❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

[Star Research Institute ①] Park Shin-hye, an actor who will be different from cotyledons

• Reporter's name Yoon Kyung-cheol 
  •  
  •  Input 2021.03.15 16:06
  •  
  •  Revision 2021.03.15 16:07
  •  
  •  Comments 

[OBS's unique entertainment news, PD Yoon Kyung-cheol]

Actor Park Shin-hye proved to be a natural actor with a unique presence.

OBS'Unique Entertainment News' looked back at the 'Star Research Center' for the special time of'Actor Park Shin-Hye', who achieves contrasting growth as if climbing stairs rather than showing off his splendid acting skills, and shines as time passes.

Park Shin-hye was born in February 1990 in Nam-gu, Gwangju, along with Taemong, who will become a star. Perhaps that is why he showed talent for dancing and singing since childhood.

However, when I was young, my dreams had nothing to do with the entertainment industry. When she was six years old, a thief broke into her house and stole quite a lot of money from her mother's wallet, and from then on, she dreamed of becoming a police officer. From this time on, I grew up as a child with a pulpit who could do what he wanted to do without being overwhelmed.

Also, Park Shin-hye liked all kinds of sports. I loved all the outdoor activities and physical use, from dancing to surfing. 

At one time, I lived in techno dance with my friends. She had a hairy personality that was quite opposite to her feminine appearance. At that time, he danced or sang better than others, but he was a child who would have remained as an ordinary handyman. One day a great thing happened to her.

Park Shin-hye has been attending church since childhood, but there were many teachers who were fans of singer Lee Seung-hwan in this church.

One day, I took a picture at a local photo studio just to preserve my childhood, and a church teacher who saw this picture sent it to an audition for a music video actor announced by a company run by Lee Seung-hwan. Of course, I fell off at the audition at the time. But after that, the company contacted me separately.

She did not know who Lee Seung-hwan was, and because she was young, she was very distracted with awkward gaze treatment. But he confidently said,'I'll be like a bang.' So, through Lee Seung-hwan's'Flower' music video, she entered the entertainment industry.

For her, who started as a trainee at a young age, her parents decided to leave Gwangju and move the whole family to Seoul.

For her daughter's dream, her father drove a taxi and had a hard time working with insurance. Still, I always tell her,'We don't want anything. It's your choice, so if it's hard, you can just fold it up and go back to your hometown.'

At the time, she was trained in singing and dancing. Actually, the goal was to make a singer's debut. Park Shin-hye started to receive acting education because she can dance but she doesn't feel emotional when she sings. Rather, the teacher said that acting was more talented, and Park Shin-hye started her career as a child role of top star Choi Ji-woo in the 2003 drama ``The Stairway to Heaven''.

• OBS News is always waiting for your report.
  •  

http://obsnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=1302259

obsnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=1302260

obsnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=1302276

[OBS Unique Entertainment News Replay] Friday, March 12

cr. OBS독특한연예뉴스  https://youtu.be/Q9yjSSeKyzI

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/408/0000118065

Syphus The Myth Making Film/∑CAM - Amusement park date scenes

NAVER.  http://naver.me/x6PU2jQL

YOUTUBE.  https://youtu.be/qPkBaCk2oFw

mtv.jtbc.joins.com/vod/pr10011273

mtv.jtbc.joins.com/vod/pr10011273

mtv.jtbc.joins.com/vod/pr10011273/pm10061753/vo10475669/view/pm10061753/vo10476636/view/pm10061753/vo10476958/view

Imagen

Imagen

[Making/∑CAM] Behind the scenes of an amusement park screaming from bumper cars  to merry-go-round ! | SISYPHUS

cr. JTBC Drama

@kei50203

Swoonnetflix IG update

Please like & comments the video

Park Shin Hye in one Sentence.....
As she mentioned

Someone_Ordinary

Imagen

img.gif

“Ordinary” means talented Hallyu goddess now

*brb updating our dictionaries*

#sisyphuskdrama #parkshinhye #theswoonstudio

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMosO0mBv9b/fanart Kang Seo Hae

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMmJHJPJZUj/ fanart press com

naver.me/GjRG0664

Ten Asia

Overseas reaction to ''Sisyphus' is not terrifying...

''Sisyphus' is a big love for overseas fans beyond Korea

[Ten Asia = Reporter Kim Ye-Rang] Overseas reactions from JTBC's 10th anniversary special program ' 'Sisyphus: the myth' (hereinafter referred to as ''Sisyphus ), which are visiting the screens of viewers all over the world on Netflix, an online video streaming service, are not terrific.

Imagen

'Cyprus' / Photo = JTBC

As of the 5th, after proving international popularity by recording Netflix's top 10 worldwide rankings (source: FlixPatrol), the screenwriters and producers of the famous American TV series sent an enthusiastic response, saying that they were addicted to ''Sisyphus's.

Producer and director Jeremy Newberger told his social media, “Sisyphus: The Myth on Netflix. That show has it. All. Action, laughs, heart, sci-fi, good acting)” and “This is the third or fourth Korean series my wife and I are hooked on.” Revealed.

