm getting so ~X( because of the polls, especially GOA. And Soompi... *sigh* the competition is really really tough. it's understandable, seeing that Suzy is a popular idol. But I still think that we really can win this. Let's keep staying positive and fight, together :)

Anyway, I found this picture on Instagram. It was Choi Ji Woo watching The Heirs. Maybe in her drama scene? I'm not really sure. Anyway, it's good to see it. Shin Hye is her younger version in Stairway To Heaven many years ago :)

proxy.jpg?t=HBheaHR0cDovLzMxLm1lZGlhLnR1

@CuterwinD welcome here! >:D< I always love it when there's a new fan of Shin Hye! :x

If only all 55 who are online now are voting, for sure we can surpass the gap in GOA     #LOSINGHOPE

@selena1993 don't lose hope chingu, i'm sure the starligth angels save thier energy for the last voting. i definitely believed that shinhye will climbing fast one of this days in GOA. don't worry i'm also voting shinhye every 30 seconds. just like in soompi she's up and down but in the end she beats them. it's the same with suzy she will beat her in the last voting. just believed everything will went rigth in GOAtumblr_n6r7cwj4eW1roa2cuo1_500.gif

2014年度亚洲女神官网-投票 靓女 靓图 亚洲十大女神_当代娱乐网                                                     nvshen.ddyule.cn

CREDIT TO THE OWNER OF THE GIFS..
ThankYouCats.gif

Guest carlodorz

@CuterwinD im in PH too haha :) nice to have u here :) im a 5 year fan since YAB welcome hope u watch all her movies/interviews/variety/drama to understand her and her true personality :))

Guest carlodorz

im not into the poll i just vote once bcuz its just a poll for me :) if it is some awards while voting maybe i will work hard to vote haha :)

Vote in goa and idoel taybe: ):):)

Vote in goa and idoel taybe: ):):)

Guest soclose

Oh no shin hye dropped to fifth spot in goa. Let's not lose hope and keep voting. Let's support shin hye. Fighting

Guest Valkyrie

Please vote ONCE a day only on ideal world cup, otherwise, your second vote for the day will be deducted from her points effectively throwing the ball to the opposite court

class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle" style="font-size: 18px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); margin: 32px 214px 7px 213px; padding: 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" Shin Hye spotted with her brother, 'Park Shin Won10509669_257298511061090_28716776410381310501681_257298494394425_137655278021430
10521377_697656390272176_333185719389914

credit to the owner yongshin fans..60d585094d748252ea9d531e5f09f970.gif