❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Evil but Lovely Blood Demon 🩸
Park Shin-hye's cold and cynical transformation 💫

SBS's new Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell'
☞ Episodes 1 and 2 will be broadcasted consecutively on September 21st [Sat] at 10 PM

Park Shin-hye X Kim Jae-young 'Judge from Hell' to be released on Disney+ on September 21st

Han Hyun-jung, Star Today Reporter (kiki2022@mk.co.kr)2024. 8. 21. 09:24

Photo I Disney+

Photo I Disney+

The action fantasy film 'The Judge from Hell' starring Park Shin-hye and Kim Jae-young will be released on Disney+ on September 21.

'Judge from Hell' is an action fantasy about the coexistence of good and evil, where the demon 'Kang Bit-na (Park Shin-hye)' enters the body of a judge, meets the humane, passionate detective 'Hana On (Kim Jae-young)' in a hellish reality, and is reborn as a true judge by punishing criminals.

First, Park Shin-hye's acting transformation catches the eye. Park Shin-hye transforms into the devil 'Kang Bit-na' who has taken over the body of a judge, and is foreshadowing a new charm of an evil and lovable anti-hero.

In particular, Park Shin-hye, who received much love for her innocent yet spirited characters in 'The Heirs', 'Pinocchio', 'Doctors', and 'Doctor Slump', will show the most splendid acting transformation in her filmography. The elite judge 'Kang Bit-na' played by Park Shin-hye is an evil devil and villain with the worst personality and the strongest force, and is a fascinating character who is more indignant toward devil-like humans than anyone else. She is expected to have a refreshing catharsis and refreshing performance as a devil who passes judgment on criminals only after the trial is over.

Actor Kim Jae-young, who has shown off his colorful charm in every work with his stable acting skills and unique mask that coexists of good and evil, will work with Park Shin-hye. He will play the role of 'Hana On', a detective in the violent crimes team with sharp intuition and affection, and will radiate a warm charm that will warm even the devil's heart.

Kim Jae-young, who has built up his acting skills through various works such as the dramas 'Mon, Wed, Fri, Tue, Mok, Sat' and 'Someone Like You', is raising expectations for the chemistry he will display with Park Shin-hye, who plays the evil demon 'Kang Bit-na', as he portrays the passionate detective 'Handa On', who is full of humanity.

This unique work, which has a worldview in which the devil comes down to the real world and judges the sins of devil-like humans, is the work of director Park Jin-pyo, who has been recognized for his outstanding directing skills through works such as 'Brave Citizen', 'Today's Love', 'My Love by My Side', 'The Voice of That Guy', and 'You Are My Destiny', and thus has high credibility.

It will be first released on September 21st, and will be available on Disney+ every Friday and Saturday thereafter.

Copyright © Star Today. 

https://m.entertain.naver.com/now/article/112/0003715604

Today, I went to support the coffee truck and had a mini fan meeting with Shin-chan.. 😚

1. As soon as I saw her face, she greeted me with a warm smile. She was so pretty that I fainted 🫠

2. Shinhye got a red pedicure on her feet, but there was a bandage on one of her toes, so I asked if it was hurt, and she said she put a bandage on it because she was embarrassed that her pedicure fell off while she was walking around (so cute ♡ )

3. I got a signature in my phone's notepad, but I didn't press save without knowing it, so I got another signature... 😅
But again, angel Shin-chan says it's okay and does it again... 🤍👼

4. After receiving all the signatures, I asked what the Insta ID ssinz means.
(A fan was curious about this last time, and I was curious too because I couldn't find it when I searched)
The meaning is that the friends around him called him Shin-chan as a nickname.

5. I heard that the script reading for Judge from Hell came out today.
"Oh, you came out?! 😲 " I said that because I didn't know.
I was so shocked that I didn't realize it, but I showed Shin Hye the script reading making-of video on my phone ㅋㅋ (...) .
I was watching it while my hands were shaking because of my hydrocephalus ( ㅎ..) around the middle, I think I looked too tired, so I skipped the video and said I wanted to watch only the parts I was in.. I watched it while holding my wrist ㅠ 🥹🤭

6. Shin Hye's comment after reading the script: When was that... (faint)

We talked about this and that, so it felt like a small mini fan meeting.
I feel good because I think this memory from today will help me live a healthy new day 🥹

Park Shin Hye Transforms Into A Judge Taken Over By A Demon In New Fantasy Romance Drama "The Judge From Hell"

Aug 19, 2024
by R Suhaila

SBS’s upcoming drama “The Judge from Hell” has unveiled a glimpse of Park Shin Hye’s character!

“The Judge from Hell” is a new fantasy romance drama starring Park Shin Hye as Kang Bit Na, a demon from hell who has entered the body of a judge. After meeting the compassionate detective Han Da On (Kim Jae Young), who works hard at his job in a reality harsher than hell, Kang Bit Na embarks on a journey to becoming a true judge.

In the newly released stills, Park Shin Hye looks at someone with a cold and cynical expression. At the same time, a faint smile on her lips adds an element of mystery. In one of the stills, her pale face is splattered with red droplets, increasing viewers’ curiosity.

the-judge-from-hell-park-shin-hye-2.jpg

Previously known for her roles as strong, steadfast characters, Park Shin Hye has received widespread acclaim. Now, she is taking on the role of a strikingly glamorous demon. This mix of malevolence and charm reveals a new side of Park Shin Hye, and fans are excited to see this fresh aspect of her.

the-judge-from-hell-park-shin-hye-3.jpg

The production team said, “Park Shin Hye will deliver a bold performance as a demon who takes over a judge’s body. She will showcase a dramatic transformation from head to toe and in every expression. Park Shin Hye put in immense effort, tackling many challenges to bring this role to life. We ask you to look forward to her portrayal of a wicked yet captivating demon and her exciting judgments of sinners.”

the-judge-from-hell-park-shin-hye-1.jpg

“The Judge from Hell” will premiere on September 21 at 10 p.m. KST.

