❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

11 hours ago, nistymaj01 said:

@alcides14ahjumma they do really look good together. ... LOL .I was watching the clip below and many of the actors and actresses on stage look at our girl affectionately. 

Our girl is love. :wub:

Soooo happy to see our house bless by  many beautiful Chingus actively posting. It is really feel warm and cozy :blush:

Welcome to all new Chingus in this thread. All for the love of our girl Park Shin Hye:heart:

• Like 13

6 hours ago, Tiggie2 said:

Shin Hye really have fans spanning a wide age range. Just look at these babies :D

IMG_1382_zpszjiap6ac.jpg

IMG_1381_zpsbdxs3ug5.jpg

ctto

Ha ha ha.... Starting 'em young, Daddies? ... LOL. 

Remembering her hardcore fans who are a couple. They met during her fa meeting and now their child is already a toddler named Minami for our girl's He's Beautiful character. Spazzing for our girl has become a family's affair LOL. For me not there yet but they tolerate me and tell me if they come across news abt our girl LMAO

• Like 12

On 2/3/2017 at 4:38 PM, Tiggie2 said:

Park Shin Hye said herself in a recent fan signing event she is coming back to dramaland the second half of this year so according to this news I think it's just hype unless they are willing to wait for her (but it's already scheduled for 31st March release date) Also, the synopsis of the drama so far has only been about the male lead. I can't see anything spectacular about the female personality. Don't forget KMHM went through a million male lead possibilities. I didn't see KMHM but for TMETS female lead role, although she was strong she was overshadowed by the male lead personality. We will just have to wait and see. Shin hye is a smart girl and I will always support her dramas/movies.

IMG_1374_zpsvutwndfq.jpg

Yeah, after reading the news about CT and remembering what happened to the KMHM casting, I decided to forget about it. But during her fan meeting, a fan asked SH about  the rumor, she said "No. Not yet." That's why I kept my hope up because I do like the writer, I watched both HMKM and TMETS, her writings are good, and I like the dialogues in both dramas. I agree with you @Tiggie2 about the strong female lead's role in TMETS but hers wasn't significant as the male lead's, I guess the reason was that she went into hiding for long time. I also looked up the tvN schedules, they have 2 dramas: The Liar and his Lover, and Chicago Typewriter that will be aired in March. Both are pre-production but TLAHL already started filming while CT wasn't yet confirmed its main casts, so I thought CT was delayed and maybe SH would do it. But now, it's back to its original schedule, but still its casts aren't completed..... I guess SH won't do it due to her busy filming Silence. 

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Upcoming_KDrama

On 2/3/2017 at 7:36 PM, nistymaj01 said:

For me if our girl will be in Chicago Typewriter, it will have three leads - the reincarnated writer, the ghostwriter and the anti-fan of the reincarnated writer.  And if its really true that YAI, PSH and KSH will be in this, this will be a dream of powerhouse cast  

But what confuses me is that Chicago is scheduled for spring/summer whereas SH said she'll do a drama on the latter part of the year. 

I remember reading an article about the rumor of SH & KSH in a drama together in which SH's character works during the day and writes screenplays at night. KSH's is about the man who runs away from family and fame. Do they sound like the ghostwriter and the anti-fan to you???? (LOL) But both SH and KSH said that they will do dramas in the second half of this year, so I guess it's just a rumor. 

• Like 15

3 hours ago, ihwrk4545 said:

I remember reading an article about the rumor of SH & KSH in a drama together in which SH's character works during the day and writes screenplays at night. KSH's is about the man who runs away from family and fame. Do they sound like the ghostwriter and the anti-fan to you???? (LOL) But both SH and KSH said that they will do dramas in the second half of this year, so I guess it's just a rumor. 

Yeah somewhat. An anti fan can come from different background...lmao. There is no stereotype for a fan anymore LOL... Like us here. There could be grandmas, teenagers, doctors, teachers, lawyers, mothers or whatever.  I decided not to stress too much abt her upcoming drama. As long as she'll have one this year. No matter with whom. I repeatedly watched Don't Worry I'm a Ghost even when the leading man is no flower boy. Just for the fact that our girl is in it and the story so poignant.

But if it's KSH and PSH...it will be a blast. So curious how they'll be as co-stars. Dream on Nistymaj :lol:

• Like 10

On 2/3/2017 at 10:54 AM, usforever said:

C3vHg3DW8AAKxLn.jpg
B)

This is a very important information. Look at the number of people that voted for our baby girl, compared with others that came on first also. Indeed, she is love. :wub: Hope to see a survey in others countries also! :blush:

...skipped intentional...

favorite actor was actor Lee Min-ho (542). Followed by Lee Jun-gi (518), Lee Jong-seok (447), Song Jung-ki (438) and Ji Chang-wook (247). Park Shin-hye (1,284 people) was the honor of the top actress. Gong Hyo Jin (457), I-Yu (201), Song Hye-kyo (192) and Hwang Jung-eum (185)"
.....skipped......
  • Like 11

Dont worry  abt what shin hye's antis talked...  She will be fine with her own way.  

shin hye is love..  Without shin hye,  the drama may succed but yeah she got all of tht offer first.  Cz writer and producer already believes shin hye's powerful impact. Who doesnt wnt to work with her?  

