❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest stoolker

wowowow Park shin hye looks gorgeous!!! i couldnt stop staring at her everytime they show the mcs :) so pretty!!! i liked her gold dress w/black blazer a lot! she looks so beautiful and mature w/long hair!! she mustve had a good time, heechul is a good oppa to the younger mcs hehehe

Guest mndymah

Wow! I just watched the Music Awards Show. Shin Hye and YH did a pretty good job and it was cute how Hee Chul was there to guide them through. Thanks everyone for the super fast uploads. Shin Hye had sooo many costume changes but she looked really pretty in all of them. I especially liked it when she had her hair down. Really gorgeous. Now I am looking forward to the Drama Awards. More Shin Hye to watch!

It's really nuts. I think that SBS really recognized the YAB cast. These days they seem to be dominating everything and participating in all events! Hoorah!

Does anyone know what time the drama awards start? Are we able to stream it again?

Does anyone know what time the drama awards start? Are we able to stream it again?

SBS Drama Awards

December 31st

9:50pm Korea time

I just realized that You're Beautiful cast will be together to ring in the New Year. And you know what they say about people who are together on New Years Eve @ the stroke of midnight. :P

Guest mndymah

BTW, does anyone know what awards Shin Hye is nominated for? I read in JGS forum that he is nominated for acting, popularity and couple award. This means Shin Hye has to be nominated for at least couple award?

Thanks for the info Gems! For some reason, I thought it was tonite for me.

Thanks a lot everyone for sharing pictures and links...I can't comment more because you all already said what I want to say :D

I want to share torrent link of SBS Gayo Daejun 2009 if anyone interested.., but it is big file..1 GB each file...I'm still in the middle of downloading now

here's the link :

part 1 : http://www.box.net/shared/jufg2f002q/1/31360537/371371916

part 2 : http://www.box.net/shared/jufg2f002q/1/31360537/371395848

credit link to cute girl @ soompi :D

Guest katdiva

Doesn't she look like a princess in very outfit she wore for the SBS Gala! WOW! I am downloading the torrents now. Thank you very much for the links and photos!

I don't know Hee-chul at all, but from watching him MC this, and his costumes, I am assuming he is gay, yes? If not, he sure does play the part good. LOL

It soooo awesome that PSH got to MC beside ShinWoo Oppa! LOL I love it!

Guest 13sunshine

I don't know Hee-chul at all, but from watching him MC this, and his costumes, I am assuming he is gay, yes? If not, he sure does play the part good. LOL

uhm....no, that's his personalities : )

for one time i was glad that Yong Hwa have a little moment with Shin Hye at the end haha, because the entire time SH doesn't have much interaction with him so it's kind of pity.

also, i loved the part where she got to be GMN for like 5 sec :lol:

2rfeozo.jpg

Guest yozoranomukou

i just finished watching kimcheed radish cubes! dat drama was so awesome! there were so many cute and romantic moments between her and joo sang wook! if only someone would sub it :( but thnx to da ep summaries i was able to understand what was going on throughout the entire drama. she's such an awesome actress!

shin hye unni hwaiting!!! :D

Guest ruby_red19

Thanks for all the pics 13sunshine :) ShinHye really was gorgeous last night. I loved the performance with LSG, though I was annoyed at one point when SH came back out and they were both dancing and the camera man decided to film a long shot of the audience grrr. I wanted to see more of the choreography.

Edit to add: Oh I just read that LSG asked SH to do this performance with him, that's too cute. Even if she isn't JGS's "choice" there's no need to worry about SH because she is constantly paired up with hot guys hehe

wow speedy growth of shin hye thread! ^__^

thanks 13sunshine for the beautiful pictures ^^

shin hye is so stunning!!!

hopefully her coordi dress her up gracefully for tonight's entertainment award and tomorrow's drama award...=)

Guest didienazrin

Thanks for all the pics 13sunshine :) ShinHye really was gorgeous last night. I loved the performance with LSG, though I was annoyed at one point when SH came back out and they were both dancing and the camera man decided to film a long shot of the audience grrr. I wanted to see more of the choreography.

I take back my word about shin hye look like grandmas in rehearsal pics.. she looks fabulously stunning tonight.. i personally agree with ruby_red19, i hate the long shot..she just appeared for a few second, and already the long shot? eventhough i worship Taenyu, i still think both of them (LSG-SH) look really good together.. she just beams happiness wherever she decides to be and with whomever she partners, being the cheerful person that she is.. to me, it doesn't really matter though whoever she ended up with, as long as she radiates the happiness and pleasure as of now.. i'll be contented..

hahahaha.. talk about such a huge fangirling over a girl.. way to go shin-hye!

Guest xpressgirl

wow she looked gorgeous!! thanks to everyone who uploaded pictures and videos.

it was sooo nice to see her with some other hott guys!! dont get me wrong, i like her with JKS but like someone on this forum said, i have no bias for her being with other handsome guys, lol.

btw, are her extensions permanent? just wondering.

cant wait for the ANGELL performance!!

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Since I love Lee Seung Gi - Will You Marry Me performance and I think they look cute together on stage, I decided to make a cut of mkv version. Enjoy! :)

%7Boption%7Deeom8.jpg

Download: MediaFire

OMG! Thank you so much for the cut. I didn't want to download the entire thing since it's over 1GB.

PSH looked absolutely gorgeous in the wedding dress! I wish JGS was one of the MCs so that he could tease her about it after the performance. (don't we all love a jealous JGS/TK?) I wish they could've shown more of the dance rather than the audience :angry: (stupid cameraman!)

Guys, I just found something interesting....

As much we all love the the wedding sence last night by LSG to PSH, I originally thought that was SBS Director (fabulous) idea.

But according to Nate ( as I read the translation), it 's actually LSH initially invited PSH to be his bride. That's something else (or maybe my fan-girling is thinking too much), because I think he has mentioned that Yoona was his ideal type , why didn't her invited her?( she was there, on the show, why not?) I am sure all the netizens would be even more excited about it. But he chose SH instead. :):):)

***thinking***thinking***thinking hard

Is this the first time they meet each other in this show and he saw what a beauty and sweetheart she is ...and couldn't help it ( just like us).... HAHAHA cause I did see the chemistry last nite and they are totally cute beyond words

Ok? Fan girl can dream, right? I can't help it either. SH, what did you do to me? I can't get my eyes of you last nite.... ;)

Dont we just love our girl being favored by all the hottest boys in town? Hmmm, wonder who will be the next hottie?

I couldn't get my eyes off her for the whole of last night too! and thao_2512-chan I'd be glad that LSG invited her instead! That shows she's a lovable young sonyeo who's really well-liked by guys. Happy :)

and cjoey-chan I'll be watching it tonight live, but I think it's 9.50PM (KRT) instead of 8.50PM? Unless you're not talking about KRT, or are you?

B)

I couldn't get my eyes off her for the whole of last night too! and thao_2512-chan I'd be glad that LSG invited her instead! That shows she's a lovable young sonyeo who's really well-liked by guys. Happy :)

and cjoey-chan I'll be watching it tonight live, but I think it's 9.50PM (KRT) instead of 8.50PM? Unless you're not talking about KRT, or are you?

B)

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...&p=15181772

it will start at 8:50PM(KRT). tomorrow's event though, the SBS Acting Awards where ANJELL will be performing, will start at 9:50PM

I Luv Shin Hye with long hair..hehe

she looks so pretty

i always waiting for her parts turning to Go Mi Nyeo at You're beautiful hehe..

Shin Hye long hair is <3

she looks so pretty when MC-ing Gayo Daejun^^