❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest mialuvheonhee

missminami said: Hai guys, i read in other couple thread that we can vote for best couple in sbs drama award without registrationI copy paste here from Master sun couple thread (post by mupji)
How to vote for best couple for sbs drama awards through mobile app
1. download app by searching "soty" or clicking http://soty.sbs.co.kr/v3/m/post/sns?post_id=10019139310

note: if u open the app, and see the "가요대전" popup banner, just click on it and skip to step 4.
2. click on the search tab, and search for "sbs"select "SBS 인기가요" as circledimage

3. click on "가요대전" as circledimage

4. u will be at "가요대전" voting page.image

5. scroll all the way down to get to other recommended content. u'll see "BEST COUPLE" as circled. click on itimage

6. scroll down, click on our sogong couple, scroll down some more and click "투포하기" (button on the right) to vote. (click "결과보기" (button on the left) to view results). u will get a confirmation popup saying u can only vote once a day. just click the only button "확인"image

7. if u try to vote again within the same day (kst), u'll get a notice saying u've already voted.image

like popcherrypop said, the results are different from the website's. and i've no idea how much each poll weighs in the final decision either.image

cr to @popcherrypop and kung pathamaand bai du 
Edit : oh please let me know if i can't post this here, i will edit my post.

@nistymaj: if you are still in the fanciful suspicious holiday mood......please let me also know who could it be? ;)
Unfortunately, since I am in the TIRED and EXHAUSTED holiday hostess state.........so am plain simple party pooper whose sense of humour is totally down the drain.......I will say that it is just Shinhye's smart sense of style in outerwears. >:)
Thousand apologies to all shippers..... ^:)^ :-h

Guest nistymaj

maris1 said: @nistymaj: if you are still in the fanciful suspicious holiday mood......please let me also know who could it be? ;)
Unfortunately, since I am in the TIRED and EXHAUSTED holiday hostess state.........so am plain simple party pooper whose sense of humour is totally down the drain.......I will say that it is just Shinhye's smart sense of style in outerwears. >:)

@nistymaj: I was entertaining for any moment ?......thanks, my friend! 8-}
Keeping in mind all the possible active and in news ships these days and the size of the outerwear........one will have to be ruled out. :) or :( ......please select according to how you feel about it. Since it is Shinhye's thread only......I will refrain in naming any. :D

Could the outerwear be her brother's or father's 8-} you see I am not a shipper material at all
See.......party pooper mode still on! ;))

@NileRose: you seemed to have created a mini storm in one shippers paradise with your latest post...... :-?? What's up? It would really put a lot of damper in the awards ceremony if the news about LMH not attending is true. Please tell me it's not. Even, I who is not a shipper is feeling extremely disappointed. I really want to see them at the awards too.

Guest nistymaj

@maris...but thats what makes life exciting...having differing opinions and having fun nudging others to believe one's own opinion :D  I still have a toe on all ships dear friend hehehe....come on...did you also absorb our angel's mood? Kind of exhausted...kind of depressed...kind of sad?  ;))
soompi is also acting up on my end..it sometimes kicks me out...just when I am in the mood to post...what a bummer...maybe so much traffic for those housebound coz of holidays or freaking winter storms... :-?
@NileRose...teeheee...where did you get your source? Hope its not true...what is wrong with these two (PSH and LMH). Even their agencies are acting up ...hah! What are they afraid of...a scandal?! 

nistymaj said: @maris...but thats what makes life exciting...having differing opinions and having fun nudging others to believe one's own opinion :D  I still have a toe on all ships dear friend hehehe....come on...did you also absorb our angel's mood? Kind of exhausted...kind of depressed...kind of sad?  ;))
soompi is also acting up on my end..it sometimes kicks me out...just when I am in the mood to post...what a bummer...maybe so much traffic for those housebound coz of holidays or freaking winter storms... :-?
@NileRose...teeheee...where did you get your source? Hope its not true...what is wrong with these two (PSH and LMH). Even their agencies are acting up ...hah! What are they afraid of...a scandal?! 

Guest nistymaj

@NileRose...i'm surprised with you our angel's newsbearer.... Are you also sad? I miss your poetry....and colors...wow you really bring rainbow in this thread? Group hug chinggus.... >:D<

Guest branwen

maris1 said: @nistymaj: if you are still in the fanciful suspicious holiday mood......please let me also know who could it be? ;)

Hi @maris1 & @nistymaj : I thought the police call me for investigations  :))
sorry Guys I didn't mean to cause disturbance here just  I brought the post from FB page which is created by one of Min Ho 's fans who is  big fan so I trust her when she posted those post + I didn't say he won't attend I Wrote didn't confirm yet bcz his official schedule not released yet even the post removed on Face Book 
I am so Sorry Keep Voting to bring both to the SBS Event 

I am so sorry 

Guest branwen

Ah, here it is, the big coat.
a8014c086e061d953202e5157af40ad162d9ca53 

@NileRose Don't worry about it. At least it can be seen as a head's up. And you did stated "not yet confirmed."