❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

41 minutes ago, nefartum said:

Garbage press. We do not post this type of articles in this thread, I am aware it is a public thread, where everyone is free to post whatever, but this is also a family community of actress Park Shin Hye 's lovely mature fans. Remember we want to keep this thread positive, healthy warm and cozy. We here for the love of actress  Park Shin Hye, nothing else. We welcome articles and posts with news about actress Park Shin Hye that starts intelligent, again healthy, positive  debates . We always want to keep and promote a positive image of actress Park Shin Hye:)

However decision you decide to make regarding this post will be highly appreciated, preference I would like to see it vanish from this thread. Thank you for continuing to show your true love for actress Park Shin Hye:wub:

PS = This thread needs to be a pleasant place where every fans or people curious about actress Park Shin Hye 's can visit and learn about actress Park Shin Hye. Lets be respectful always. 

There is ships thread that maybe will be more appropriate for certain type of posts. 

Love and Peace to all from this ahjumma's heart:heart: 

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Garbage press. We do not post this type of articles in this thread, I am aware it is a public thread, where everyone is free to post whatever, but this is also a family community of actress Park Shin Hye 's lovely mature fans. Remember we want to keep this thread positive, healthy warm and cozy. We here for the love of actress  Park Shin Hye, nothing else. We welcome articles and posts with news about actress Park Shin Hye that starts intelligent, again healthy, positive  debates . We always want to keep and promote a positive image of actress Park Shin Hye:)

skip

I feel you...:dissapointed:

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, usforever said:

This sort of article is called "bait", they only want people to open there link and here they use PSH's name to do so, ignoring the truth...:dissapointed:

I'm just waiting for a series of psh news, so I guess I'm a bit hesitant:dissapointed:

51 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

However decision you decide to make regarding this post will be highly appreciated, preference I would like to see it vanish from this thread. Thank you for continuing to show your true love for actress Park Shin Hye:wub:

PS = This thread needs to be a pleasant place where every fans or people curious about actress Park Shin Hye 's can visit and learn about actress Park Shin Hye. Lets be respectful always. 

There is ships thread that maybe will be more appropriate for certain type of posts. 

Love and Peace to all from this ahjumma's heart:heart: 

You are right:)

• Like 7

KPOP HERALD

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Music

Home > Feature

Catching love with claw machines

• facebook share
  • tweet
  • google+
Updated : January 10 2017

Viewers of TV dramas “Doctors,” “Legend of the Blue Sea” and “Guardian” will have noticed by now the frequency of claw machines appearing in trending Korean shows. 

skip

In culminated drama “Doctors” (2016), perhaps in a bit of an exaggeration, the male lead Hong Ji-hong (Kim Rae-won) keeps a claw machine inside his luxurious house. The female lead Yoo Hye-jeong (Park Shin-hye) often comes over to Hong’s place to play the game. The couple kiss at one point with Yoo sitting atop the machine and Hong leaning over. 

The increasing appearance of claw machines in popular dramas is reflective of the game’s growing presence in younger generation’s entertainment and dating culture here.

According to Yonhap News Agency, Tuesday, the number of claw machine shops have grown 24-fold over the last two years.

(SBS)

• Like 6