❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

class="_5clb" style="font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); margin: 0px; padding: 0px; line-height: 28px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[Christmas GIVEAWAY] Flower Boy Next Door OST

Hello Park Shin Hye fans!

As we celebrate Park Shin Hye’s  10th year in the entertainment industry this month and our page is almost near to 1 million likes, we will have another giveaway!

Just make a video of yourself singing a Korean Drama OST that Park Shin Hye sang like:

-          Lovely Day

-          Without Words

-          The Day We Fall in Love

-          Pitch Black

-          Story

Upload it on YouTube with the format: [PSHFB] <The title of the song you chose> <The Korean Drama title OST> (<Your Nickname> Cover)

e.g. [PSHFB] “Story”  The Heirs OST (Kimberly Cover)

In the video description, don’t forget to write your:

-          Full Name

-          Country where you live

-          Active E-mail address

Paste the URL video in our page: facebook.com/parkshinhyefan

One lucky winner will receive a Flower Boy Next Door OST Special edition.

Winner will be announced on 31st January 2014

So, what are you waiting for? Join our giveaway now and be the lucky winner of our early Christmas gift.

Criteria for judging:

-  Video must be creative

-  Video Views

-  Video Likes

-  Video Comments

-  Admin’s Choice

Reminders:

* Video must be uploaded on the following days this post was published.

* Your face must be seen in the video.

[NOTE: Shipment fee for the prize is not included.]

Cr:Park Shin Hye FB

Source :  https://www.facebook.com/notes/park-shin-hye/christmas-giveaway-flower-boy-next-door-ost/10151935108412961

Go Soo who was supposed to be the lead actor in Royal Tailor has turned down the role to act in another movie with Moon Chae Won. So i wonder if PSH also turned down the drama..sorry guys i cant remember where i read it though..and yes, PSH has more to offer so i wish the PDs will give her more challenging roles. No more candy girls and she has to filter her roles more crucially. 2013 has been a good year for her with the roles she took up. So i hope she will continue to pick her roles smartly and continue her success. It'll be a waste if she picked the wrong roles

Regarding Joo Sang Wook, a couple of years back he was in a show and PSH was the guest star. She revealed that she nicknamed him Daddy Long Legs because he still asks around about her and kinda look after her . I find that very sweet. She also advised him to settle down soon since he's already passed 30 back then. Based on the variety show i can see that JSW is a dorky and funny guy but oh so manly. I would like him to pair up with her again one day

maris1 said:Yes! She is naturally gifted at dancing and so in tune with the music. She also must love to dance for her to be this good. Here is one of my favorites because it showcases the grace of her movements so well. Although, a short one but very good. 

image_zps9e1d1130.jpg

MC Yumi San from JP FM tweeted the selca saying that Shinhye is cute.

Credit:Jinjja Wintercherub

She is definitely not tired here. :)
Infact, she is glowing and just beautiful. Maybe it's the red color that loves her. I hope she wears a vibrant color for the award ceremonies. It suits her personality and age. I wish she stays away from blacks and whites for the winters

@thanhthuy, Ditto. Did you guys notice in her latest Running Man appearance? I mean, look at the way she ran like crazy after she had found that working water gun? Haha!!

Do you mean the one with the other Heirs cast members? In that case, I don't think it was a water gun but a document, and she ran like crazy after she got that!

By the way, that Running Man appearance was where I developed my girlcrush on her, lol. I loved how seriously she competed in the silly challenges. She was also really funny, cute, and sweet. No wonder why everyone in the industry loves her!

And when the host accidentally called her "Eun Hye," she said "Eun Hye is Jong Kook's (a cast member of Running Man)". It's so cool how, even though she has so many friends, she remembers the smallest details about people. Every time she's interviewed or on a show, she always has an interesting or funny story to tell about one of her costars or friends. It just shows how close she is with them.

minshinlover said: @maris1 I feel so bad for Shin Hye. She has been trying hard to get out of her role. This just shows how dedicated she is as an actress. She is that role when she is playing it. Btw, the effect of The Heirs hasn't left me. I am watching KimChi Radish Cubes for the first time and she's so cute in there. Love her chemistry with the main guy. 
edit:
dang it. Shin Hye's crying skill is daebak. Definitely as good if not better than even Choi Ji Woo's. Urghh always gets me. 

She has less female friends (especially celebrity ones) cause they just be jelly of her natural and stunning beauty :)) they can't handle the perfection of The Goddess B-)

Shin Hye has such a wide range of male friends. I don't see her having many female friends. She's sure popular among guys. Pity though that all of them are friendzoned. I really wonder if Shin Hye will give any of her co-star a chance to cross that zone? 

Guest branwen

JamieL said: She has less female friends (especially celebrity ones) cause they just be jelly of her natural and stunning beauty :)) they can't handle the perfection of The Goddess B-)

Shin Hye has such a wide range of male friends. I don't see her having many female friends. She's sure popular among guys. Pity though that all of them are friendzoned. I really wonder if Shin Hye will give any of her co-star a chance to cross that zone?