❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

It's extremely spicy and then melts in your mouth and is sweet?!
Park Shin Hye X Kim Jae Young's Deadly Hot Chemistry 🍭

SBS's new Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell'
☞ Episodes 1 and 2 will be broadcasted consecutively on September 21st [Sat] at 10 PM

Get rid of Silly Baitian! Goddess Park Shin Hye makes an unusual appearance as a villainess in "Judge from Hell". Will she fall in love when the evil and cute "bloody devil" meets a sweet detective? Disney+ is exclusively available on 9/21!

timeb.svg17:19pm
Text /Lin Keni from Fangyan Editorial Department
241123_9684.webp

Have you ever seen the crazy and beautiful Demon Judge? Goddess Park Shin Hye plays the villain heroine for the first time, which is very exciting! (The released stills are so beautiful...)

In the dark night, Park Shin Hye was wearing a bright red robe, holding a large bouquet of blood-colored flowers, with a pair of black demon wings following behind her. Her purple pupils were burning with the flames of hell, and there was no trace of gentleness on her face. Her cold expression made people shudder. This time, she is no longer the sweet girl next door, but Jiang Guangna, the "demon judge" from hell, who specializes in judging criminals who have no regrets.

5097_93850.webp

"Judge from Hell" stills

The Korean drama "Judge from Hell" is directed by Park Jin-pyo, the director of "Love Report" and "Brave Citizen", and written by Cho Lee-soo of "Hymn of Death". The plot tells the story of Jiang Guangna, a cruel and vicious judge who only wields her power for herself, and her encounter with the sunny and warm detective Han Daoen who is full of humanity.

1192_47540.webp

Park Shin Hye has played more gentle and innocent roles in the past

The goddess subverts her image and wants to see Park Shin Hye play the villain!

Korean drama goddess Park Shin Hye has acted in many popular works in the 20 years since her debut, such as "The Heirs", "Pinocchio", "Dr. Low", etc. In the past, she was mostly shown as a girl next door, pure and gentle, This time, she will play the heroine in "The Judge from Hell" and will transform into a "villain" for the first time to play a villain. This character setting has greatly subverted her previous image. In the play, she is indifferent and does not believe the hypocritical introspection of the perpetrator, and has no compassion for the grief and pain of the victim. She possesses the worst humanity and the strongest force to punish criminals. The new image of the goddess this time is too... It’s exciting!

Spoiler

4094_95055.webp

"Judge from Hell" stills

In the latest official trailer, you can see the door to hell opening in the darkness. The Italian text on the door reads "Those who enter this place, give up all hope." The demon Park Shin Hye walks out from behind the door, her eyes flashing like Purple flame-like light and clear footsteps followed, with a mysterious smile on her face and a cold and naughty tone. She continued: "Welcome to my world, hell!" Symbolizing evil and cuteness " "Devil Judge" Park Shin Hye's world - hell.

Spoiler

7340_12415.webp

Park Shin Hye (pictured left) plays the judge from hell "Kang Kwang Na", and Kim Jae Young (pictured right) plays the detective "Han Do Win"

Demonic Judge & Warm Detective! The combination of hell and sunshine is a "perfect match"

Kang Guangna, played by Park Shin Hye, is an elite judge with an impeccable appearance and powerful aura. However, her true identity is a demon judge from hell. She is ruthless and specializes in punishing criminals who act recklessly in the world without any remorse. Her goal is to send these criminals to hell and give them the punishment they deserve. However, everything started to get complicated after she met Han Duowen.

In stark contrast to her, Han Do-win, played by Kim Jae-young, has a smile as warm as the sun, which seems to be able to warm any cold heart. As a criminal police officer, he believes in the goodness of human nature and always gives priority to the victim's position. He is also willing to give criminals a chance to reform. When he met Jiang Guangna, the confrontation between the two was not only a collision between justice and evil, but also a contest between the glory and darkness of human nature.

Spoiler

4608_99286.webp

"Judge from Hell" stills

As the demon judge, Jiang Guangna represents ruthless judgment, while Han Duowen symbolizes the redemption of humanity. The series explores the complexity of the coexistence of good and evil in human nature through the combination of demons and judges. Even the darkest soul has the possibility of redemption, and the brightest existence may also hide an unknown dark side. Do you want to fall into the abyss of hell with Park Shin Hye, the most evil yet adorable demon? "Judge from Hell" will be launched on Disney+ on September 21st!

