❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Hi. I am an old Shin Hye fan since Tree of Heaven,  and new to this forum. Thank you for having me. I've been following everything about her career, her family, some of her personal life, her vacations, her travels, her likes, dislikes, her CFs, MVs, her chingus., ever since TOH. Where was I? In FB groups, on IG, mostly. But now it is time to register my thoughts about our beautiful Queen here for future reference, and to share with all of you, her positive energy fans.  I have never shipped her with anybody because I felt that she had so much more to give and was not having the opportunity to show it fully. After Pinnochio and more so after The Royal Tailor she began to bloom and finally she has spread her wings and is flying high and higher. I am very proud of her present project Silent Witness because of its importance and because she is acting alongside the magnificent Choi Min Sik. I am sure this opportunity will open more doors for her in the film industry. Today at the BM fansigning in Lotte someone said, I'm not sure who, that filming in Korea is just about finished, and that overseas filming will be done later. I'm interested in finding out where the overseas filming will take place. I haven't read any news about that location. If any of you read anything about it, can you please share it here?Thank you so much. Blessings to all. 

Edited by adrianna007
Correcting
  • Like 13

@adrianna007 Welcome to Shin Hye's friendly family community thread on Soom:wub:pi .

Also, I want to welcome all new fans, a see a lot new names , I am pretty sure many has been Shin Hye's fan for long. :wub:

Happy to see many Shin Hye fans working together to appreciate her hard work, and make her stronger. Kudos to you all. :thumbsup:

There is a thread for Silent Witness, but lately seems like I am the only one visiting it. Please, chingus join me, I feel lonely.:(

S.A.L.T.  , Shin Hye's agency , when is convenient, always posts Shin Hye's schedule for domestic and international events. They just got a all new website. And, our chingus here are good in post it here, to keep this thread up to date with Shin Hye's news.:)

I saw on tweeter that she will be filming overseas, but not sure about the country, once I confirm that,or if someone knows for sure, and wants to share, voila:).

Lets continue keeping this thread warm and cozy for all :wub:

Love and Peace always from this ahjumma's heart :heart: Many blessings to all.

• Like 7