❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest janeb10

Woowwww busy busy day for my sweet angel :x So busy with work and all and look when I came her there were tons of updates and pictures LOL I am so behind :P Out of all the news report pictures, the pictures from Dispatch got my love the most. They do have very professional photographers lol :P However, I would like them to stay far away from my angel regarding to her private life. Pray to God for them to leave her alone outside of the lime light! Public events sure go ahead and take as many beautiful pictures as you want but please leave her alone in her private life!! Anyway, Thank You to all who updated the news and pics of our angel so fasst!! THank you :D By the way, can someone please post the link for voting for 20's choice on this thread everyday to remind people to vote since I will be getting very busy and won't be able to come here everyday?? Thank you :)

PARK SHIN HYE on piano in Thailand FM  ......(Uploader ManagerLite)  
 http://youtu.be/01SxnYd3foU 

I really love the ost from DWIAG that was sung beautifully by Shinhye................

Uploader: Ployz suay........complete song sung by Shinhye .................. ............(From Japan FM question and answers Q. What is the song you can not forget in your life? A. “ Memories are more than love " ...........is the “Don't worry I am a ghost” OST. After the accident, rested for 6 months without mental and physical recovery. After a rest, I was embarrassed that stand in front of the camera. This work dispel such feeling and gave me the confidence. I also like the lyrics. ” Courtesy: Park Shin Hye International Fan Club) http://youtu.be/GoBTJNFIDWA .......uploader Don Starnes.... (I thought maybe some of you would like to hear The song that Shinhye cannot forget in her life .......Memories are more than love....Mun-Se Lee)

Guest jjsweeter0211

Yoon Kye-sang and Park Sin-hye's game of love

Source | 2013/07/04 | 

photo324472.jpg

Park Sin-hye is coming back with a movie called "Love of Rock, Paper, Scissors". She appeared along with director Kim Ji-woon at a CGV in Seoul for the viewing.

Park Sin-hye looked happy throughout the whole event and she also came up the stage to play a game of 'rock, paper, scissors'.

"Love of Rock, Paper, Scissors" is a romantic comedy with Yoon Kye-sang and Park Sin-hye.

Source : www.seoul.co.kr/news/... ( English )

Guest yoonhacci

Annyeonghasseo yeorobon..

This is my first time in soompi. I'm really like shin hye since yab and more I know about her more I fall for her. She's really nice, pure, and no fake person in her attitude or her beauty. Then I read all of post about her make me believe we all mature fans, like bias like fans. Really proud of you guys.. ^^

yoonhacci

said: Annyeonghasseo yeorobon..

This is my first time in soompi. I'm really like shin hye since yab and more I know about her more I fall for her. She's really nice, pure, and no fake person in her attitude or her beauty. Then I read all of post about her make me believe we all mature fans, like bias like fans. Really proud of you guys.. ^^