❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin-hye cameo in web-drama

CvcUrxVUAAAkzVN.jpg

(SBS)

Actors Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin-hye are making cameo appearances in the 4-episode weekend mini-drama, “Go Ho’s Starry Night” on channel SBS. 

A Korea-China collaboration, “Go Ho’s Starry Night” was originally broadcast as a 20-episode web-drama on Chinese internet company Sohu TV in July. 

The main cast members are Kwon Yuri, Kim Young-kwang and Lee Ji-hoon. 

CvcUseDUIAAfKfY.jpg

(SBS)

In the drama, Go Ho, a 29-year-old woman working at a marketing firm, goes through a tumultuous office life after her ex-boyfriend becomes her boss.

For its Korea broadcast, the short web-drama episodes, each around 15-minutes, were combined to make four one-hour episodes for TV.

The first episode aired on Saturday, while the next three will air this Sunday and next weekend. 

The teasers for the upcoming episodes showed actor Lee Jong-suk and actress Park Shin-hye from 2015’s hit drama “Pinocchio,” heightening viewers’ anticipation.

CR.http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201610231732446582057_2 

Image result for thank you animated gifs

• Like 7

Is it me or is shin hye losing her fame? This year she didn't win one award. She won 5 times the peaksang award in a row but where is it? Unnie is working hard :tears: she deserve a good award this year. :tears:

Now im crying she is the 5th in the Asian awards 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, mamakorean said:

Is it me or is shin hye losing her fame? This year she didn't win one award. She won 5 times the peaksang award in a row but where is it? Unnie is working hard :tears: she deserve a good award this year. :tears:

Now im crying she is the 5th in the Asian awards 

Coming 5 out of 50 , it is impressive. So far ,  her drama Doctors, one of the top with the highest rating this year. She is currently filming with one of the top actor in Asia, film " Silent Witness". Her carrier is very solid . She is the exclusive endorser, modeling for many top of the line companies.  I am sure many prestigious  awards are coming her way. But more important for Shin Hye,  is having her true fans by her side, i am sure that is the best award. Just keep supporting her , showing your love, in a positive and healthy way. As Shin Hye said " she owns her honor to God". Many blessings in her way and our. :wub:

Love and Peace always, from this ajumma's:heart:

• Like 14