❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest branwen

Awesome. So Mohamed Sunbae went to S.Korea and visited PSH's mother restaurant? He even had photos with her and her parents. The only person missing is her brother. Lol.

That accident. I'll never forget that. I literally shook when I read about her accident. I was so worried. I'm just so so thankful that she's safe and she and all of her staff are alive. I'm so glad that they're all wearing seat belts. In Strong Heart, she said that the accident was more serious than was said to the media. Her staff were confined at the hospital for months. It was a terrible accident, but I'm really thankful that they're all safe. :)

Guest branwen

The best thing about PSH is she eat so well that she gets really chubby sometime. But she's still so cute and adorable and pretty.
:D

Guest bunnybear

BevnIUmCYAADbL1.jpg:large
reposting @Starix shared picture

aw...so they will have  their cf together again... :x
i'm excitedto see this..
i'm expecting a cf of shin hye with lee min ho since heirs is very popular..
but  geunshin cf instead..
i'm not complaining since whenever i see anjell together -i'm very happy.

I heard uri shinhye make Cf with jang geunsuk.Like they will be reunion :)>-

I love her so much,she is It girl for me so humble,beautiful,smart and no.....plastic surgery that made me appreciate her much ^:)^

so....I made a little ff about her https://www.asianfanfics.com/chapter/edit_chapter/633237/25 hope you like it ;)

I heard uri shinhye make Cf with jang geunsuk.Like they will be reunion :)>-

I love her so much,she is It girl for me so humble,beautiful,smart and no.....plastic surgery that made me appreciate her much ^:)^

so....I made a little ff about her https://www.asianfanfics.com/chapter/edit_chapter/633237/25 hope you like it ;)

Is Shin Hye pic with the puppy recent?She has a picture with this ahjussi with the same dress...this ahjussi looks familiar to me? Is he You Are Beautiful director??
7ync.jpgibox.jpg

credit pic to respective ownersource : PSH DCinside

[Twitter] Jan. 24, 2014 "조선희 @zosun_hi: 드뎌~~~ 차은상을 만나다..ㅎㅎㅎ.나의 오랜 동생 이분도함께<<< 두분다 컷수도 많은데 고생많았수~~ 열심히 해줘 고맙고!!!"

Translation:
Finally~~~ Saw Cha Eun Sang.. Hahaha and with my long time no see brother<<< Both of them have taken a lot of pictures during the photoshoot, you have worked hard~~ Thank you for being so hardworking!!!

Sorry I will repost the Pic bcz There isn't quote of  image 

BevnIUmCYAADbL1.jpg:large