❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

PARK SHIN HYE TWITTER UPDATE:
잔디밭에 누워서 팔베게 베고 낮잠자고 싶은 따듯한 봄이네요~~ 히야~~ 설레여라~~ 헤헤..쑥쓰럽지만 이쁘게 들어주세요^_^pic.twitter.com/6GREDXJJ2T
BkHfvQvCIAIrX4k.jpg

English Translation:"It's cozy spring making us lie on the grass, and take a nap with arm under head~ hia~excited~ abashed.. Please enjoy the song^-^"

CREDITS:Park shin hye TwitterEnglish Translation by Psh_Translate
Edit:[ENG Translation done by nevrmind from minshin soompi thread] 

It's a warm spring day that makes you like to take a nap on greenfield, in an arm pillow~~ Hyah~~ My heart flutters~~ hehe.. I feel shy to say but listen to my song with affection ^_^

I am posting this because it even more simplifies and gives a relative meaning to the original tweet. :)

PARK SHIN HYE TWITTER UPDATE:(17m ago)

팔베게에 이어 마몽드 연꽃 클랜징폼까지~ 오늘은 내가 노래하는 날인가봉가~~

English Translation: "Following the song #Armpillow , Mamonde lotus cleansing foam came out~ I think today is my singing day~"
CREDITS:Park shin hye TwitterEnglish Translation by Psh_Translate

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-size: 33px; font-style: inherit; font-weight: 300; margin: 0px 0px 12px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 1.0909090909; text-transform: uppercase;"PARK SHIN HYE – ARM PILLOW (팔배게)335326.jpg?w=600&h=372&crop=1

Come this much closer
So I can see myself reflected in your eyes
What kind of face do I have and am I being loved by you?
Every day seems like a dream because of you
Oh baby, I close my eyes, filled up with you
Silently entering you
My great love that I haven’t told you yet
I will leave it in your heart

When I fall asleep on your arms
Pat me with your hands
Every moment feels good because of you
Oh baby, I close my eyes, filled up with you
Silently entering you

Our love grows
Oh baby, close your eyes, fill yourself with me
I will silently enter you

credit: pop!gasa

http://popgasa.com/2014/04/01/park-shin-hye-arm-pillow-%ED%8C%94%EB%B0%B0%EA%B2%8C/

Guest nistymaj

Oh....why are my tears falling?  :-S  this is such a happy day in my RL and my baby Shin Hye's life....why am I crying.... I guess... its NOSTALGIA ....seeing her natural camaraderie with JGS in Lotte MV and their natural acting together made me realize how much I miss them together.... beautiful...beautiful people  :x :(( and Jun Pyo and shin Hye made me long for their happy days in FBND... miss seeing their friendship... and her songs....wow....not claiming its at par with great singers out there...but hey....this is her very own song....in her favorite acoustic sound.....and i'm claiming that its even better than other idol songs and voice out there  =D>  and for me...it also reflects how i first saw her 10 yrs ago....not love at first sight but you see the beauty more and more you look at her...just like this new song of her....kinda gets better and better as I continue to listen. Its not one of those things that struck you immediately as beautiful but kind of make you fed up in the long run.... aww my heart is aching...with happiness  :((  

Park Shin Hye Is the New Face of Mamonde
park-shin-hye3.jpg

Actress Park Shin Hye was recently selected as the new face of Mamonde, chosen for her pure beauty and diverse talents, a great match for Mamonde’s brand message of “Invented by Flowers.”

Mamonde said, “Coming together with Park Shin Hye, who has a soft, yet passionate energy, we’re firmly moving forward with our young, innocent, and lively brand image.” The company also expressed their excitement for Park Shin Hye, who, as a frontrunner for K-beauty, will be able to open up opportunities to help make Mamonde known more widely.

In other news, Park Shin Hye is currently shooting the film “The Tailors,” a historical film set during Chosun times.

See also: Park Shin Hye to Reveal New Single “Arm Pillow” on April 1

soompi

@klover3344
yes her eyes is glowing.. these old article maybe could describe, most of people thought the same as us, she have very beautiful eyes.. class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Yoochun and Park Shin Hye Picked as Celebrities with Most Beautiful Eyes