❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

10 "phenomenal Korean dramas" that are so exciting!. All of them have refreshed the ceiling of TV dramas
Fans of the show must have watched it several times.

BY LILY CHANG AND ANISTONPUBLISHED: 2024/05/11

When you think that the only strong point of Korean dramas is love, there will always be another phenomenal hit work that makes people unable to guess the direction of the plot and makes people of different personalities and ages moved by it. No wonder Korean dramas are now It can become the best in film and television works around the world, and the following 10 phenomenal Korean dramas with high reputation are exactly the hits in the minds of many people. I wonder how many of them have you watched?

Phenomenal Korean drama: "《The Heirs 》"】

《"The Heirs" is so popular not only because of its compact plot, luxurious cast, and exquisite costumes, but more importantly, the chemistry between the actors is great, making the audience feel like they are real characters exciting.

Therefore, the emotional rendering power of the play is also very powerful. The audience can feel a variety of emotions from it, from love and hate to friendship and family. It makes people feel the same, as if they are in the drama. Even if they follow the drama until midnight, they will not feel tired at all.

It can only be said that Korean screenwriters are really good at falling in love. Even if it is just an idol drama, they can make each character flesh and blood. No wonder many viewers will fall in love at first sight and be unable to put it down.

🔗https://cosmopolitan.com/tw/entertainme

ImageImage

via @Hwendy2022

Flowers given by Shinhye on Tanz Yoona's Instagram story 💐

Tomorrow is Teacher's Day, so I guess Shinhye gave me flowers 🤭
Shinhye never forgets to express her feelings every year 🩷

[More than a consistent heart
There is nothing I am more thankful for.

The most beautiful student in the world
Thank you]

☑️ Not confirmed
Subject to change

I could do it in October
I've been going around on a date that isn't even Friday or Saturday, October 20th.
(October 20th is Sunday)

Park Shin-hye, there was a secret to model proportions... “My older brother’s photography skills were trained by my step-sister” [TEN★]

Jiwon Kim2024. 5. 5. 14:22

Photo = Park Shin-hye SNS capture

Actress Park Shin-hye showed off her model proportions by revealing photos taken during her trip to Taiwan.

On the 4th, Park Shin-hye posted a photo on her SNS with the message, "My older brother's photography skills were trained by my step-sister. Thank you for taking such pictures."

In her published photos, Park Shin-hye is enjoying her trip to Taiwan. He wore neat fashion and had a bright smile. She especially attracted attention by showing off her model proportions with her small face and long legs.

Park Shin-hye returned this year with the JTBC drama 'Doctor Slump', where she played the role of doctor Nam Ha-neul and gave a passionate performance.

Park Shin-hye chose the new SBS drama 'The Judge from Hell' as her next work. 'The Judge from Hell' is a romantic fantasy story about meeting a detective who is more humane than anyone else in a reality worse than hell, punishing criminals, and becoming a true judge.

Kim Ji-won, Ten Asia reporter one@tenasia.co.kr

Copyright © Ten Asia.

https://v.daum.net/v/20240505142201363

🐿  [ 13.05.2024| #ParkShinHye  Instagram story ]

LSK : "Big-eyed Shin-chan is my favorite doll

and I want to carry her around with me 🩵 "

PSH: Your beloved doll? Keekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
I'm already 168.. Bible is very tall.

#パクシネ chan Fan Meeting in Tokyo 🩷
(Very personal report 🙏 )

I don't know why, but I couldn't stop crying from the moment she appeared until the middle of the story... It was like my body recognized that she was my first love and the most important actress in my life of watching Korean dramas.

