❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

51544097843_4d47080e7b_o.gif

img.gif

[ After the scene] Seungwoo Cho X Shinhye Park Small and insignificant & charismatic, strong chemistry between a strong couple♥ | Sisyphus: the myth | JTBC 210311 broadcasting and others

13 Newest Korean Drama 2021 Action Genre, Makes Tension Curious
Anggi Mayasari - wolipop Sunday, 03 Oct 2021 19:30 WIB

Jakarta - Korean action drama genre is no less interesting than romantic comedy. What are the latest 2021 Korean dramas of the action genre that are worth watching?
Even though the story is full of tension and makes people nervous, Korean action dramas are still interesting for many people. This year there are several new Korean dramas in the 2021 action genre that are a shame to miss because of the excitement of the story.

Here are the 13 newest Korean dramas in the 2021 action genre that are interesting to watch:

Read the wolipop article, "13 Newest Korean Dramas 2021 Genre Action, Makes Tension Curious" in full 

5. Sisyphus: The Myth

Sisyphus: The Myth is a sci-fi mystery drama that tells the story of a genius engineer and a mysterious individual. The drama that aired in February was directed by Jin Hyuk who also directed popular dramas such as City Hunter (2011), Master's Sun (2013), Doctor Stranger (2014), and Legend of the Blue Sea (2016).

Sisyphus: The Myth is Park Shin-hye's comeback drama after she last starred in Memories of the Alhambra (2018) with Hyun Bin. Park Shin Hye also starred in the film #Alive (2020), which became one of the most-watched films on Netflix.

https://wolipop.detik.com/entertainment-news/d-5751198/13-drama-korea-terbaru-2021-genre-action-bikin-tegang-penasaran

Twitter Reveals Top 20 Most-Mentioned K-Dramas & K-Movies Around The World

Oct 3, 2021
by E. Cha

Twitter has revealed which Korean dramas and films earned the most mentions over the past three years!

At the music, business, and technology showcase MU:CON 2021, Kim Yeonjeong—the Head of Global K-Pop & K-Content Partnerships at Twitter—spoke about the growing popularity of K-culture abroad and how it was rapidly extending past K-pop.

She also shared the following official Twitter report on which K-dramas and K-movies racked up the most mentions all over the world from July 1, 2018 to June 30, 2021.

The 20 Most-Mentioned K-Movies on Twitter in the World 

1. “Parasite”
  2. Minari”*
  3. “Snowpiercer”
  4. “Oldboy”
  5. “Space Sweepers”
  6. “Swing Kids”
  7. “Okja”
  8. Peninsula
  9. Train to Busan”*
  10. “Mother”
  11. “The Call”
  12. “Along with the Gods”
  13. “E.X.I.T”
  14. “Forgotten”
  15. Voice of Silence
  16. “Thirst”
  17. “Samjin Company English Class”
  18. Little Forest
  19. Burning”*
  20. “The Host”

Twitter-Most-Mentioned-K-Movies.jpg

soompi.com/article/149172

K-DRAMA STORIES

Kpopmap Weekly: Most Popular Dramas & Actors On Kpopmap – 5th Week Of September

Haneul Oct 4, 2021  ·  1,051 Views

Are you curious to know what K-Dramas and actors Kpopmap readers are interested in? Welcome to our Kpopmap Weekly ranking. It is released every Monday.

Kpopmap has come out with our very own weekly ranking based on our view counts over a period of one week. Based on the 5th week of September data, here are the top 10 most popular dramas and actors on Kpopmap.

Let’s take a look below!

Kpopmap Weekly: Most Popular Dramas & Actors On Kpopmap – 5th Week Of September

If you missed last week’s ranking you can take a look here.

Stay tuned for next’s week ranking too!

Note: Kpopmap Weekly is based on data from the people searched for and tagged in viewed content, on Kpopmap. We will soon be providing a segmented chart service of Kpopmap's data.

kpopmap.com/kpopmap-weekly-most-popular-dramas-actors-on-kpopmap-5th-week-of-september/

[Founding plan] "Sustainable technology is urgently needed" to coexist in the real-virtual world

Hollywood master Steven Spielberg's movie 'Ready Player One' and the drama 'Memories of the Alhambra' starring Hyun Bin and Park Shin-hye were very popular with their unconventional directing that crosses the real and virtual worlds. Like these movies and dramas, is the coexistence of reality and virtual reality possible? It is possible, but it takes a lot of time and effort. This is because there are many factors that need to evolve technologically.

