❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Which celebrities went to see the PyeongChang 2018 Olympic winter games?

por whatadrama en Vie., Feb 23, 2018

d0e34ff3-f0db-4ffa-801d-f606571773a6.png
 0  0

With the PyeongChang 2018 Olympic Winter Games coming to an end this Sunday, it seems only fitting to take a look at the celebrities who enjoyed watching the games in their home country!

f530d822-f8e9-455c-83c7-d9d92e69e6ad.png

6e0bdf79-1fd1-40c8-9c26-f9321c6a679d.png

Yesterday evening, Park Shin Hye of Doctor Crush watched a segment of the short track speed skating. She described the atmosphere of the games from Gangneung Ice Arena, saying the stadium was filled with the air of excitement. The actress watched the games anxiously, stating “my heart beat so fast that I thought it would burst.” Park sent the athletes her best wishes, and prayed for those who fell during the games, adding that she hoped they weren’t injured. She rooted for the Korean skaters Hwang Dae Heon, Lim Hyo Jun, Choi Min Jeong, and Shim Suk Hee. Hwang and Lim won silver and bronze, respectively, in men’s 500m short track speed skating. Daijing Wu of China set a world record of 39.800 seconds and won the gold.

b793ad8d-0ed3-4b26-b7d8-f92f45bf9f05.png

c2068ddf-f3da-4ee4-9d16-beb75e590e8d.png

846f21f5-d55f-41ae-8267-2edd87286d27.png

full article: https://www.dramafever.com/es/news/which-celebrities-went-to-see-pyeongchang-2018-olympic-winter-games/

• Like 4

http://yysydyo.tumblr.com/post/171195682799/translations-of-park-shin-hye-interview-in-marie

There is a couple from the staff on this trip. I remember you said you are envious all the time. I guess that’s all the more so since Seychelles became a couple’s vacation, the famous honeymoon destination.

My very dear hairstylist’s husband also came together. To be honest I don’t really have a chance to run into them and say hello, but seeing them together I think she looked prettier. When I saw a woman being loved in front of me, I felt very envious.

What kind of love does Park Shin-hye dream of? 

I want to meet someone who can make each other’s lives special without doing anything special. Someone who is grateful even for small things. Unlike the way the job as an actor looks glamorous but I think it’s one of the jobs that is hard to understand even when I talk about it. A person who can please me with a small thing in my hard life and find small but valuable things in each other’s lives. I want to be that kind of person to the that person’s life too.

After the movie <Blackened Heart>  you have  spending your time freely. What are you most into?

Cat. Of course, dogs are lovely and cute too, but I think cats have different charms from dogs. When I’m feeling down, they will come to me and lean on me motionlessly. That’s very fascinating.

What did you do most while you were resting besides spending time with the cat?

I travelled a lot. Of course, more than half of the trips were vacations. I went on a trip with my family. Since my father is turning 60 this year, we went on a trip together to celebrate his 60th birthday and I also enjoyed surfing. 

http://yysydyo.tumblr.com/post/171195682799/translations-of-park-shin-hye-interview-in-marie

• Like 4