❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest MISSMOON

* ink * said:oh chingu u r choosing the questions loooool. It's OK as long as u r joining us.

6-Who is the costar you want shin hye to do a project with ?
Plenty... Lee Junki, Park Yuchun, Jang Geun Suk (x2) ( we can't get enough from their chemistry), Jung Il woo, Jo Insung, the dude from the award show that kept staring at her (u mean lee jong suk looooooooooooool)... the list goes on

9- Who is the costar having the best chemistry with shinhye?
All had great chemistry with her. >>>of cource

10-did you ship her with any of her co stars?
No. But if i ever will, it'd probably be with JGS. (Minshin is tempting but...) <3 <3

Guest bunnybear

found this posted by melonchan @ kwb-psh thread here in soompi:

“Among the actresses Park Shin Hye, Krystal and Kim Ji Won you worked with in “HEIRS,”
   which actress seems like a guy friend to you, someone you’ve grown comfortable with?”
tumblr_mz0wljIeU51siqvhio1_r1_250.giftumblr_mz0wljIeU51siqvhio2_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mz0wljIeU51siqvhio3_r1_250.giftumblr_mz0wljIeU51siqvhio4_r1_250.gif
http://the-inheritors.tumblr.com/post/72539488449/among-the-actresses-park-shin-hye-krystal-and

Guest MISSMOON

leim said: 1- When did start admiring shinhye?  First Korean drama I've watch Tree of Heaven. 
 2-What makes u love her ? I'm a sucker for tear jerking dramas and she's very good at it, that's my first attraction to her. When finally got to know her, it's her non diva attitude, for a girl who's quite famous, she's very grounded. <3 <3
 3-Is she your no 1 korean celebrity? if not who is yours?  Yes. <3
4- Rank her projects from the best to worst, plz? I'll just rank the top 10 projects that I really like. Which is 1 is the best. >>> good u ranked the majority of them 1. Heirs 2. Tree of Heaven 3. Miracle in Cell No. 7 4. Flower Boy Next Door 5. Stairway to Heaven 6. Don't Worry Am a Ghost 7. Kimcheed Radish Cubes 8. You're Beautiful 9. You've Fallen for Me 10. cyrano Agency  5- Which type of project u which shinhye will do in 2014? Always want to see her as a lead on period or historical drama. Action and more mature roles. <3
 6-Who is the costar you want shin hye to do a project with ? Kim Soo-hyun <3 , Ju Insung, Song Jonk-ki, Yoo Seung Ho <3 , Joo Ji Hoon, and Ji Chang Wook
7-What the things you find in shinhye & lack in others? As a celebrity it's very hard to be down to earth, but it seems like she's very grounded kind of girl, probably thanks to her mentor Lee Seung-Hwan of Dream Factory. He once told her that it's okay to be a kid and do and play like an ordinary kid even though she's a child actress. I envy her athleticism also. I'm really starting to admire him, he is so good to uri shinhye & and she appreciates that 8-What the things you hate about Shinhye? Hate is a strong word for this. But I just wish she wouldn't be too afraid of anti's, I do understand that she gets a lot of antis when she's paired off with those hot guys, but I just wish she would just say to hell with them (loool) and just go with the flow when it comes with her hot co-stars. >> from what u said u seems shipping her w/ one of her hot costars  9- Who is the costar having the best chemistry with shinhye? Lee Min Ho, Lee Wan, Kim Woo Bin to name the top 3
10-did you ship her with any of her co stars? Lee Minho >>> I predicted that from your answers
11-Who are the stars u started liking them because of shinhye? I actually know of most of her co-stars and I like them all, except for Joo Sang Wook, I've never know of him till I watched Kimcheed Radish with Shin Hye, I like him from that drama since then.
12-Do you like the idea of not being officially dating which uri shinhye follows? At which age you wish shinhye to be officially dating or engaged? Wish she should start dating already if she's not. She's at the right age right now to be dating and having fun with opposite sex. 
13- Where are you from? US:-* :-* :-* to all americans

Guest bunnybear

other collection of some celebrities opinion about our angel.

:x
ALL ABOUT MY BIAS PARK SHIN HYE smile.png
by Starlight_Flames

Lee Seung Hwan [my daily] "Park Shin hye grew up well"

Haruma Miura [Ceci mag 13] “I can see the passion and strength in Shin Hye's eyes the more I talk to her

Jo Dal Hwan [TV Daily] "Park Shin Hye has the charm of the beauty of a goddess. there’s always the thought of Natural Beauty each time (I) see her. “Also explained” this is the meaning of human, full of human touch/kindness. Compared to beautiful, this seems more appropriate”

Bong Tae Gyu [OBS Interview] "Park Shin Hye is a very good actress. Has positive energy. I'm just about to shoot a drama that was only 7 days and nights a pole has been leaked. I can't hide that I never get tired while Shin Hye were devoid of light energy when it comes to power. Wish I had a brother like you ' and ' speaking. Never hard to talk on the field. Other people will not be equally tired. So will care "

Uhm Tae Won [CYWorld] "Shinhye's Hardworking and sincere...