In the meantime, watch Park Shin Hye in “Doctors” on Viki below!

Watch Now

Source (1)

https://soompi.com/article/1682477wpp/park-shin-hye-transforms-into-a-judge-taken-over-by-a-demon-in-new-fantasy-romance-drama-the-judge-from-hell

Sports TV News

Park Ji-hoon to appear in 'Judge from Hell'… Becomes 'MZ's youngest detective' Go Eun-seop

Entered 2024.08.22. 3:25 PM
Original article

0000508348_001_20240822152511808.jpg?typ
▲ Park Ji-hoon. Provided by | Dahong Entertainment

Actor Park Ji-hoon will be appearing in 'Judge from Hell'.

Park Ji-hoon plays the role of Ko Eun-seop, a detective in the 2nd Violent Crimes Unit of Nobong Police Station, in the new SBS Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell' (written by Jo Yi-soo, directed by Park Jin-pyo).

Ko Eun-seop is the youngest detective in the 2nd Violent Crimes Unit of Nobong Police Station. He is the only son of a building owner, and although he is not easily offended, he is quick-witted and has a lot to do, but he is still unaware of many things. He

is a character who is pursuing a career as a detective because he thinks it is a cool job, and he meets viewers at home as a 'MZ detective' who invests all of his salary into fashion to look like a cool detective.

Park Ji-hoon has shown impressive acting in various works such as 'Squid Game', 'The Youngest Son of a Chaebol Family', 'The Host', and 'I Don't Want to Do Anything'.

'Judge from Hell' is an action fantasy drama about the coexistence of good and evil where Kang Bit-na (Park Shin-hye), a demon who enters the body of a judge, meets the humane and passionate detective Han Da-on (Kim Jae-young) in a hellish reality and is reborn as a true judge by punishing criminals. It will be first broadcast on September 21st at 10 PM.

spotvnews.co.kr

https://m.entertain.naver.com/article/477/0000508348

Park Shin Hye makes her breakthrough role as a "villain" and stars in a romantic legal drama with Kim Jae Young

Reporter Xiao Yuhan/Comprehensive Report
Tuesday, August 20, 2024 at 11:46 pm

[Video News Network] The new romantic legal drama "The Judge from Hell" starring Park Shin Hye and Kim Jae Young tells the story of " Jiang Guangna ", an arbitrary judge who always makes rulings in favor of the defendants and has been criticized for it. , but what the public doesn’t know is that Jiang Guangna has actually been possessed by the devil; in the play, Park Shin Hye will challenge the vicious villain for the first time, becoming a devil from hell to judge the prisoners, and is ordered to send all the unscrupulous criminals in the world to hell.

e42b3e6178dc958c1b9c530f4bf5c897

Park Shin Hye and Kim Jae Young star in the new romantic legal drama "Judge from Hell". (Photo/Provided by Disney+)

The romantic legal drama "The Judge from Hell" stars Park Shin Hye (who has appeared in "Dr. Low" and "The Myth of Scissor") as the demon judge Jiang Guangna; Kim Jaeyoung (who has appeared in "Moon, Water, Metal, Fire, Wood, Earth", " "Your Reflection") plays the warm-hearted detective Han Do-on; and is written by Cho Lee-soo of "Hymn of Death" and directed by Park Jin-pyo of "One Punch Master: Brave Citizen" and "Love Forecast". When the mission seemed to be going smoothly, Jiang Guangna met the detective Han Duowen, and a subtle affection began to develop between the two. Jiang Guangna also faced a dilemma. Should she resolutely complete her mission, or should she marry the detective she had long admired? Leave everything behind and fly away.

In addition, Disney+ will continue to launch a series of highly anticipated Korean dramas this year, including "Tyrant", "Frontline", "Seoul Laughter Team", "Gangnam B-Side", "Illumination Store", in addition to 2025 This year will see the release of new works such as "Storm Circle" (tentative translation), "Dirty Thieves" (tentative translation), and "Blood Puzzle" (tentative translation). The romantic legal Korean drama "Judge from Hell" will be launched on September 21.

More reports from Wei Lai News Network

【Detailed text👉https://tw.news.yahoo.com/%E6%9C%B4%E4%BF%A1%E6%83%A0%E7%AA%81%E7%A0%B4%E9%A6%96%E6%89%AE-%E6%83%A1%E5%A5%B3-%E6%90%AD%E9%87%91%E5%AE%B0%E6%B0%B8%E4%B8%BB%E6%BC%94%E6%B5%AA%E6%BC%AB%E5%BE%8B%E6%94%BF%E5%8A%87-044600480.html

Reviews posted on the ice cream truck company's Instagram 🍦

Shinhye was trying to eat yogurt ice cream, but it was sold out, so she opened her already big eyes even wider and asked if it was really sold out. It was so cute. 😍😍😍😍😍😍

[Actress Park Shin-hye seems to truly love ice cream!
Please destroy two milk ice creams
Inhale one bead of ice cream
I was about to have the last bite of yogurt ice cream.
Unfortunately, the yogurt is sold out early...

Yogurt ice cream is really popular these days.
As soon as it started, it sold out
Actress Park Shin-hye came closer and looked at me with her eyes wide open.
He opened his already big eyes even wider
Are you really running out of yogurt ice cream?
I'm so sorry
There was nothing I could do.

instead
I will be cheering hard for the judge from hell!]

🔗  https://instagram.com/p/C-mE_ucJzNX/