❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

sarah_lina

said: PSH and JGS filming cf together!! :-O :-O :-O finally they meet each other again....im really want see her acting in new drama esp romcom...i hope someday she will act with Kim so hyun esp in drama...nowadays i like so much KSY in my love from another star...why not he acting together with my lovely SH....

:D:D

NileRose said:

sarah_lina

said: PSH and JGS filming cf together!! :-O :-O :-O finally they meet each other again....im really want see her acting in new drama esp romcom...i hope someday she will act with Kim so hyun esp in drama...nowadays i like so much KSY in my love from another star...why not he acting together with my lovely SH....

@Agie : No sweetheart it is new  last year 2013  ;)

@Sarah_lina : Dear friend I agree with you about sad drama thing , I want her to Make role as  Revenge 
with korean style I want to see her to torture her costars bcz revenge , I want her to make their lives miserable as she can :)  hahahah I am mad bcz her appearance is suitable to do roles like that :)

I don't mind Romance comedy but I hope she select the story and the script ;)Actually I don't hate the hotties but some people make me wanting to hate the idea that she work with hotties they write stupidest words to make my shin hye bad actress I feel what children who talk about her seriously I am mad dear friend I wish she can do her own personal legend right now without annoying fans, anti fans , ......etc who just have narrow minds  [-(

@nilerose  :D i like her so much when her appearance in running man...if im not wrong when she with LSG in one episode in running man she lie to gary about found the clue..she so awesome there.. :D:D actually i dont care about the hating fans as long they cant effect PSH career...she so famous and around the hotties make some of people jealous with her...dont worry chingul someday she will be good actress and i hope she can get award  daesang...she still young..

class="title" style="text-align: center; margin: 10px 0px 0px; padding: 2px 10px; border-width: 0px 0px 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); outline: 0px; list-style: none; font-family: Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif; color: rgb(85, 85, 85); font-size: 16px; line-height: 26px; text-shadow: rgb(170, 170, 170) 1px 1px 1px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Shin Hye and Jang Geun Suk – Brokore Magazine

536523_449742555054722_92335345_n.jpg
533103_449742645054713_893230553_n.jpg
582323_449741945054783_504495877_n.jpg
168269_449742081721436_461427591_n.jpg
165855_449742198388091_1708013222_n.jpg
252247_449742485054729_2132849857_n.jpg

Guest branwen

@Agie
That's an old pic too. Don't worry, chingu. We'll have more pics in the future.

@sara_lina
You're from park-shin-hye.com right? I used to go there but I don't why it takes too long to load. Server problems??

sarah_lina

said:

@nilerose 

:D

i like her so much when her appearance in running man...if im not wrong when she with LSG in one episode in running man she lie to gary about found the clue..she so awesome there..

actually i dont care about the hating fans as long they cant effect PSH career...she so famous and around the hotties make some of people jealous with her...dont worry chingul someday she will be good actress and i hope she can get award  daesang...she still young..

Guest branwen

@sarah_lina
Oh, I just noticed, your ID has an "H". The person I remember doesn't have an "H," Just sara_lina. How strange. But oh well. Glad you can join us. You've probably been here longer than I am. :D

@NileRose
I love Dok Mi, too! One of my favorite PSH characters. She seemed weak, but she actually has a very strong personality.

@nilerose  as i know about KES style she always prefer for male role rather than female..so im not suprised for CES character coz i know it will  happen for the female in KES drama....i dont want to comment about the heir drama cos the have a lot fans out there and if i comment negative will be some fan of that will mad me..:)) :)) but i like the heirs drama and i rewatch again...some part i like esp when psh with YD ...the first time i watch drama i prefer the actor rather than drama...yups its true what u saying that if some fans watch and  see PSH for the first time think that the ability psh skill so weak cos she alway be bias with the great actor like LMH...just we know how great psh in acting...but we should think positive because this drama her name spread everywhere and many new fans know about her...we should happy about that..she acting with super hot LMH...:D:D:D so far i like her so much in Youre beautiful,the heartstrings and FBND....i hope after this she can get better role...for happy role...:D:D so dont need worry she will be success as great actress...plz support her till the end..:)>- :)>- :)>-

sarah_lina

said:

@nilerose  as i know about KES style she always prefer for male role rather than female..so im not suprised for CES character coz i know it will  happen for the female in KES drama....i dont want to comment about the heir drama cos the have a lot fans out there and if i comment negative will be some fan of that will mad me..:)) :)) but i like the heirs drama and i rewatch again...some part i like esp when psh with YD ...the first time i watch drama i prefer the actor rather than drama...yups its true what u saying that if some fans watch and  see PSH for the first time think that the ability psh skill so weak cos she alway be bias with the great actor like LMH...just we know how great psh in acting...but we should think positive because this drama her name spread everywhere and many new fans know about her...we should happy about that..she acting with super hot LMH...:D:D:D so far i like her so much in Youre beautiful,the heartstrings and FBND....i hope after this she can get better role...for happy role...:D:D so dont need worry she will be success as great actress...plz support her till the end..:)>- :)>- :)>-

Guest branwen

@NileRose
Why is there not a hug button here for your post?? :D :\">
I'm really amazed by your passion btw. I love PSH too but whenever you talk about her, I feel that you love her more than I do (which is really amazing because I super love PSH).
And Mohammed Sunbae, that awesome person who translates a lot of PSH videos. Is he a guy, a girl. No matter, he/she's really daebak.  ^:)^

@nilerose she so lovely and kind thats why we love her. .D me too..for korea actress i just follow psh and mgy...both of them i like since they child..i always follow them esp in drama..i think u must diehard fan at her more than i am.. :D just ignore what people said negative about her..we should concentrate her career..i heard she will be acting in movie with i forget her partner that actor from reply 1994..when she filming that movie?

branwen

said: @NileRose

Why is there not a hug button here for your post??

:\">

I'm really amazed by your passion btw. I love PSH too but whenever you talk about her, I feel that you love her more than I do (which is really amazing because I super love PSH).

And Mohammed Sunbae, that awesome person who translates a lot of PSH videos. Is he a guy, a girl. No matter, he/she's really daebak.  ^

:)

^

sarah_lina

said: @nilerose she so lovely and kind thats why we love her. .D me too..for korea actress i just follow psh and mgy...both of them i like since they child..i always follow them esp in drama..i think u must diehard fan at her more than i am..

just ignore what people said negative about her..we should concentrate her career..i heard she will be acting in movie with i forget her partner that actor from reply 1994..when she filming that movie?