Here, screenwriter Nell Scovell wrote that he was also indulged in 'Sisyphus', saying, "I'm hooked too. Waiting for Wednesday each week."

''Sisyphus' is a fantasy mystery drama depicting the journey of genius engineer Han Tae-sul (Jo Seung-woo) and savior Kang Seo-hae (Park Shin-hye), who has taken a long and dangerous path for him, trying to uncover the existence of a hidden identity in our world.

It is gaining more and more popularity by building an original worldview. This is the reason why expectations are increasing day by day as to what new and fresh stories will provide extraordinary pleasure in the remaining 6 episodes.

Meanwhile, as the relationship between Taesul and Seohae of'One and Only' is getting more and more severe, the existence of absolute evil sigma (byungcheol Kim) is getting closer. I raised my curiosity at the same time.

It was because Taesul implied that the day when he would choose one of 'Woman and the World' was not too long. It is predicted that a fierce confrontation will occur in earnest within the endless recurrence of the'Sy Jeep's Fate'.

''Sisyphus' is broadcast on JTBC every Wednesday and Thursday at 9 pm, followed by 10:30 on Netflix.

Gimyerang reporters norang@tenasia.co.kr

naver.me/GjRG0664

n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/312/0000474844

MBC Entertainment

[M Time Machine] Great release in'Infinite Challenge'! Park Shin-hye's hidden dance skills...

Enter 2021.03.20. 10:16 am

The video of Park Shin-hye 7 years ago, which revealed her surprise dancing skills at MBC's'Infinite Challenge' and drove the members into a crucible of cheers, was released through'TV People'.

The video contains the image of Park Shin-hye showing a dance demonstration as a'Infinite Challenge Cheering Group Dream Tree' with Yoo Jae-seok Haha Park Myung-soo No Hong-cheol Jung Jun-ha and others at MBC's'Infinite Challenge' episode 374 broadcast on March 29, 2014.

Original image

원본 이미지

Spoiler

원본 이미지

The members who became ``an expression waiting for the lover who came to visit'' in Park Shin-hye's dance preview were satisfied with their dance skills that exceeded expectations, and Haha, the choreographer, showed a strong cheering choreography demonstration, but Park Shin-hye even showed the ability to ``copy'' this right away. . Park Shin-hye, a pronoun of innocence, has a surprising ability to dance as a cheering squad even now.

On the other hand, MBC is releasing VODs of masterpieces that shined MBC from the 1970s to 2010 in celebration of the 60th anniversary of its founding for free. From February 8th to March 14th, 2021, 10 programs are selected on a weekly basis and released as free VODs one week sequentially, and from March 22 to April 4, 60 programs are free VOD for two weeks. To be released. If you are curious about the full version of the hit classic broadcast in the past, let's visit MBC's'GOGO 60 Event' page (http://www.imbc.com/nowfree/) right now.

Programs that will be released in the 6th week (March 15-21) are'Firebird (1987)','Investigator Chief','Laughing and I'm Happy','Human Market','First Republic','Second Republic'. ,'Saturday and Saturday are fun','Three families with one roof', '1988 MBC University Song Festival', and '1988 MBC Riverside Song Festival'.

iMBC Yeeun Lee | Photo provided by MBC

[Park Shin-hye] The actor who changed the definition of B cut

2021.03.09. 20:42  20,089 read

The actor who changed the definition of B cut!
Right right

DSC06106.jpg?type=w1200

DSC06110.jpg?type=w1200

The pictorial is
: a <sisyphus the myth>
motif

DSC06171.jpg?type=w1200

filmed with actor Jo Seung-woo , who played the role of Han Tae-sul in the play !

m.post.naver.com/viewer/postVie

@saketonegoto

[Popular article] Recommended ranking of "Korean dramas launched on Netflix this year" selected by readers. 

① The Heirs
② Vicenzo
③ Love Alarm 2
④ Doctor Stranger
⑤ Clean with Passion for Now 
⑥ The Uncanny Counter
⑦ The Light in Your Eyes
⑧ Still 17
⑨ Sisyphus: The Myth
⑩ Hit the Top
⑩ Angel Eyes

cr: mdpr.jp/k-enta/detail/2488858

photo350220.jpg

ImagenImagen

jtbcdrama IG UPDATED

Jeptypicial
Sisyphus curiosity at a glance!

One world, two futures <Sisyphus: the myth>
Weekly |Wednesday, Thursday| 9 p.m. broadcast

New Sisyphus The Myth hints by JTBC!

Q: What happens when you defeat Sigma?
A: There will be no uploader, no war, no future Seo Hae.

This is why Sigma says "choose the world or the girl". There may still be future Seo Hae, but she won't know Tae Su

Imagen

Imagen

Spoiler

Imagen

Imagen

via @Korean___Dramas@saasu_1224

cr: https://www.instagram.com/p/CMrMr2LjkNC/

What if Taesul and Seohae, who are serious in all making and interviews, even make a Blu-ray/DVD commentary? : Removed unnecessary scenes, re-edited, and put in a bunch of unreleased videos!
wants to have it all?

Participation in Blu-ray/DVD promotion cafe + participation in singer demand is essential!!

