❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

@honey25g @Agie @NileRose @kixamay
The rumor abour shin hye to be cast for the kbs drama alongside ljk is going on around for a while now. I noticed it long back on dramabeans. But nothing has been confirmed yet. 
In a general perspective as a kdrama lover.. One thing to be noted is that ljk's drama has been scheduled or to be simply put..going into the race alongside, Jang hyuk and jung nara couple drama(To ppl who r nt aware of them,they are both veteran actors collabing together after 12 yrs of their previous drama. So the expectation is already high). And another couple in the race is jo in sung and gong hyo jin(name itself enough for u guys to know that they are also veteran actors). So the competition is tight. And as u all know.. Ratings is the biggest factor in deciding Drama's success. To put all this into consideration, it would be a bigger challenge for our shin hye if she is casted. This is what i learnt,so i m sharing it with you guys. Thats all. :)
@StaRix
Thanks dear for the article. I will check it. So i guess it is true since koala herself as presented an article about it. I will pray and hope for the best for my shin hye. :)

resrimith

said:

The rumor abour shin hye to be cast for the kbs drama alongside ljk is going on around for a while now. I noticed it long back on dramabeans. But nothing has been confirmed yet. 

In a general perspective as a kdrama lover.. One thing to be noted is that ljk's drama has been scheduled or to be simply put..going into the race alongside, Jang hyuk and jung nara couple drama(To ppl who r nt aware of them,they are both veteran actors collabing together after 12 yrs of their previous drama. So the expectation is already high). And another couple in the race is jo in sung and gong hyo jin(name itself enough for u guys to know that they are also veteran actors). So the competition is tight. And as u all know.. Ratings is the biggest factor in deciding Drama's success. To put all this into consideration, it would be a bigger challenge for our shin hye if she is casted. This is what i learnt,so i m sharing it with you guys. Thats all.

:)

resrimith

said: @honey25g @Agie @NileRose @kixamay

In a general perspective as a kdrama lover.. One thing to be noted is that ljk's drama has been scheduled or to be simply put..going into the race alongside, Jang hyuk and jung nara couple drama(To ppl who r nt aware of them,they are both veteran actors collabing together after 12 yrs of their previous drama. So the expectation is already high). And another couple in the race is jo in sung and gong hyo jin(name itself enough for u guys to know that they are also veteran actors). So the competition is tight. And as u all know.. Ratings is the biggest factor in deciding Drama's success. To put all this into consideration, it would be a bigger challenge for our shin hye if she is casted. This is what i learnt,so i m sharing it with you guys. Thats all.

:)

@NileRose My momma bear.. >:D<
I am always with you on your thoughts. The above said info is what i collected long back when i met with d rumor castings. I will not take anything seriously until the official confirmation comes out. Even though i m so young.. when it comes to shin hye my motherly instincts take an upper hand and i only wish d best for her..like what she has mentioned in her header.
But lets suppose these rumors becomes true.. I think she will really pull it well. I hope our friends here have seen our shin hye in seoul 1945 and bicheonmu. If our girl can pull a sageuk/historical at such an young age. I am sure she will totally make others run for their money. I already feel lik ppl will be totally surprised and awestruck.B-)
Edit:Oh i forgot.. Not to mention Shin hye will look damn good in hanbok:x

resrimith

said:

@NileRose My momma bear.. >:D<

I am always with you on your thoughts. The above said info is what i collected long back when i met with d rumor castings. I will not take anything seriously until the official confirmation comes out. Even though i m so young.. when it comes to shin hye my motherly instincts take an upper hand and i only wish d best for her..like what she has mentioned in her header.

But lets suppose these rumors becomes true.. I think she will really pull it well. I hope our friends here have seen our shin hye in seoul 1945 and bicheonmu. If our girl can pull a sageuk/historical at such an young age. I am sure she will totally make others run for their money. I already feel lik ppl will be totally surprised and awestruck.B-)

Edit:

Oh i forgot.. Not to mention Shin hye will look damn good in hanbok

:x

NileRose said: Thank you @resrimith : I am  just resting my eyes :) 
Hello :
@MISSMOON @Agie @BellaL @bone @branwen @celestine08@bunnybear  
@giselle_tw  @JinneferG  @kikyl @kimsoyeon18 @maris1  @nistymaj  @snowhninbyae (welcome back we missed you) @StaRix , @Ione(welcome back we missed you) ,@elmshskeja ( welcome dear friend sorry to welcome you late) ,@nevrmind :x :x :)>- :-*
Thank you @BellaL : for posts I appreciate your efforts & always @giselle_tw : dear friend my thanks to you also & all friends one by one :) :x :x :)>- :-*
Welcome new members sorry for welcoming you late :x :x :)>- :-*
class="H" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"@misscinemaobsessive , @candyminshin @carolinebestever ,@klover3344 & @Mosquito
I hope that I didn't forget anyone & if I forget forgive me  
^:)^
:x :x :)>- :-* 

class="main-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 70px 50px 80px 70px; text-shadow: rgb(0, 0, 0) 1px 2px 2px; text-align: center;"PARK SHIN HYE LENDS HER VOICE TO “MAMONDE” [CF] class="main-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 70px 50px 80px 70px; text-shadow: rgb(0, 0, 0) 1px 2px 2px; text-align: center;"park-shin-hye-mamonde-cf-790x421.png

She is so beautiful!

Park Shin Hye sings a lotus cleansing song for Mamonde’s Lotus Micro cleansing product. The lotus cleansing song is sung in the background as Park Shin Hye and Go Kyung Pyo dance as their fairy wings flutter. The CF starts off with her appearing in front of the camera with her radiant and clear skin and then it goes into the dance break. It ends with her showing viewers how to use the product as she puts it on her face and rubs in a circular motion.
SOURCE: Mamonde kr

class="main-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 70px 50px 80px 70px; line-height: 70px; text-shadow: rgb(0, 0, 0) 1px 2px 2px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase;"PARK SHIN HYE AND GO KYUNG PYO GET DANCING FOR “MAMONDE” [CF]
Park-Shin-Hye-Go-Kyung-Pyo-Mamonde-CF-79

Didn’t expect a dance to be incorporated into this.

Park Shin Hye and Go Kyung Pyo team up for skincare brand, Mamonde. The CF starts off as a news segment, but it is actually a fun CF. As park Shin Hye is sleeping, Go Kyung Pyo turns into a fairy as he pushes the skincare product further out to the table. Park Shin Hye also turns into a fairy and the two even have a short dance segment.

Park Shin Hye shows off her radiant beauty and beautiful clear skin that glows. It shows her using the product to cleanse her face and waking up to a clean and refreshed face.

SOURCE: Mamonde kr

Oh my god.. Some how i have missed reading page 709.. Saw the translation of our park shin hye's interview..
Just wanted to thank our fellow chingu @celestine08 for sharing it with us. And please convey our big thanks to soo yeon ssi. Thank you guys. :)
Also want to thank our chingus from minshin thread @byul2014 for always translating all shin hye related articles for all of us. You are so kind and our darling @giselle_tw for editing and securing d rights to the owner and always sharing it with us. Thank you guys. ^:)^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFvzGApua5s
:o
It's been ages since the Heirs lol. Here's a deleted scene from ep 15. Does anyone remember the context of this and around that time frame of the drama? :P

Our Park Shin Hye twitter conversation with FT ISLAND Seung hyun:)>-
[Trans: Park Shin Hye & @chungxuan]
Shin Hye: It won't rain tomorrow right..? It always rains the day after I wash my car .. -ㅅ -;;
Seunghyun: There will be a shower
Shin Hye: Really.. hate... you ㅋㅋㅋ
Cr: small_橘紙xi

I really love the friendship between ft island and our baby girl. We can feel their closeness very well. Always teasing each other. kekeke. :)=)) :x

NileRose said: Thank you @resrimith : I am  just resting my eyes :) 
Hello :
@MISSMOON @Agie @BellaL @bone @branwen @celestine08@bunnybear  
@giselle_tw  @JinneferG  @kikyl @kimsoyeon18 @maris1  @nistymaj  @snowhninbyae (welcome back we missed you) @StaRix , @Ione(welcome back we missed you) ,@elmshskeja ( welcome dear friend sorry to welcome you late) ,@nevrmind :x :x :)>- :-*
Thank you @BellaL : for posts I appreciate your efforts & always @giselle_tw : dear friend my thanks to you also & all friends one by one :) :x :x :)>- :-*
Welcome new members sorry for welcoming you late :x :x :)>- :-*
class="H" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"@misscinemaobsessive , @candyminshin @carolinebestever ,@klover3344 & @Mosquito
I hope that I didn't forget anyone & if I forget forgive me  
^:)^
welcome.gif

:x :x :)>- :-*