[ 🔗https://naver.me/GmbwolZO  ]

soompi.com/article/1684896wpp/park-shin-hye-and-kim-jae-young-share-sweet-yet-fiery-dynamic-in-the-judge-from-hell

Watch: Park Shin Hye Is Wicked Yet Lovable In Teaser For Upcoming Drama

Watch: Park Shin Hye Is Wicked Yet Lovable In Teaser For Upcoming Drama "The Judge From Hell"

Aug 28, 2024
by E Ezeji

SBS’s upcoming drama “The Judge from Hell” has released a character teaser for its female lead!

“The Judge from Hell” is a new fantasy romance drama starring Park Shin Hye as Kang Bit Na, a demon from hell who has entered the body of a judge. After meeting the compassionate detective Han Da On (Kim Jae Young), who works hard at his job in a reality harsher than hell, Kang Bit Na embarks on a journey to becoming a true judge.

The newly released character teaser, which highlights Kang Bit Na’s distinctive traits, begins with the demon confidently dressed in a striking wine-colored outfit and high heels. She smiles warmly and says, “Shall we repeat after me? Justice is dead.”

Kang Bit Na then changes her expression and says coldly, “So I’ll send you to hell myself.” As she turns away with a haughty and dignified demeanor, a voice-over describes her as “wicked yet lovable.”

Watch the character teaser below!

“The Judge from Hell” will premiere on September 21 at 10 p.m. KST.

While you wait, watch Park Shin Hye in “Doctors” on Viki below:

Watch Now

Source (1)

soompi.com/article/1684612wpp/watch-park-shin-hye-is-wicked-yet-lovable-in-teaser-for-upcoming-drama-the-judge-from-hell

Park Shin Hye and Kim Jae Young build chemistry like a roller coaster in the drama The Judge From Hell

- Thursday, August 29, 2024 | 19:03 WIB

Park Shin Hye and Kim Jae Young show off their chemistry for the drama The Judge from Hell (Instagram collage @ssinz7 @darealkjy)
Park Shin Hye and Kim Jae Young show off their chemistry for the drama The Judge from Hell (Instagram collage @ssinz7 @darealkjy)

KPOPCHART.NET  - Park Shin Hye and Kim Jae Young show  unusual chemistry  to viewers in the latest SBS drama.

The Judge From Hell  is a romantic fantasy drama about the life between good and evil, where a demon from hell has possessed the body of a judge.

After meeting a detective who is humane and hardworking in doing his job in the real world, the person begins a journey to become a true judge.

The drama The Judge From Hell  was written by Jo Yi Soo and directed by Park Jin Pyo who previously directed the film "Love Forecast".

This drama stars Park Shin Hye who plays Kang Bit Na and Kim Jae Young who plays Han Da On.

Park Shin Hye plays a devil who enters the body of a judge and Kim Jae Young plays a human who warms hearts with his charming charisma.

Park Shin Hye transforms into an evil but lovable demon with her striking acting.

Meanwhile, Kim Jae Young captivates women with his casual yet cool appearance.

Their chemistry is like a roller coaster
Their chemistry is like a roller coaster (Instagram @sbsdrama.official)

The Judge From Hell  production team  said that they built a friendly relationship with  good chemistry  .

Park Shin Hye and Kim Jae Young also show  a roller coaster -like  chemistry   they have experienced various relationship spices ranging from joy to quarrels.

They showed  amazing chemistry  even behind the scenes before filming took place.

They have many scenes together, always caring for each other, and discussing every detail of the scene.

Their extremely good chemistry  is expected to make this drama become the drama with  the highest rating  and loved by the viewers.

Source: Newsen

Doctor Slumps Series Review

22- Doctor Slumps 🌸

"If there is sadness, there will be happiness"

We always think that when we achieve something in life, things will go well, but life puts obstacles in front of us that we have to overcome, or rather obstacles that we think we cannot overcome...

ana%20poster.jpg

In the series, our leading girl Nam Hae Neul (Park Shin Hye) has always been a bright student throughout her life. Nam Hae Neul, who always studies and even runs home to study more, finally got into medical school, which was her dream. Nam Hae Neul, who achieved everything she wanted in education, did not go so smoothly when she started her career. Her colleague, who is higher than her at work, gives her more work to do, dumps all of her own work on her, and even presents Nam Hae Neul's article as her own. Nam Hae Neul always keeps quiet and keeps it to herself in the face of this injustice, but one day she reaches the end of her patience. Nam Hae Neul, who resigned from her job, consults a psychologist to get her life back on track and learns that she is depressed. She no longer has a job or a healthy mind.

%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%8C%E0%B9%82%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%94-1-489x696.jpg

In the series, our leading man Yeo Jeong Woo (Park Hyung Sik) is a bright student like Nam Hae Neul. Yeo Jeong Woo, who was always at the top of his class until high school and did not even have a rival, now has a troublesome rival, Nam Hae Neul. Nam Hae Neul came to Seoul from Busan because of her brilliant success, and Yeo Jeong Woo ended up in the same class. There is now a rivalry between these two, and no one can stop them.