Lee Seung Gi [PSH FM] "Park shin hye such a talented friend. She’s good dancer, good singer and actress. I think she’s rare actress with variety of talents

Director Kim Ji Woon [Kolon Sports] Park Shin Hye's actress with talent and charms. Especially her eyes, they are so beautiful. I am curious about what she can express with her eyes.I know well before I met her saw those potentials in her

Yoon Kye Sang [Kolon Sport- Elle] "Park Shin Hye has been showing impressive acting skills since ‘Stairway to Heaven’therefore I’m curious what can we deliver when acting together with her. She's really beautiful

Ryoo Seung Yong JoinsMSN - Healing Time]
"Park Shin Hye Inner heart is very determined. She's an actress more mature than others of her age. being able to know her in this life is my honor

Yoon Shi Yoon [k☆star lovers - bs-asahi.co.jp] "Park Shin Hye is very energetic, very professional. Even at the worse period during tight schedule, I did not see her being tired. She would not say discouraging words, but rather she is more concern for other staffs/crews' matters. She is a very outstanding person.

Dongwoo Infinite [sukira-Jtbc]
"Park Shin Hye stares/expressions in her eyes is totally...
She’s the alluring women of the nation. She's my ideal girl.

Lee Min Ho [Etude House] "Park Shin Hye is cute ,both mature and lively so (it seems that) it’s comfortable and interesting to be with. She has good personality,

Yoon Gun [Music&Lyric] "I think park shin hye is unique

Joo Sang Woo [KBS 2TV Win Win] "Park Shin Hye work hard & always smile"

Park Se Young [Photo Camping] "Park Shin Hye's amazing,there’s nothing she can’t do.

Lee Hong Ki [MBC fist-PSH Radio show] "I'm shin hye's fan.Shin hye's a very outgoing person,a very good buddy.

Jang Keun suk [i-Weekly Issue No. 653 - Mook 21] "Shin Hye is a really energetic girl, she has this power of happiness, and can spread happiness to poeple around her easily.She's humorous person,hardworking and an earnest learner Actually she is very girlish. I think I like this type of girly girl.

YongHwa [Guidebook Vol.2-韓國TV ドラマVol.50] "Park Shin Hye's An emotional (female) actress. She's always cheerful. She's hardworking & professional actress. Park Shin Hye is like the 5th member of CNBLUE.

Se7en [CY message] "Shin Hye is cute&ambition. I told Shin Hye the Tv male viewers who saw ur smile all captivated.
All credits to @ShinHye_Gallery for the compilation smile.png

Cr: Asianfanfics.com. ........(Thanks)

Lee Jong Suk, " When I first met Shinhye, I couldn't breathe next to her."
"She has become prettier."...........when asked what has changed from when they first met........Mnet Wide Entertainment news interview during Jambangee Fall/Winter photoshoot

Lee Seung-gi.
"For ten years, our Park Shin Hye continuously makes everyone feel happy. [she's] always courteous, full of healthy energy so I'm always glad when I see her. She's such a talented friend, good dancer, good singer and good actress. But recently, she became too feminine and it's difficult to call her a 'friend' now because she makes me [feel] shy sometimes. "

Part of his message for the tenth year Asia Tour

Credit: Manila Bulletin

Hwa and Dam Pictures

“Known as an actress who has been praised for her acting and expressions, Park Shin Hye showed exactly that even from the first shooting. Even thought she was standing still, she naturally exuded energy and was an actress representing Korea,”

.............................said the production company, Hwa and Dam Pictures. (After the first shooting at a wedding hall in LA)

Golden Lion Awards winner - Director Kim Ki-duk (“Pieta’s producer and PD)

“ The Gift of Room 7” starts from Park Shin Hye & ends with Park Shin Hye - the recent most glamorous actress & perhaps South Korea’s top actress with unshakable position in near future! "

Translation by @Wintercherub

Yoon Si Yoon

“It’s not an exaggeration when you say that I chose this role because I heard Park Shin Hye was doing it.. She’s the queen of romance comedies. She’s very free-spirited in front of the camera"
...........Instyle magazine.....enewsworld. Mnet.com

" It is really the motivation force from PSH, that helps me to adapt. I am slow to warm up. But for this project... i am able to focus and quickly gets into the ( Enrique ) character easily. It is her help that i am able to adapt quickly. Within a short time frame, I am able to get into the mood and the feel of emotions."
...........interview Naver

" PSH she will adapt to her co-star’s acting and work accordingly. So when we are acting, if we can act in harmony, will become more focused. In this sense will not feel as if we are acting but really falling in love.
YSY laughingly said: “When acting with PSH, ........................ it is easy to focus and get into character. There are many changes during the scenes, and a lot of anxiety/rush, believing in the co-star will make the acting more natural and focused. Will think “I don’t need to put in so much effort...,..........."
.......interview for Starnews

Kim Ji Hoon

"....... she is a very moral and courteous actress ............very nice and well-mannered......."