Shin Hye-chan hosted a look back on the 20 years of filmography and sang almost all of the OSTs... (even though she had a cold and everything was bad 😭 ) There was Go Mi-nam, Lee Kyu-won, Cha Eun-sang, Chae In-ah, Yoo Hye-jung, Kang So-hae, Nam Ha-neul... there were so many roles that I couldn't name them all, each and every one of them was so memorable and I remembered myself watching the work through Shin Hye-chan... I feel so grateful, respectful, adored and loved for all the support I've received over the years... I don't know how to express it, lol

Is it the time when I was just a single person who genuinely loved Korean dramas? Lol (I still love them purely lol) There was less information than now, but it was a struggle to find the Korean dramas I wanted to watch, so I watched each episode several times more carefully than I do now, so maybe that's why I have a deeper affection for her...She was an actress who was always at the forefront back then, and I watched her every year as a matter of course, so it was a fan meeting where I felt a lot of different things...

Furuya-san appears in the second act 🤣
There was a Q&A corner with fans, mission games such as Blackbeard's Crisis (in the "Sorry for being so cute" challenge, a video of Twice was shown as an example, and while she said "They're cute, aren't they? I'm not Twice 😂 ", she still put on a really cute show 💕)( and in the morning call, Furuya lectured her in a cutesy way saying "I'll get mad if you don't wake up", which Shin Hye-chan imitated, which was also deathly cute 🫠 ), and there was a chaotic atmosphere with fans, with a gesture game 😆 that was different from the first act).
The fans are also wonderful (I'm a fan too lol) and as always, the words that Shin Hye-chan spins are so wonderful and sincere that they bring me to tears every time. It's a really warm, warm fan meeting that really brings out Shin Hye-chan's personality.

It was Shin Hye-chan's idea to have a photo with the person who came from the farthest away, who turned out to be from LA (did she go to LA hoping to meet someone like Eun Sang 😂 ?), and the person who went on stage as the representative was from China, and it suddenly became a global fan meeting, and Furuya-san speaking Japanese and English was hilarious lol

I cried, laughed, and was moved...it was a very warm fan meeting.
It was such a happy time that it still feels like a dream.
They performed for 3 hours (including the OST, 4 full songs, and Mariya 🥹 at the end), right up to the farewell... (I don't need to tell you how incredibly beautiful it was)

To sum up...Park Shin Hye is an eternal goddess.
Thank you for coming 😭

google translate

2024.05.13 /2024.05.13 /Danmi News DepartmentKorean drama

The work starring Lee Min-ho ranks first in the list of classic Korean dramas, ``The Moment the God of Korean Wave Descends''

• Danmee conducts a survey targeting Japanese internet users with a different theme each time.
  • The theme of this survey is ``When did the god of Korean Wave descend?'' Masterpiece Korean drama competition chosen by Korean drama fans [21 candidate works].
  • This article introduces the results of voting conducted from May 2nd to May 9th, 2024.

Danmee conducts a survey based on each theme.

This time, we asked Danmee readers who love Korean culture to choose the work they think is ``the moment when the God of Korean Wave descended? The masterpiece Korean drama chosen by Korean drama fans,'' and the No. 1 was determined by voting.

We will introduce the latest information in an article.

This time, we have selected 21 classic Korean dramas that were huge hits not only in Korea but also in Japan.

Which Korean drama was chosen by Japanese Korean drama fans as the ``masterpiece Korean drama descended from the god of Korean Wave''?

21 masterpiece Korean dramas are nominated.

The following 21 masterpiece Korean dramas are nominated!

• KBS “Winter Sonata”
  • SBS “Stairway to Heaven”
  • SBS “Beautiful Days”
  • MBC “My Name is Kim Sam-soon”
  • MBC “Coffee Prince 1st Store”
  • KBS “Bread King Kim Takku”
  • SBS “He’s a handsome man”
  • KBS “IRIS”
  • MBC “The Moon Embracing the Sun”
  • SBS “You Who Came from the Stars”
  • SBS “The Heirs”
  • tvN “Misen-Misei-”
  • tvN “Tokkaebi ~The lovely days you gave me~”
  • tvN “100 Days of War”
  • tvN “My Dear Mister ~My Uncle~”
  • tvN “Hotel Del Luna ~Moonlight Lover~”
  • tvN “Crash Landing on You”
  • JTBC “Itaewon Class”
  • tvN “Vincenzo”
  • JTBC “King the Land”
  • tvN “Desert Island Diva”

