❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Oh my god.. I have seen d infinity challenge so many times now. Shin hye is just perfect. :x
Korean PDs.. pali pali.. cast our shin hye in all the variety shows. And throw in some hot namjas just for this fangirls sake. ;):P

Guest nistymaj

StaRix said:

resrimith

said:

Hey @StaRix baby.. I m doing good. haha.. Though i see ur profile pic in the credit section, i will keep mentioning u. So that u will leave ur comment na..  ;))   :-*

Guest jennbee

@soclose sad to say that the English subbed video of that episode uploaded by PSH_Arab was deleted already due to infringement. :( It was as hilarious as the recent episode. Yes @raemma68 Hong Chul was fervently asking for marriage and peppero kiss! Shinhye's a bit creeped out =))tumblr_n707spEA7z1rm8vy5o3_400.gif
tumblr_n707spEA7z1rm8vy5o5_400.gif
her reaction :))tumblr_n707spEA7z1rm8vy5o6_400.gif

They've worked together before. Shin Hye and Si Won guested on Hong Chul Radio show :)4haxx60.jpg
class="H" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"@ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ No Elina, Shinhye will only join the IC cheerleading squad if Korean team makes it to semi-finals. She's busy with studies, tour and filming that's why she can't go to Brazil :)
@Agie @MISSMOON @nistymaj don't worry about Manager Jun, he's living the life! LOL Check out his instagram, he's quite active there recently. His username is my_jun2. I guess he even hang out with Jae Jin of FT Island (IG username: saico0111) coz they were in a similar place according to their posts last June 15. :)

nistymaj said: @resrimith...you got it spot on...I so enjoy reading and seeing all of your posts my chinggus... :-bd ...so glad to see we're gaining lots of awesome and resourceful friends in this thread.  :-h
I can't always join in your convo as I'm breathless following links and yt accounts of fans and news of our girl... she looks so beautiful today in the Mamonde fansign....but I'm getting concerned like @agie of the whereabouts of Manager Jun. I'm inclined to believe @missmoon's theory that he maybe sick...so I'm getting concerned. Shall we inquire with SALT? :-?

Agie said: nistymaj said: @resrimith...you got it spot on...I so enjoy reading and seeing all of your posts my chinggus... :-bd ...so glad to see we're gaining lots of awesome and resourceful friends in this thread.  :-h
I can't always join in your convo as I'm breathless following links and yt accounts of fans and news of our girl... she looks so beautiful today in the Mamonde fansign....but I'm getting concerned like @agie of the whereabouts of Manager Jun. I'm inclined to believe @missmoon's theory that he maybe sick...so I'm getting concerned. Shall we inquire with SALT? :-?

Guest annariana18

I don't have anything to post. You guys sure are fast :D And @jennbee, may I ask when did Shin Hye and Siwon guested on the radio show? ;;)

Hahahaha @resrimith....the handsome bodyguard was remind me of the movie BODYGUARD star by Whitney Houston and Kevin Costner....the story about movie star/singer who falling in love with her bodyguard....well whether Shin Hye will fall with her handsome bodyguard or not we never know, maybe time will tell hehehe

another pics with different angle from Shin Hye today activities :) .....Look at those leg....wow..I wish I had healthy leg like Shin Hye :)tl2aFmR.jpgJWlG0Fg.jpg8yddULH.jpg

TuBIDUV.jpgwE3CjJ8.jpgVPLrGwH.jpg

credit pics as tagged

I can not help to post one more pic.....Now I know how the fan boys in action =)) =)) =))

PJlR79W.jpg

credit pic to respective owner

Guest jennbee

@Agie you're not alone, I stalk him too. :P I told you I will cry if he'll leave Shinhye's side. I'm getting nervous every time you guys notice that he's missing. lol paranoid me! 
@annariana18 It was around 2007 but I don't know what happened or what they talked about. :)