Yeo Jeong Woo also graduates from medical school and becomes a famous plastic surgeon. He is so famous that his commercials, programs, and surgeries never end. While everything is going smoothly, one day a celebrity comes to his clinic to have plastic surgery and everything is ready for the surgery, but Yeo Jeong Woo was not ready for an unexpected event. During the surgery, the famous woman's bleeding does not stop and Yeo Jeong Woo, who does everything he can, unfortunately loses his patient. Yeo Jeong Woo is sure that he did nothing wrong during the surgery, but a blood thinner was found in his patient's blood and this drug is found in Yeo Jeong Woo's clinic. Yeo Jeong Woo, who tries to prove his innocence, now barely has his old fame or even money to pay his rent.

Yeo Jeong Woo starts living as a tenant in Nam Hae Neul's house, and thus our lead couple reunites for the first time since high school. The couple, whose lives have taken a turn for the worse, find solace in each other in an unexpected way.

doctor-slump-31703835287.webp

In these kinds of series/movies, the lead character faces an obstacle and becomes happy when he overcomes that obstacle, but in this series, we see obstacle after obstacle, just like in real life... 

There is a beautiful bond between me and the series because just when I felt like I couldn't achieve something, that I was inadequate and unhappy, a part of it appeared before me and I felt like it translated into my feelings. If there were people who understood me and a series like this, it was because there were people who experienced these feelings, it was a series that reminded me not to feel alone and that if I was happy on that path, I should continue on my path. 

In our lives, there will always be obstacles, situations that we think we can't handle, injustices, opportunities that we miss, but everything in life is really an experience, we experience bad moments and when we get out of those moments, our life won't go smoothly right away. But when we get through these bad moments, we will encounter a stronger version of ourselves and we will be able to get through this situation better the next time. 

The series is a beautiful series that tells these situations beautifully, if you are experiencing such a situation, it is a beautiful series that expresses your feelings and even makes you cry. It was a series that I was very impressed with while watching and it was good for me, I hope you like it too. Well, we praised it so far, let's talk about the places I didn't like.

First of all, I can't say I didn't like it, but since the lead girl's family comes from Busan, they have an accent and this bothered me a lot when I watched more than 3 episodes a day. Maybe it's because I'm interested in Korean, but when her family spoke so fast, my head hurt. I can't handle it years old dhfhefeıu 

Apart from that, I think the mystery part of the series went on too long, we figured out who the culprit was, it just kept getting longer and longer. After the 10th episode, it felt like they extended it too much, I got a little bored so I could get to the finale, and when it came to the 14th-15th episode, the series went back to normal. 

Other than these, I can't think of anything else you can write about. I saw comments about the series being boring or not meeting my expectations, don't expect anything too wow, you may ask why you're saying that now that you praised it so much, you're right, but I would say don't watch it just because you like one or both of the actors. If the plot interests you, then really watch it, otherwise it may not meet your expectations.

If you are experiencing a problem like the plot in the series or if you have had bad moments in your life one after another and want to cope, this series may help you. Maybe you will establish a bond with the series like me and love it. If I were to give a score, my objective score would be 7, but as I said, there is a bond between me and the series, so I give it an 8/10 💛

If you watch/watched the series, don't forget to share your comments. Thanks for reading 🌸

Ekran%20g%C3%B6r%C3%BCnt%C3%BCs%C3%BC%202024-07-03%20210224.png

Herald POP

Park Shin Hye with a knife is the first time... 'Judge from Hell' is expected to be the greatest cider gift ever

Entered 2024.08.30. 11:12 AM
Original article
Empathy1
202408301108568916516_20240830110940_01_

Park Shin-hye and Kim Jae-young will present the best cider to your living room in September.

The new SBS Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell' (written by Jo Yi-soo/directed by Park Jin-pyo/produced by Studio S) is scheduled to premiere on September 21. 'Judge from Hell' is an action fantasy where the devil Kang Bit-na, who enters the body of a judge and says, 'The real trial will begin now! To hell!', meets the humane and passionate detective Han Da-on in a hellish reality and is reborn as a true judge by punishing criminals.

'Judge from Hell' is garnering anticipation even before its broadcast due to Park Shin-hye's (as Kang Bit-na) groundbreaking transformation, Kim Jae-young's (as Han Da-on) unique charm, and the catharsis presented by the evil but lovable anti-hero. Among them, the second teaser for 'Judge from Hell' was released today (30th), stealing attention with the charm of the character, the charm of the actor who portrayed it, as well as the speedy pace, scale, powerful action, and refreshing story.