●Survey period: May 2, 2024 to May 9, 2024
●Number of valid respondents/number of votes: 2,020 people/2,020 votes (up to 1 person can be selected per person)
●Survey page: The God of Korean Wave What was the moment you got off? Masterpiece Korean Drama Competition Selected by Korean Drama Fans [21 Candidates]
*Due to a strict survey, each person can only vote once.

1st place SBS “The Heirs”

The first place in this Danmee survey was SBS's "The Heirs" starring Lee Min-ho!

In the vote, we received 900 votes, which is 44.55% of the total .

SBS-The-Heirs1.jpg

The first place in this Danmee survey is SBS “Heirs” (Image source: SBS)

``The Heirs'' was broadcast on SBS in South Korea in 2013, 11 years ago.

This work, which co-stars with a gorgeous cast including Lee Min-ho, Park Shin-hye, Park Hyung-sik, Kim Woo-bin, Kim Ji-won, and Kang Ha-neul, tells the story of Kim Tan, who was born as the heir of the Imperial Group, and who has struggled since childhood. This is a romance drama that depicts the story of Cha Eun Sang and other young people who are burdened with a fate they cannot escape.

The final episode (episode 20), broadcast on December 12, 2013, achieved the highest viewership rating in the country at 25.6%, and became a huge hit in Korea, where people called it ``inheritance syndrome.''

In Japan, it is one of the most popular Korean dramas, with a rating of 92% on the drama/movie review site Filmarks★4.1 (1416 comments) and Google user ratings.

The survey page states, ``This is Minho's last work as a high school student who has played many high school roles, and it is the best work!! Despite being the son of a chaebol, he is the child of a mistress. Kim Tan's feud with his family, love, and friendship, all of which are forced into misfortune, are played out perfectly with his eye-catching appearance!The co-stars, who are second-generation chaebols, are also gorgeous and are now the main characters. It's a work worth seeing with all the talented actors!'' ``Lee Min-ho as Kim Tan is the best!!'' ``[The Heirs] is truly a drama where the gods of the Korean wave have descended. We received comments such as ``The leading actors are supporting each other, and every character is endearing.'' (*Emoji omitted) Thank you very much for your participation this time! !

Please see the next page for the full ranking, including 2nd place and below.

https://danmee.jp/knews/koreandrama/hanryukami/

Every shot is cute ♡

🔗[ https://naver.me/xHDNVwMP ]

Park Shin-hye, lovely early summer fashion

Reporter Kim Yu-rim2024. 5. 7. 11:15
Actress Park Shin-hye showed off her lovely charm.

Photo = Park Shin-hye's Instagram

On the 5th, Park Shin-hye posted several photos on her Instagram, saying, "Hey, how long has it been since Summer? You can come a little slower."

In the published photo, Park Shin-hye wore a white color punching blouse and wide-fit light blue denim pants, and completed a cute and lovely look by wearing tweed flat shoes and a mini handbag.

In particular, she attracted attention with her unchanging innocent beauty.

She chose the new SBS drama 'The Judge from Hell' as her next work.

Copyright © MoneyS & moneys.co.kr

https://v.daum.net/v/20240507111507191

movie TMI

The surprising identity of unknown new actresses who were rejected at auditions 19 years ago

Views 27,0002024. 5. 8. 09:20
listen with voice
Translation Settings
Adjust font size
movie TMI

1. <Girl's High School Ghost Story 4 - Voice> - The surprising identity of unknown new actresses who were rejected at the audition 19 years ago

20240508092000795lfkb.jpg

-The <Girl's High School Ghost Story> series, known as the gateway to stardom, is now recognized as a meaningful resource that allows us to see the rookie days of actresses who have become stars. In particular, audition videos of new actors who applied for <Girl's High School Ghost Story 4 - Voices> were released online, and once again attracted attention as the audition that produced the most stars in the series' history.