By Lee Mi-Ji | STAR N News –

Kang min hyuk

. "Shinhye noona loves me a lot. I also love noona. So I contact well with her usual and It is comfortable. " ........................
During the Heirs press conference

Credit: Asianfanfics

MC/ Presenter Kim Gura
said
"Park Shin Hye face is really natural/exotic as the Amazon"

Credit: Shinhye Gallery
pic.twitter.com/eb3d9lbzbf
Son ye jin

"Lee Yeon Hee and Shinhye" as The Next Generation to 'Innocent Beauty'.

"Park Shin Hye is a youthful and fresh appearance, also good in acting be attractive" and while in the film "Miracle In Cell No 7" thought and emotion/feelings look very deep".

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/25734/park-shin-hye-%EB%B0%95%EC%8B%A0%ED%98%9C/p408
http://etv.sbs.co.kr/news/news_content.jsp?article_id=E10004664803

thanks for starlight angels gathering these comments from other celebrities.
cr:

http://www.park-shin-hye.com/en/forum/26-Press-release-or-online-articles/71238-Celebrities-Opinion-About-Park-Shin-Hye

i hope we can find and gather more and share here..

:-bd

Guest MISSMOON

guys watch this video >> amazinghe/she chose couples u won't think of them >> cutewho is the one w/ uri shinhye in this video?? > watch ithttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcQQl4OF5H4&feature=youtu.be
cr: to the owner

bunnybear said: found this posted by melonchan @ kwb-psh thread here in soompi:

“Among the actresses Park Shin Hye, Krystal and Kim Ji Won you worked with in “HEIRS,”
   which actress seems like a guy friend to you, someone you’ve grown comfortable with?”
tumblr_mz0wljIeU51siqvhio1_r1_250.giftumblr_mz0wljIeU51siqvhio2_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mz0wljIeU51siqvhio3_r1_250.giftumblr_mz0wljIeU51siqvhio4_r1_250.gif
http://the-inheritors.tumblr.com/post/72539488449/among-the-actresses-park-shin-hye-krystal-and

Guest nyquist

PSH is very humble and knows how to appreciate people around her.  I think he is very lucky to be her manager. 

Park Shin Hye [ENT Interview]

"To say the one I am most grateful to is my manager oppa. He has taken care of me with no complains. We are really close together and no doubt, we will at ease with each other's presence. However, I still do feel there are times to be courteous to each other. He is a person when I failed to do some things, he will help me to complete them. There are also times when even though he is my manager, he also needs to seek for my views. Especially for taking up projects, work and etc. When there are periods of sensitivity, he is like the closest one I have. Outsiders only look at him from a distance but actually, he has been hurt many times. He is the one I would want to thank so many times. The simple phrase "You have worked hard" has given me so much energy to move on. Seems like people don't treasure the one in front of them, feels really shy to say this out now."

cr PSHFB & owner of the photos
1527064_10151975474992961_1996180052_n.j1491635_10151975475117961_1925041847_n.j

Guest MISSMOON

giselle_tw said:@missmon hahaha no offense but I don't agree to SH pair in that video :)) I prefer her with Yoo Seung Hoo for younger guy. And I wish next project she'll be pair with Jo Won, kim so hyun, or lee jongsuk.

Guest isabellabell

repost from MINSHIN thread...

Beast's Yong Jun Hyung chose Park Shin Hye as his Ideal Type! 
[140107 Mnet The Music] Beast - Yong Jun Hyung choose Park Shin Hye as Ideal Type

**Last 8 of Yong Jun Hyung's Ideal Type World Cup**

Round 1: IU Vs Suzy = IU

Round 2: Lee Yeon Hee Vs Jun Ji Hyun = Jun Ji Hyun

Round 3: Lee Hyori Vs Son Dam Bi = Son Dam Bi 

Round 4: Park Bo Young Vs Park Shin Hye = Park Shin Hye

** Last 4 of Yong Jun Hyung's Ideal Type World Cup**

Round 1: IU Vs Jun Ji Hyun = IU

Round 2: Son Dam Bi Vs Park Shin Hye = Park Shin Hye

** Final Battle of Yong Jun Hyung's Ideal Type World Cup**

PK Round: IU Vs Park Shin Hye = Park Shin Hye 

Guest bunnybear

@MISSMOON L-cutiepie from shut up flower boy band and infinite band..cute,but he's too young for our angel..lol.if younger than shin hye-actor that i wish to colab with her-yoo seung ho too and lee hyun woo.

