❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest TessB

@Agie ..Uri Shin Hye's Don't worry I'm a ghost OST is one of my favorite OST of her, every time I hear it gives me goosebumps... Hopefully she will make an album of her OST... :x

@TessB .... It would be great if she made compilation of all her OST song not for commercial purpose but donate it to support her charity activities, right ? :)

Guest MISSMOON

I am happy that shinhye joined a company with a small number of celebrities so that it will concentrate in her more
SALT familyBixBPOVCUAA3ZZl.jpg
BissoRkCcAE-hvY.jpg
cr to the owners

Guest MISSMOON

girls I don't know 4 how long unnie seyong &  wooyong will last in wgm. I'm afraid that we will not see unnie park shin hye as a guest in the program  :(( 2PM-Wooyoung-park-se-young_1390549650_af

Guest MISSMOON

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"tumblr_mwrffuok9p1soqbsso1_500.jpgcr to the owner

Guest TessB

@Agie... Yes, it will be a good idea if ever she will have a compilation album of her OSTs and the proceeds will go to her favorite charity/charities... Maybe calling/paging FNC since I think they are responsible for her most if not all OSTs.... Correct me if I'm wrong... :\"> :-/