❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

In 3 Meals A Day, Seo Jin was so impressed with SH's cooking that he said SH would not lose out if she were to compete with Hong Seok Cheon! This is high praise indeed as HSC owns high-end restaurants in Itaewon! :)

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-13%20at%2021.23.

After everyone was praising how much SH has achieved and what would they have done if she did not return to the show, Kwang Kyu said he should rescind his role as a host of 3MAD to Shin Hye ... :)

• Like 8

I am going to miss Three Meals A Day:(.  Just looooooove PSH naturalness.  Taecyeon is a very intelligent guy and he notice a lot of things about SH.  I was watching Ep 16 and Ep 17 so many times (don’t remember how many times I have watch this over and over again:wub::wub:).  I think on Ep 17, Taecyeon purposely mess up the soup.  This is to challenge SH reaction and cooking skill:D:D.  PSH was calmed and was able to meet the challenge by changing the flavor of the soup (adding her own seasoning):wub:.  Taecyeon was impressed after this incident so he and SH started conversing like Sageuk style.  Na PD asked Taec to try doing a Sageuk drama…:lol::lol::lol:

Taecyeon really cannot hide his feeling.  There were two songs he kept singing….”just a feeling…everything is ready now….pass you to me….I wish to have you”…this was the song where they were sitting outside in the porch….:lol::lol: The other song he was singing when they were inside the house was hilarious and playful!!! He was rapping….”Make us work hard every day…..More this way you can find a better man, you can communicate no matter what…” than SH started rapping….” I don’t want….I don’t want”…:lol::lol::lol::D!!! OOOhhhh, my poor heart!!!:wub::wub:

Edited by kate_USA
  • Like 12

Park Shin-hye Asian Tour ‘Dream of angel’ ends! “See you next year”

Posted by: Han Jihee , September 14, 2015

Park Shin-hye Asian Tour ‘Dream of angel’ ends! “See you next year”

Park Shin-hye had the last stage of her 2015 Asian Tour in Chengdu China on September 12.

At her solo fan meeting at Chengdu Eastern Suburb Memory on September 12, everyone went wild. Park Shin-hye showed up with a vivid red dress, Chengdu fans cheered her on the stage.

Park Shin-hye gave 6 live songs with adorable actions and nice looks in order to appeal to Chinese fans. Especially, she showed a cute dance to an AOA’s song.

She spent more than 2 hours with her fans. When she said goodbye, many fans shed tears as it was her last tour this year. She said, “I will come back with more memorable and fun things next year. Don’t think this is the last time and wait for me please. I will do my best for you”.

At night on September 12, Park Shin-hye posted, “The last fan meeting of 2015 Dream of angel is over. Thank my fans for being with me today. Don’t cry and go back home well. Sweet dreams” on her Weibo.

Her agency S.A.L.T Entertainment said, “As the tour goes by, we can feel firmer and hotter love of the fans. In spite of different languages and cultures, they gave her an ardent love, so we really appreciate it. We will repay for the love via works and tours”.

GET IT K Han Jihee Photo by S.A.L.T Entertainment English Translation by Jin Kim

Copyright ⓒ GET IT K(getitk.com), All Rights Reserved.

getitk.com/?p=74387  

• Like 9

Three Meals A Day:

Lee Seo Jin is really a great oppa to have :):).  They have a drink on a raining day and he suggested SH to drive…so thoughtful !!! I will not be surprise if Lee Seo Jin and SH will meet in a drama again as brother/sister role in the future:)

I think the song that Taecyeon was rapping inside the house with SH was his new composed song.  I think he was practicing for his upcoming concert in Japan. If this was the case, I think he trusted SH enough to share that song with her (hope I am not imagining things).  :rolleyes:

• Like 9