@nyquist, so true..she's nice no doubt about it, many people mentioned how friendly and sweet shin hye is.. :x

@KieraNeonFirst of all, I'm sorry to know that my post gave off the negative vibe to you. I just want to clarify that I am a Shin Hye fan not hater and I do not like Yoona/Suzy. However, I'm not trying to disrespect any of them either. I was just comparing their popularity. I wasn't saying anything subjective actually. Although they are idols, they are also actresses. I was not comparing her with a random idol. They are all rising actresses of 2013. If you look back, you can see many posts mentioned other actresses like Yoon Eun Hye...etc. as well. We were not trying to put down/bash anyone by comparing. It's constructive comparisons to see where they stand in the industry. Also, we were over with that topic, as people here had clarified to me about her popularity, but suddenly you chose the last minute to bring it back. Also, about her teeth thing, I wasn't even making anything big. Please do not overreact. I was just stating my opinions and then someone asked me about it, that's why I replied to her/him. I think you need to stop being defensive. I know this is a Shin Hye thread, but it doesn't mean only praises and comments are allowed. I am not saying anything uncivilized about her. If this thread is only about that, then, maybe I should just stop posting here because I feel like I am not welcome to express my opinions about Shin Hye (even if they come from good intentions). You said you respect my opinions but I don't get that vibe from you either. 

I just want to apologize to the rest that I had to post this last reply in this thread. I really like Shin Hye and will not dislike her because of this matter. Believe it or not, I was actually the one advertising for this thread in MinShin Thread so people could come in to support and post more regularly. However, I'm truly disappointed today at certain things. Why would people rate my post as "awesome" and then a post that opposed mine "awesome" as well? lol Contraction.  

Guest MISSMOON

isabellabell said: repost from MINSHIN thread...

Beast's Yong Jun Hyung chose Park Shin Hye as his Ideal Type! 
[140107 Mnet The Music] Beast - Yong Jun Hyung choose Park Shin Hye as Ideal Type

**Last 8 of Yong Jun Hyung's Ideal Type World Cup**

Round 1: IU Vs Suzy = IU

Round 2: Lee Yeon Hee Vs Jun Ji Hyun = Jun Ji Hyun

Round 3: Lee Hyori Vs Son Dam Bi = Son Dam Bi 

Round 4: Park Bo Young Vs Park Shin Hye = Park Shin Hye

** Last 4 of Yong Jun Hyung's Ideal Type World Cup**

Round 1: IU Vs Jun Ji Hyun = IU

Round 2: Son Dam Bi Vs Park Shin Hye = Park Shin Hye

** Final Battle of Yong Jun Hyung's Ideal Type World Cup**

PK Round: IU Vs Park Shin Hye = Park Shin Hye 

Guest Kiera Neon

minshinlover

said: @KieraNeon

First of all, I'm sorry to know that my post gave off the negative vibe to you. I just want to clarify that I am a Shin Hye fan not hater and I do not like Yoona/Suzy. However, I'm not trying to disrespect any of them either. I was just comparing their popularity. I wasn't saying anything subjective actually. Although they are idols, they are also actresses. I was not comparing her with a random idol. They are all rising actresses of 2013. If you look back, you can see many posts mentioned other actresses like Yoon Eun Hye...etc. as well. We were not trying to put down/bash anyone by comparing. It's constructive comparisons to see where they stand in the industry. Also, we were over with that topic, as people here had clarified to me about her popularity, but suddenly you chose the last minute to bring it back. Also, about her teeth thing, I wasn't even making anything big. Please do not overreact. I was just stating my opinions and then someone asked me about it, that's why I replied to her/him. I think you need to stop being defensive. I know this is a Shin Hye thread, but it doesn't mean only praises and comments are allowed. I am not saying anything uncivilized about her. If this thread is only about that, then, maybe I should just stop posting here because I feel like I am not welcome to express my opinions about Shin Hye (even if they come from good intentions). You said you respect my opinions but I don't get that vibe from you either. 

I just want to apologize to the rest that I had to post this last reply in this thread. I really like Shin Hye and will not dislike her because of this matter. Believe it or not, I was actually the one advertising for this thread in MinShin Thread so people could come in to support and post more regularly. However, I'm truly disappointed today at certain things. Why would people rate my post as "awesome" and then a post that opposed mine "awesome" as well? lol Contraction.  

I really like this quote, I'm so proud of her and I'm looking forward on her next projects as a more improve actress. ;)

Golden Lion Awards winner - Director Kim Ki-duk (“Pieta’s producer and PD) 

“ The Gift of Room 7” starts from Park Shin Hye & ends with Park Shin Hye - the recent most glamorous actress & perhaps South Korea’s top actress with unshakable position in near future! "

Translation by @Wintercherub