❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

4 hours ago, nefartum_29 said:

Awww...my babies striked again. it reminds me of Knowing Brothers. It would be fun if Shinhye could grace the show along with Hongki. I'm kinda hooked on this variety show becoz of Heechul's craziness. Perhaps guesting at Night Goblin too isn't bad :wink:

• Like 7

neomu yeppeuda, Shinhye ssi.

I love the splash of lively red lipstick & dress. Overall style fits well with the occassion.

(c) getty images & owner

DPvIs4ZWkAM358v.jpg

DPvIs33X0AA-Drv.jpg

DPu-CIrUMAAFBRT.jpg

Spoiler

DPu-CIoUEAELCrG.jpg

Mod: More than 3 Pictures and Videos should be placed in Spoilers

• Like 8

Park Shin-hye aspires to be like Audrey Hepburn

Updated : April 28 2016
A-
A+

Actress Park Shin-hye appears alluring in pictures recently released by fashion magazine W Korea on Wednesday. 

In the photos taken in Paris, Park has on intense eye makeup and holds white roses, looking chic and charismatic. In another photo, she wears a dark slip dress. 

Park Shin-hye (W Korea)
During the interview, she talked about her role model. “There is a person I thought would be wonderful to grow into -- Audrey Hepburn. Some people would dream and think about the most glamorous period of their lives all the time, but she was willing to share her glorious life with people in need.” 

Park, who is known to participate in charity works, said it was her mother who influenced her to help others from a young age. “While there are many things I want to do and spend on with the money I earned, sharing what I have with others is also another part of joy.”

http://m.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201604280944339964822_2&ACE_SEARCH=1

• Like 8

Whoever shin hye is with she will always stands out. She doesn't have to overdressed to be notice. Her dress on that day suits the event well. Especially the colour. It's simple yet elegant and sexy I should say not the type of sexiness that you need to reveal . She really looks so beautiful on that day. Now when can we see her again? Hope she's at least present in MAMA in HK. Miss her. 

• Like 5