Experts agree that it is necessary to overcome technological barriers and secure sustainable content so that the metaverse craze brought on by the novel coronavirus infection (COVID-19) does not stop as a 'shining fad'.

First of all, it is of utmost importance to increase the 'convenience' and 'performance' of the tool to implement the virtual world. Most of the 3D products, which rose rapidly thanks to the popularity of the 3D movie 'Avatar', which was released in 2009, are now discontinued. 3D glasses and headsets cause dizziness

"The Telephone" (The Call) is the debut of director Lee Chung-Hyun, which begins in the feature films with a paranormal thriller in which two young people from different eras are connected through a telephone. If you don't like being called, this just makes it worse.

cr: @NetflixPelis

Imagen

Top 5 cheesiest confession scenes of K-Drama: Lee Minho, Song Joongki and who else?Top 5 cheesiest confession scenes of K-Drama: Lee Minho, Song Joongki and who else?

Romantic confession scenes in K-drama are supposed to be romantic. However, these are just funnily cheesy and not sweet at all. 

Sweet and romantic confession lines are essential to K-drama. However, there have been times that supposed-to-be romantic scenes are actually so cheesy and unrealistic, like the upcoming 5 examples below.

1.  Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho)-Cha Eun Sang(Park Shin Hye)

If it’s cheesy, then of course, there must be Lee Min Ho. The reason is simple. This A-list male actor is famous for many of his chick-flick dramas with cheesy lines and scenes.

fbc9cfe3e66089d60f6c6210498a7bb2.gif

“I hate people who touch whatever belongs to me”

3. Kim Rae Won

Doctors is another Korean drama with many cheesy lines. The most legendary line is professor Hong Ji Hong’s (Kim Rae Won) confession to the female lead  Park Shin Hye: “Don’t move, let me come to you! You have to let the one who knows what love is take the initiative. Don’t move, until the one not knowing what love is knows, definitely don’t move!“.

b4d67c18a8e5ef278da487f22bba3343.gif

legiaodosherois.com.br/amp/lista/10-doramas-escolares-onde-assistir.html

Park Shin Hye update on IG

Caption Original

오늘의 V라이브는 조금 다르게 해볼까아~?
오늘 저녁 8시 네이버 V라이브에서 만나요
See u on naver V-LIVE

[English]

Shall we do today's V Live a little differently?

See u on naver V-LIVE:kiss_wink:

See u on naver V-Live tonight at 8pm

cr: https://instagram.com/p/CUpJwjCBxFj/?utm_medium=share_sheet

Imagen

TV리포트

Park Shin-hye "My driving force is the fans... I like the word 'I'm proud'" [V Live]

Input 2021.10.05. 8:18 pm

김은정 기자 Reporter Kim Eun-jung
원본 이미지

원본 이미지

원본 이미지

Park Shin-hye showed special fan love.

Actress Park Shin-hye hosted a 'Blank Talk with us!' on V Live on the afternoon of the 5th.

On this day, Park Shin-hye appeared naturally at the campsite and greeted her. Referring to the photobook from the fan meeting held last year, he explained, "I took a photo shoot to make new small goods for the end of the year. I thought the fans would like the natural look, so I decorated the set with a camping concept."

Park Shin-hye, who expressed disappointment, saying, "Since last year, the chance of meeting has decreased due to the outbreak of Corona 19," while fans were worried about 'Are you losing weight?', "Are you losing weight? She continued, "These days, I'm also exercising and enjoying my hobby, golf. I'm also diligently reading the script."

Park Shin-hye conducted a 'blank talk' with questions sent by fans in earnest. When asked about his 'favorite word', he immediately replied, "I'm proud!" She said, "I hope that what I see in my work or in my life is filled with pride rather than shame."

Also, regarding 'what do you do before starting a work', she said, "I tend to exercise before starting a work.

"Fans are the driving force," said Park Shin-hye, who showed extraordinary fan love, "I think the driving force is the desire to show a good image to the fans when I work. Personally, I think it's to see myself develop."

Meanwhile, Park Shin-hye appeared in the JTBC drama 'Sisyphus', which ended in April.

Photo = V Live Capture

cr:  https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/213/0001196152