❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Wow!! finally she is making at least a single! I even made sure and asked around if it was an April Fools joke apparently, it's not!! :o so I'm excited to see what this song is like expecting to see her on debut stages and music videos and such CNBLUE in the MV please hehehehe LOL

Woobin x Shinhye on Jongsuk’s Shanghai fan meeting 2.14.2014 (guess they’re all really close)

tumblr_n0zvowI3Ot1t0k471o1_r1_250.jpg  tumblr_n0zvowI3Ot1t0k471o2_r2_250.jpg
tumblr_n0zvowI3Ot1t0k471o5_r3_250.jpg  tumblr_n0zvowI3Ot1t0k471o8_r3_250.jpg
tumblr_n0zvowI3Ot1t0k471o10_r1_250.jpg  tumblr_n0zvowI3Ot1t0k471o11_r1_250.jpg

Translation: 

PSH: “We (me & jongsuk) know each other from modeling

WB: “Me and jongsuk are friends from modeling”

WB: “Jongsuk ah, congrats on the fan meeting, sorry I cannot go”

PSH: “Jongsuk ah, congrats.. let’s meet in korea

No wonder woobin called her his best partner 

credit : http://shxwb.tumblr.com/

[sCHEDULE] Park Shin Hye April 2014:

1/4 - Digital single 'Arm Pillow' released.
14/4 - CF filming.
15/4 - CF filming.
18/4 - Lotte Duty Free Family Concert.

Source: SALT_ENT
http://blog.naver.com/salt_ent/120210574174
Cr: tmoonsun

starix so fast update. thanks..
better, i post another news, haha
itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 10px 0px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 1.6em; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important;"DramaFever Weekly Top 10 for March 24th to March 30th

Heirs fans must have heard me lament about how their favorite show had fallen off to third place. Last week, the show starring eye candies Lee Min Ho and Kim Woo Bin surged back to number one! While Emergency Couple keeps our hearts aflutter between Dr. McChangMin and Dr. Hot Chief, can Lee Hong Ki tell the difference between his 2 brides? And, find out which new shows have jumped into the battle for the weekly top 10 shows.

Here are the shows in order of most popular:

1. Heirs

Heirs2_3.jpg
http://www.dramafever.com/news/dramafever-weekly-top-10-for-march-24th-to-march-30th/

JamieL said: StaRix said: It now 12PM KST!!! :x

S.A.L.T. 엔터테인먼트 ‏@2013_SALT

[ #박신혜 ] 봄 내음 가득 느껴지는 박신혜 님의 '팔베개' 음원이 오늘 정오 발매되었습니다♥ 신혜 양의 사랑스런 목소리, 들으러 가볼까요. >_< ◇ http://me2.do/51CHScFy 

EDIT: It's now available in melon.com >>> LINK

KYAAA this was what I thought it would sound like upbeat and such!! I'm glad it's a lot more upbeat than her other kdrama OST songs they were either really slow or had a steady pace but I like that I can bounce around to this song!! I hope she will go on Music Bank and everything :P she sounds like IU and like any other singer!! share share share!! 

Park Shin-hye as muse for "Mamonde"
Park Shin-hye has been selected as a model for 'Mamonde'.
'Mamonde' has the message of making the want image of a woman and thus it has selected the flowery and beautiful actress Park Shin-hye to represent all the women in their 20s. She starts official 'Mamonde' business from this month.
SourceHanCinema

Guest nistymaj

Dooley_Fanboiice said: KYAAA this was what I thought it would sound like upbeat and such!! I'm glad it's a lot more upbeat than her other kdrama OST songs they were either really slow or had a steady pace but I like that I can bounce around to this song!! I hope she will go on Music Bank and everything :P she sounds like IU and like any other singer!! share share share!! 

Actress Park Shin Hye releases digital single 'Arm Pillow'
Actress Park Shin Hye, who always showed an interest in singing, is back to give us another listen at her voice with new digital single, "Arm Pillow"! 
She has already showcased her vocal talents through previous drama productions like 'You're Beautiful', 'Heartstrings', and 'Heirs'.  She also featured in various works like a cover of Standing Egg's "Break Up For You, Not Yet For Me", but this time, she's back with an original song.
"Arm Pillow" was composed by Choi Yong Chan and the lyrics written by Choi Kwan Won.  The song has a sweet melody accompanied by refreshing and lovable lyrics. Producer Hwang Sung Jin said, "The innocent love expressed through a woman's feelings was turned into an even more lovable song through Park Shin Hye's joyful voice."
allkpop

Guest Truc Tran

I like her Standing Egg's cover song better…this new one sounds…not memorable. Her vocals are not showcased so well in this song because it's so teen-bopish.

3yrs ago, i thought that she was an idol then because she can really sing well... and upon hearing her new single, i thought to myself that she was way better than any idols! she really can act and can make us cry with just looking by her expressive eyes, she can sing and serenade our hearts and she can dance and make our moods so bright! she's a total package! what more can we ask for?! hope her single would top among the list of songs that is well loved and listened not just in south korea but also in other countries... fly high, angel Shin Hye! :x :x :x

Guest Enysuliz

anyonghaseo.. hi im the one whose username eny_10 but i i rarely go to soompi so i forget my password,lol so i change my soompi account.i want to share a voting by showbiz korea about  A star who were/is a model student at school.We know shin hye unnie is a role model who always place school in the first place.. U can vote by clicking the like button by showbiz korea's comment no 5. Park Shin Hye.this is the link https://www.facebook.com/Showbizkoreatv/photos/a.268851893189048.61809.257619180978986/622641581143409/?type=1&theater#