❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Physiognomy「善于持家 有闊太命」

善于持家:Housework, are very good.

有闊太命:The magnificent life.

Palm reading 「智慧」

智慧:There is a cognition that ascertains the truth.

The video : here.  フェニックスビデオ   

http://v.ifeng.com/ent/mingxing/2014003/01b8aee4-c2bd-46b2-a108-8ac6835e9424.shtml

32325580.gif

32325766.gif

32325904.gif

http://www.atstar1.com/view.php?uid=201403201100530810
Lee Min Ho give compliment to shin hye

Title: LMH, 'In the kiss scene with PSH, I could only see 'twinkling' eyes of staffs'

LMH shared a behind story about the kiss scene with PSH.

In an interview with @Star1, on the kiss scene with PSH which was the talk of the town, LMH said that 'There were many love scenes in the drama. I wasn't shy, there were diverse love scenes in the drama from passionate kiss scene to small affectionate expression, so I put much thought to share KT's emotions to viewers' point of view'.

He recalled that 'For the scene in the closet, the place was full with staffs. I remember that everyone hid behind the shelves, behind the door, so only their twinkling eyes were shown'

He added 'PSH is an actress who has a passion for her acting and works hard (on her acting)' and 'I rather like to make fun of quite a bit and she reacted well even on that aspect. She's one that made great harmony (with me in the drama)'.

crto nevrmind