❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest MISSMOON

guys look @ this video:@4:03 one of the MIB (idol group) members was pointing to shin hye telling his friend that that girl is park shin hye, u r so late shin hye if u come earlier, they will give u the document 4 sure. actually I watched it many times but didn't notice this moment so I dicided to tell u abt it . I like the guy expressions :) , he looks like a fan of her ;))

cr: SBS RUNNING MAN

Remember last year hahaha  =)) :))
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Flower Boys Next Door Park Shin Hye Christmas Greeting

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"park shin hye -merry christmas

Guest MISSMOON

class="post-title heading-font" style="font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Geneva, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 34px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 44px; letter-spacing: -2px; color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961); padding-right: 20px; padding-left: 20px; margin: 15px 0px; text-align: center;"2013 SBS Drama Awards – Popularity Award Nominees2013SBSDramaAwards_Popularity_bc1.jpg
SBS has released the nominees of SBS Drama Awards Netizens Popularity Award. The list is… very short… Only 10 actors/actresses are nominated. Unlike the other two broadcasting stations which nominated actors & actresses separately, SBS put them all together. Hence, I’m wondering if they’re going to give two popularity awards (to actor & actress which receive the highest vote) or just one popularity award. If anyone has any info about this, please let me know =) Thank you.
source: http://beatuscorner.com/2013-sbs-drama-awards-popularity-award-nominees/For voting : http://wizard2.sbs.co.kr/sw11/template/swtpl_iframetype.jsp?vVodId=V2000001110&vProgId=1000943&vMenuId=1020169

Guest MISSMOON

I have bad news: 
PSH ranked 3rd ~X( ~X( ~X( ~X(Screenshot2013-12-25at06.38.56AM.jpg

I don't think it is separated , u all should vote right now X( X(the link : http://wizard2.sbs.co.kr/sw11/template/swtpl_iframetype.jsp?vVodId=V2000001110&vProgId=1000943&vMenuId=1020169

Guest MISSMOON

missminami

said: Hai guys, i read in other couple thread that we can vote for best couple in sbs drama award without registrationI copy paste here from Master sun couple thread (post by mupji)

How to vote for best couple for sbs drama awards through mobile app

1. download app by searching "soty" or clicking 

http://soty.sbs.co.kr/v3/m/post/sns?post_id=10019139310

note: if u open the app, and see the "가요대전" popup banner, just click on it and skip to step 4.
2. click on the search tab, and search for "sbs"select "SBS 인기가요" as circledimage

3. click on "가요대전" as circled

4. u will be at "가요대전" voting page.

5. scroll all the way down to get to other recommended content. u'll see "BEST COUPLE" as circled. click on it

6. scroll down, click on our sogong couple, scroll down some more and click "투포하기" (button on the right) to vote. (click "결과보기" (button on the left) to view results). u will get a confirmation popup saying u can only vote once a day. just click the only button "확인"image

7. if u try to vote again within the same day (kst), u'll get a notice saying u've already voted.

like popcherrypop said, the results are different from the website's. and i've no idea how much each poll weighs in the final decision either.image

cr to @popcherrypop and kung pathama

and 

bai

du

Edit : oh please let me know if i can't post this here, i will edit my post.

Guest nyquist

How can I vote for Shin Hye? If I follow the procedure to vote best couple award, I don't know how to search for popularity award. Can someone enlighten me?

Guest nistymaj

Happy holidays my dear chinggus.  :x >:D< This is a great gift for our princess and us...500th page...yay! =D> Cheers...miss the onslaught of news about SH but then it is food that she's resting or enjoying this season with family and friends... ;;)