I knew shin hye is not perfect when she act,  but her chemy with other actors and actresses  and her attitude md her dramas seems so good and enjoyable for me. All. 

And talk abt chemy,  i am so proud with her..  She need to works with all daebak hero in dramaland.  Kekeke! 

• Like 10

Remember who Park Shin Hye is:

First , a genuine sensitive, caring, and generous human being . :heart:

Other activitiesEdit

170px-Park_Shin-Hye.jpg
In March 2009

In 2009, Park participated in volunteering activities in Nepal.[40]

In 2010, Park teamed up with Etude HouseTaiwan for Charity to raise funds for the Red Heart Association based in Taiwan.[citation needed]

On February 2011, Park participated in Lee Seung-hwan’s charity showcase called "Live with a Kind Heart Season 2" at AX-Korea stadium. The showcase helps to raise funds for the Children's Leukemia Foundation, as well as other various causes such as international aid for fair trade. On July 16, at the Tokyo International Forum Hall A, Park and Jung Yong-hwa held a Japanese fan meeting for their drama Heartstrings (2011). The fan meetinggathered 10,000 fans, and a portion of the profits made from the fan meet was donated to charity.[41]

The same year, she traveled to Ghanha as the ambassador of Korea Food for Hungry International (KFHI) and met with her sponsored child, Abanne.[42] Park also established the "Shinhye's Centre" in Ghana, which included a library and audio visual hall.[43]

On 21 August 2012, Park along with You're Beautiful co-stars Jung Yong-hwa and Lee Hong-gi participated in the 'Hopes, Dreams, Happy Trip to Korea' fund raising event hosted by non-profit organization 'Good Friends Save Children' (GFSC) at 5pm in Insadong, Jongno-gu Seoul to encourage young victims affected by the Japanese Tohoku earthquake in March last year.[44]

During Park's 2013 Asia Tour: Kiss of Angel in Thailand, aside from meeting local press and fans, Park donated some of her personal belongings to a charity auction, with proceeds going to underprivileged patients at the National Cancer Institute.[45] Park and Lee Min-ho also attended a charity bazaar as soon as they finished filming for The Heirs (2013) and donated their items.[46]

On April 23, 2014, a representative from Korea Disaster Relief Association Hope Bridge revealed that Park donated to support Sewol ferry relief efforts and families of the victims.[47]

Park held a solo fan meeting in China on March 28, 2015 where she donated all earnings from the meeting to two ongoing efforts: a "Star Light Village" project in Ghana and a group protecting Chinese abandoned animals.[48][49] In April 2015, Park donated US$28,000 for the regions affected by the Nepal earthquake.[50]

On November 24 2016, Park became the 36th inductee of the Korea Food for the Hungry International's Philanthropy Club, a select group of donors who have given at least US$85 thousand to the organization. She has served as its goodwill ambassador since 2011.[51] The same year, Park made donations to help the victims of Seomun Market Fire.[52]

cr. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Park_Shin-hye

• Like 9

C343z80UYAAcwer.jpg

C3431RxUoAAEB3y.jpg

Queen_PSHa retweeté

น้องผักคือดีมากกก สวยมากก ไนท์มาก ใช้ผัดที่ให้ไปด้วย #RyuJunYeol #ParkShinHye #คุณรยูอินไทยแลนด์

l only understand this : ParkShinHye:tongue:

C36LuYdUkAEMcpa.jpg

• Like 14

1 hour ago, usforever said:

Rocoberry OST list. They're seriously masterpiece in making OST. It's okay, It's Love, Pinocchio, Goblin, DoTS, School 2015, Moon Lover

Is rocoberry a composer/singer? I thought she is a non celebrity friend of SH

• Like 13

1 hour ago, ash011 said:

Is rocoberry a composer/singer? I thought she is a non celebrity friend of SH

Rocoberry is a two persons Indie group - Roco (Shin Hye's best friend) and Conan (male who usually wears a bear head to hide his face). So yes, Roco is a singer, a composer of all those famous songs and Shin Hye's long time friend. 

Do you remember these Instagram posts? My personal belief is Hye_Roco_Rim are three beautiful and talented young ladies. I am biased :wink:

Rim (Shin Hyerim) is a talented photographer and we are greatly anticipating the beautiful photos she shot of Shin Hye in Portland last year.

• Like 14