❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

14 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

pearl0024 (@pearl0024) Tweeted:
Park SeoJoon is currently in talks with What's Wrong with Secretary Kim? and it seems that SBS will air it..And knets are giving two names for the female lead that they like: Park Shinhye & Seo HyunJin https://t.co/Z3mKCiw1u6

Cr: the owner

I hope one day they can work together. But I have doubts about this production. Its theme is not certain yet. 

Lets wait and see what will happen

• Like 5

3 hours ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

It will be very hard for Shin Hye to work with him now! 

I am not saying at the moment, sometime in future maybe, she is glowing with everybody at the stage. Park Seo Joon is also one of them. He is a good actor because I wanna see Park Shin Hye will work one day with him. Ofcourse, at the right time... 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, verit said:

I am not saying at the moment, sometime in future maybe, she is glowing with everybody at the stage. Park Seo Joon is also one of them. He is a good actor because I wanna see Park Shin Hye will work one day with him. Ofcourse, at the right time... 

Got you! I am sure, There is sooooo many  actors out there that we would love and hope to see working with Shin Hye in a drama and/or movie! And, many genuine, responsible, honest, good actors , that take their acting career seriously and professionally ,  that I am sure,  they would like to work with Shin Hye, because they know how talent and professional she is! Let’s continue to support her,  as fans, to keep that window wide open! :) Blessings for her and for us! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1