Anyway, I'm just wondering..Quoted from this article: "In July and August, during her summer vacation from school, she plans to go on international tours. Actress Park Shin Hye will host international fan meetings starting from Thailand, the United States, China, Japan, Taiwan, and Hong Kong."  
Announced FMs so far:USA FM 1 May - New York  
JAPAN FM 19 Jul - Osaka 20 Jul - Tokyo  
CHINA FM (organized by TongYi) 26 Jul - Shanghai  2 Aug - Chongqing 3 Aug - Shenzhen  9 Aug - Changsha  10 Aug - Beijing  
Anybody knows the schedule for Thailand, Taiwan and Hong Kong fan meetings? Also, I thought Philippines was included? 'The Heirs' is trending everyday in the Philippines and lots of fans are anticipating her return. If they're saying that her fan meets will be held July-August, shouldn't they be telling the schedule earlier for people to prepare for it? ugh, how frustrating. ~X( Looks like they didn't plan well. Funny how they said it's a world tour. They should include other countries outside Asia, also why not Arab countries when they got a huge force of starlights there? :-/

Agie

said:

Hahahaha @resrimith....the handsome bodyguard was remind me of the movie BODYGUARD star by Whitney Houston and Kevin Costner....the story about movie star/singer who falling in love with her bodyguard....well whether Shin Hye will fall with her handsome bodyguard or not we never know, maybe time will tell hehehe

@resrimith ..... Major ...LOL......   see my brain was error after looking for Manager Jun news....even I can not answer properly for your simple question about who HOT NAMJA that will join Shin Hye in variety show ..... I bang my head at the wall ....get a grip Agie haishhhhh ....OK no more Bodyguard....it ruined my sanity now....LOL

Hot namja ...hot namja....hot namja....well why not her co-star in The Royal Tailor...Goo Soo and Yoo Yeon Seok, so they could promote their movie right?? ....and how about make it impossible to possible....with Won Bin probably??? naaaah to good to be true...LOL...

Haish....I guess I must sleep now...before I become more error ...LOL

@Agie Too cute.. Agie.. actually i was having a bad day in reality.But u just made me laugh so much now.. Thank you for that.. :)) Ah i m getting serious here. Let me put on my joker mask.. :o)
Any hot namjas are ok with me.. But actually yes.. Y didnt it strike me before.. I m sure after d royal tailors movie gets over.. The cast.. our shin hye with handsome go soo(the man has crossed his 35s i think, but looks so handsome..no kidding..) will appear in shows for promotions i think.
But have to wait many months for that. And won bin-ssi part.. yeah..if it happens..it is too good to be true..as the said man has not made a comeback for so many years now. :)

Guest DaisyL

Good morning starlight angel!! Hope all of you have a great sunday!! I went to Park Shin hye fansign yesterday!! Im so happy to see her in person!! I wasnt able to get a sign but still im happy!! She is Sooo pretty!! She is more prettier in person!! I felt like i got on crush with a girl!!!

Guest itybittykitty

OH WOW!!!!...I didn't know baby girl had a thread for "The Royal Tailors" already!!!...its going to reach 1000pgs before the movie release <:-P

EDIT: I just realized this is baby girl's Soompi thread...pardon my oops!

tumblr_n7hlapN3Go1siqvhio1_500.jpg

@itibittykitty lol you seems lost :)) :)) . Here lemme lead your way to Baby girl Royal Tailor thread http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2021541/upcoming-movie-2014-the-royal-tailor-sanguiwon-상의원/p5 have fun there kekekekeke ....

Guest itybittykitty

giselle_tw said: @itibittykitty lol you seems lost :)) :)) . Here lemme lead your way to Baby girl Royal Tailor thread http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2021541/upcoming-movie-2014-the-royal-tailor-sanguiwon-상의원/p5 have fun there kekekekeke ....

Guest shewoonmoon

女優 パク・シネ、化粧品ブランド「mamonde(マモンド)」サイン会(6/21)
Bqsn8SaCIAAFV_l.jpgBqslnP5CQAE1SIB.jpg