❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest alex777

ANyone born in 1987 is bad fit for Park Shin hye. Even lee min ho is not fit at all. Good chemistry is not going to last long once all unknown mystery is known.

Only person that can make Park shin hye happy is anyone born in 1986,

Even flower boy next door lead is 1986 , he is better fit than sukkie or lee min ho.

Period.

My theory based on my observation of chinese astrology on couples match.

1990 - horse
1986 - tiger.

Horse lacks energy , tiger has tons tons of energy.

Horse do not need creativity , it has abandons of it , so no need of rabbit (1987). Horse main problem is moody when its energy goes down thats when tiger pumps it up.

if anyone know PSH , ask her to find Male lead born in 1986 for her drama , he will be her future husband. :)

Lee hongki (horse)  is better match than lee mino or suk but for her to be happy she needs to find tiger.

To explain further , PSH can be fascinated with LMH or suk intellegence and even like them But real happiness comes from security , with Tiger she can feel secured because more trustable and straight forward , Rabbit is problem with trust. It will be disaster if she go out with suk or lee min ho.

Guest jjsweeter0211

Goodbye "The Heirs", Park Sin-hye's 10 years

Source | 2013/12/11

photo380398.jpg

Hallyu stars, hit makers and a pretty actress in her 20's that no one can deny.

Actress Park Sin-hye has achieved a lot in the last 10 years.

Park Sin-hye debuted with the 2003 drama "Stairway to Heaven" as a kid in 2003. It all started with her narration and it's been 10 years since then. She's now 24 in Korean age and is currently walking up the hill to success.

Currently playing the role of Cha Eun-sang in the SBS drama "The Heirs"Park Sin-hye is one of the most acknowledgeable actresses in the 20's.

She's been known for her bright and bubbly roles in the dramas "The Pretty Boy Next Door", "Heartstrings" and now "The Heirs". She is now also known as the mellow actress. The most important achievement she's made is proving herself likely of being the sweet girl she is for this age and mature enough to act mellow.

Her agency claims, "She's been offered various advertisements as well as dramas and movies. One thing that's different here is that the genre has expanded. Park Sin-hye has been just right for her age and although "The Heirs" is not completely mellow, she's performed just enough to make it heartaching enough".

"The Heirs" is greatly popular in China and Park Sin-hye is outstanding in the Hallyu world enough to say that she's the first actress to have a world tour of her own. Choi Ji-woo from "Stairways to Heaven" has already had her taste of fame in Japan and Park Sin-hye had already started building her stand. To think about it, her debut was incredible. She then starred in "You're Beautiful" with Jang Geun-seokLee Hong-gi and Jeong Yong-hwa and became a hit in Japan. "Heartstrings" was a continuous hit. She's now very well known not only in Asia but America, Europe, and the Arabs.

Park Sin-hye's appearance in "Miracle in Cell No.7" wasn't much but the movie was unexpectedly a hit and earned her the title of a hit-maker. This was a good present for her 10th year anniversary.

She's got the fame as a Hallyu star and she's talented enough for anyone to want her.

Source : www.tenasia.co.kr/arc..

Wow, Park Shin Hye sure has come a long way. From 10 years ago in Stairway to Heaven, we all knew that the young Jung-suh would make it big some day. I can't count how many times I've played the first 3 episodes of Stairway before.  And now she is a top star. She has it all. She deserves it. Great way to celebrate 10 years! Thanks for posting the article above. Happy 10th year anniversary, PSH! <3

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80);"Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye Attend Charity Event After Filming Final Episode of ‘The Heirs’

The two stars of SBS’s The Heirs attended a charity bazaar as soon as they finished filming the final episode of the drama.

Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye attended a charity bazaar on December 12 and donated personal items, such as padded jackets and bags, gathering much attention at the event.

The bazaar held over 10,000 items donated by celebrities and companies of different fields.

Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye Attend Charity Event After Filming Final Episode of ‘The Heirs’

Around 40 commercial models, including Jang Dong Gun, Kim Woo Bin, Girl’s Day, Yoon Hoo and more donated their personal items for the bazaar. 

Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye not only donated their items, but participated throughout the event by selling the donated goods. Park Shin Hye donated padded winter jackets and bags that she wore in The Heirs while Lee Min Ho donated three of his winter jackets. 

Lee Min Ho’s fan club, MINOZ, also donated five tons worth of rice. 

“I’ve always wanted to help out those in need, but it wasn’t easy to do so. I’m happy that I was able to contribute to a good cause through this event,” said Park Shin Hye. 

“I’m thankful that my fans decided to take part in this as well,” said Lee Min Ho.

Photo credit: Cheil Worldwide

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/53343/two-stars-of-the-heirs-help-out-charity-event