The second teaser for 'Judge from Hell' that was released begins with the appearance of the devil Park Shin-hye who has become a judge. Park Shin-hye, who likes her job as a criminal court judge because she gets to meet a lot of bad guys, says without hesitation, "Justice is dead." The character who gives off the opposite vibe of Park Shin-hye is the passionate detective Kim Jae-young. Kim Jae-young says with determination, "I believe that if justice is alive, the law will protect me."

Then, the copy 'When the human trial is over, the real trial begins' appears on the screen, implying that a person who was on trial as a defendant was murdered by someone. While detective Kim Jae-young struggles to catch the culprit of the murder case, Park Shin-hye says, "Bad adults should be punished," and "What's important about the truth? “What’s important is that the bad guy is gone,” he says. Through this, we can see that the devil Park Shin Hye punished the criminal in her own way.

At this time, Kim Jae Young sheds tears and says, “Who on earth is this law for? Your ruling is secondary harm.” Just as the tagline, “The devil’s justice that shakes human justice,” suggests, the justice of the humane and passionate detective Kim Jae Young is shaken. However, Park Shin Hye is not shaken and says, “My trials are always accurate. I’ll start the real trial now!” The second teaser ends with increasing curiosity and anticipation about the drama, wondering what the real trial Park Shin Hye is talking about and who she will aim her sword at. The second teaser for

“Judge from Hell” impactfully captures the characters and charms of the two characters: the devil Park Shin Hye in the body of a judge and the humane and passionate detective Kim Jae Young. Park Shin-hye's action and presence that spares no effort while holding a knife, and Kim Jae-young's tears and action that make even the viewers weep, immediately grab attention and raise expectations for the extreme immersion that 'Judge from Hell' will present.

In addition, the drama story opens in earnest with how the devil Park Shin-hye will punish the criminal and what kind of cider she will present, and how the human Kim Jae-young will be involved with Park Shin-hye and how he will be involved in the case, raising interest. In addition, the rapidly changing screens prove that 'Judge from Hell' will freely move between the lively and seriousness of punishing the criminal, and will not give potential viewers a chance to get bored.

'Judge from Hell' shows more than you can imagine with every content that is released like this. 'Judge from Hell', which heralds a refreshing cider that will blow your mind on the small screen in September 2024, is anticipated and waited for. SBS's new Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell' will air consecutively for the first and second episodes on September 21st at 10 PM.

[Photo provided = Capture of the second teaser for SBS's Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell']

popnews@heraldcorp.com

7 New K-Dramas Coming To Netflix, Disney+, And More In September 2024

Romances, thrillers, and more.

kdramas-september-2024.jpg

koreaboo36.png
Koreaboo
17 hours ago

Are you looking for a new thriller series? How about a romance? Whatever your genre is, we’ve got you covered! Here are 7 new K-Dramas you can stream in September and their release dates.

3. The Judge From Hell – September 21

Good and evil collide in this SBS series about a judge who is actually a demon. Her mission is to kill evil human beings, but things get complicated when she crosses paths with a kind but razor-sharp detective.

The-Judge-from-hell-Poster-SBS-RS

It's just random
In the trailer for Judge from Hell, Park Shin-hye, I saw a scene where a knife appears from behind her and I thought of Hyun Bin's knife-related scene in Memories of the Alhambra ㅋㅋㅋ
< No matter how much I think about it, it's Park Shin-hye's filmography so I just remembered it ㅋㅋㅋ

google translate

cr: @0dan79

img.gif

Disney Plus September 2024 Schedule List (KOREA)

DP Docent DP Docent
43 minutes ago

Here is a list of upcoming shows coming to Disney+ Korea in September 2024. Here is the list of upcoming shows coming to Disney+ Korea in September 2024. Some of the original shows streaming on Disney+ Korea include

Scheduled for September 2024 (Saturday, September 21, 2024)

judge from helljudge from hell

'The real trial will now begin! To hell!' This is a cider action fantasy about the coexistence of good and evil where the demon 'Kang Bit-na', who entered the body of a judge, meets the humane, passionate detective 'Hana-on' in a hellish reality and is reborn as a true judge by punishing criminals.

Park Shin-hye , Kim Jae-young, Kim Ah-young, Kim In-kwon, Kim Hye-hwa, Han Sang-jin, Lee Jong-ok, and Choi Dong-goo appear.

[2nd Teaser] Judge Park Shin-hye with a knife X passionate detective Kim Jae-young, when the human trial ends, the real trial begins! SBS's new Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell' ☞ Episodes 1 and 2 will be broadcasted consecutively on September 21st [Sat] at 10 PM