LINK: cafe.daum.net/sisyphus-the-myth

Imagen

LINK:

Imagen

Golf Digest

Shin-Hye Park'Exceeded the limit of coolness'

Enter 2021.03.12. 2:27 PM
Imagen

Last month, actor Park Shin-hye took a picture of Castelbajak in a studio in Gangnam-gu, Seoul.

Park Shin-hye is posing in various poses during filming.

[Golfdigest reporter Joo Mi-hee chuchu@golfdigest.co.kr]

Dear Eonni: A fan from South Africa says actress Park Shin Hye is a force to be reckoned with!

In the latest edition of Dear Eonni, Tumi Ingrid Madimola from South Africa dedicates her sweet letter to actress Park Shin Hye. Read her letter below.

Written By Pinkvilla Desk 46286 reads  Mumbai Published: March 19, 2021 01:23 pm

dear_eonni_park_shine_hye_main_image.png?itok=W2F7VOB5
Dear Eonni: A fan from South Africa says actress Park Shin Hye is a force to be reckoned with!

Memories of the Alhambra star Park Shin Hye is one of the most memorable leading ladies in the South Korean industry. From her roles in hit series like Pinocchio, The Heirs and the zombie-apocalypse movie #Alarm, she’s proven her versatile acting skills. Currently starring in the Sci-fi thriller Sisyphus: The Myth, she loves experimenting with roles and we absolutely love it!

Today's heartwarming letter in our Dear Eonni series has been penned by Tumi Ingrid Madimola from South Africa to The Heir’s actress Park Shin Hye. Read her letter below:

Dear Park Shin Hye Eonnie

It gives me goosebumps to actually realize that I am penning down a letter to one of my best favourite Korean leading ladies in the acting industry. The first time I got to know there is a country called South Korea with best k-dramas it was through a varsity pal who introduced me to "The Heirs" in 2014. From that moment and going forward I got hooked and started following k-dramas, and you my lovely lady among all you are the one who caught my attention with your versatile acting skills. Eonnie I followed all your dramas & short films and through all of them my only wish is to see a sequel of "The Heirs" and "Doctor Crush". I only see you on the screens, I follow short clips of your award ceremonies, I read through your achievements and biography and I am very impressed with all your work achievements, your work ethics and the manner in which you portray yourself. 

My wish and dream is to one day visit South Korea and meet you at a fan-celeb meet up or Eonnie must one day visit South Africa so that I can see you physically or have a direct constant interaction with you. I hope and wish that one day you will  do another heart warming projects with Lee Min Ho, Kim Rae Won and Song Joong-Ki because they are my favourite male actors. I will forever support you, I admire your skills, your work, your sincerity and your dressing sense. Keep on shining, never lose hope and always grace us with your beautiful work...forever looking up to you and respecting you because you are a powerful force to be reckoned with, you are an inspiration...keep going and all the best with your future work.

Saranghee Eonni Park Shin Hye

From Tumi Ingrid Madimola., South Africa

pinkvilla.com/entertainment/

Sports Seoul

Park Shin-hye x Kim So-hyeon, action and melodious hard carry [SS Issue]

Enter 2021.03.22. 6:01 am

[Sports Seoul Reporter Jung Ha-eun]

Actors Park Shin-Hye and Kim So-hyun are leading the drama with a girl crush with different charms by showing their transformation into strong female warrior characters.

First, Park Shin-Hye is radiating strong charisma as a brave  warrior,'Gang Seo-hae'.
 JTBC's Wed Mok Drama 'Sisyphus: The Myth' (hereinafter'Si G'Soup') is a fantasy mystery about the journey of genius engineer Han Tae-sul (played by Cho Seung-woo) and Kang Seo-hae (played by Park Shin-Hye) from the future. Seohae Kang, played by Park Shin-Hye, glides through high-rise buildings in Seoul with a rope, beats large men with bare hands, and drew catharsis with cool actions such as unstoppable shooting. The freshness of a man who is skilled in combat saves a man in a dangerous situation by twisting the setting of a strong man protecting women.

In particular, 'Sisyphus' raised expectations in that it was the first action film after Park Shin-Hye's debut. Park Shin-hye, who has been preparing for high-intensity action training since the spring of last year, catches the eye with hot action from the start of the drama, and increases the level of immersion in the play by adding a solid inner acting as the content progresses. Here, as the drama is turning around, the love line with Jo Seung-woo is getting thicker. Park Shin-Hye, who showed off her melodrama through various works earlier, could be a new point of spectating if her strengths could also be demonstrated this time.

Imagen

Like this, the affectionate gaze is focused on the new challenges of Park Shin-Hye. The audience rating is also cruising, keeping the number 1 in the same time zone. A broadcast official said, “If a few actors called action empresses in the past had complimented the action drama, it's easy to find the actresses who are strikingly hot in action in recent years.” “The influence of drama genre being diversified beyond romance. It is also in contact with the trend of change in favor of a girl crush and proud woman image rather than a prettier and innocent appearance than before.” An agency official added, "The new challenge will be an opportunity for actors themselves to prove a broad spectrum of acting that harmonizes with various genres."

jayee212@sportsseoul.com

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/468/0000753375