-<Girl's High School Ghost Story 4 - Voice> starred Kim Ok-bin, Seo Ji-hye, and Cha Ye-ryun, and the three stars are still renowned as actors. However, you will be surprised when you see the quality of the actors who participated in the final audition stage. In addition to the three actors, the video also featured newcomers Park Shin-hye, Han Hyo-joo, Oh Yeon-seo, Jung Yu-mi, Cha Soo-yeon, and Lee Chae-young.

-In the end, six actors excluding three actors were eliminated in the final stage, but considering that they later showed their presence in other works and became current popular stars, you can see that they had a really good experience.

Park Shin-hye audition video

Park Shin-hye, visuals that will make even AI cry

Reporter Sang-geun Yoon2024. 5. 7. 12:23
listen to voice
Translation Settings
Adjust font size
Prin

/Photo=Park Shin-hye

Photo=Park Shin-hye

Actress Park Shin-hye boasted of her unchanged appearance .

Park Shin-hye released two photos of herself on the 7th.

/Photo=Park Shin-hye

/Photo=Park Shin-hye

In the photo, Park Shin-hye is smiling while posing for a selfie.

Copyright © Star News & starnewskorea.com

Mojo sphine's new campaign, full of summer vibes, was released with actress Park Shin-hye. unfolding in a space where unique textures, vivid colors, and unique shapes harmonize.

This photo shoot captures Park Shin-hye's languid yet elegant appearance under the warm summer sunlight, drawing attention.

Park Shin-hye was on a warm summer afternoon, The relaxed expression and flexible pose are full of the scent of summer.

The summer look of Mojo sphine that she presents is composed of items with standout silhouettes and exudes a variety of charms, from tweed to sheer materials and strong printed patterns.

Her hair blowing in the breeze adds a dignified and elegant atmosphere, enhancing the perfection of the summer campaign created by Park Shin-hye and Mojo sphine.

This summer, experience a special summer proposed by Park Shin-hye and Mojo sphine.
This perfect summer look will make your summer even brighter.

Actress Park Shin-hye's 2024 Asia Tour in Bangkok behind-the-scenes "2024 Park Shin-hye Asia Tour in Bangkok - Memory of Angel" was successfully held, creating precious time with fans.

In this performance, Park Shin-hye communicated closely with fans through talks about her debut work and the currently popular JTBC Saturday-Sunday drama 'Doctor Slump'.

Additionally, they had a great time performing various live stages with the band and playing games with fans.
At the end of the performance, a surprise event video prepared by fans further heightened the atmosphere, and both artists and fans had a meaningful time.

Park Shin-hye, who started the Asian tour as the first Korean actress in 2013, will hold her 6th Asian tour in 2024, following 2014, 2015, 2017, and 2019.

She is actively working as a ‘Korean Wave Goddess’.

This 2024 Asia Tour was successfully held in Seoul and Bangkok, and in April, Taipei,
In May, we plan to meet fans in four regions, including Tokyo.

In addition, Park Shin-hye ranked first in the drama actress brand reputation last March. According to the Korea Business Research Institute, Park Shin-hye is proving to be very popular both at home and abroad, raising expectations for her future activities.

Park Shin-hye appeared as Nam Ha-neul, a workaholic doctor who only cares about work in the JTBC drama 'Doctor Slump', which ended on March 17.

'Doctor Slump' is a romantic comedy drama depicting the cardiopulmonary resuscitation of Yeo Jeong-woo (Park Hyeong-sik) and Nam Ha-neul (Park Shin-hye), whose lives were only on the upward curve but then hit the brakes.

FIN.

ImageImage