❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest AbyBlue

B-rI9HbUAAEvaSr.jpg:large

B-rJnj-VIAAReGD.jpg

B-rJm0mUcAAow7n.jpg

B-rJnTLUUAE3Zb_.jpg

B-rJY9vUsAECoLG.jpg

B-rJY5hUcAA91z0.jpg

B-rJY6OVEAADzgY.jpg

B-rJZBRVEAALf5m.jpg

OMG she's dazzling....cute, lovely, adorable yet hot.....loving her much more eachdayits becoming true that "whatever our princess touches is turning into gold"feeling really happy and proud for herShin Hye Unnieee FIGHTING!!!! :D :x

Guest selena1993

[CECI Interview] PSH's future plans ☆ Wanna try chit-chat liked FM ☆ Need to graduate fast so can enjoy filming next year ☆ Wanna date
Park Shin Hye's Interview with <CECI> in Mar 2015 issue~ (Partial)
Embedded image permalink

cr. jinjjawintercherub
just go date shinhye and be happy ! :D

"Pinocchio" actress Park Shin-hye on Tuesday hinted through photos online at an upcoming collaboration with male Korean singer Epitone Project.
(Excrept from the article)

The 25-year-old, who snapped photos with actress Lee Mee-so at artistic boutique-cafe Mo Jainsong in Seoul's Hannam neighborhood, wrote in the caption,
"Before going to recording ... date with my love Lee Mee-so."

The actress sang on the soundtrack of hit drama "Pinocchio" and was featured on Saltnpaper's mellow track "Perfect," released earlier this month.

image.jpg2_zpsqof0ov75.jpg (Instagram)
The multitalented star also shared interior cafe photos, writing,

"Even though I'm no good at raising cacti, it's always nice to look at it ... Epitone Project ... I think I will go take a cactus with me."

image.jpg1_zpshfgaxcwh.jpg
Epitone Project singer Cha Se-jung. (Pastel Music)

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

My Note: it seems the latest IG pictures with her friend and the cactuses was not random but hint of her next song collaboration. Shinhye seems to be focusing a lot and seriously working hard on her singing......don't you think?

JamieL

said: Some of you guys are talking about what role she should choose for her upcoming work. I think she's at that stage where she can be picky and choosy with her roles because she's popular enough and she's earnt that right. Obviously a good script is fundamental and being surrounded by good co-stars helps, especially if they're popular too. Some people have said that she hasn't chosen her roles well and tbh... I kinda agree with them :-SS like I didn't think she should have chosen Royal Tailors, I'm 50 50 on whether she should have chosen Heirs because as popular as it was her character brought her criticism and certainly didn't make people think she was a good actress, unfortunately. Pinocchio was a great choice though. So the role she chooses will be very important, I hope it's a good one [-O<

@JamieL, personally I felt it was a good choice she acted in Heirs because:1. The show increased her popularity.2. Popularity of Heirs led to her role in Pinocchio3. Her acting in Heirs was good but it was her character CES which was not very interesting. This I blame on the writer. I haven't heard the full backstory on how SH was chosen for the role of CES because initially she was to participate in The blade and the petal. I wonder what made her change her mind? K-drama writers tend to focus on producing strong male characters. As for the Royal Tailors, I've only seen the korean version so I don't fully understand the story. However, solely looking at her acting out the emotional scenes SH seems OK. It wasn't a box office success but films and dramas attract a different audience. 
image.jpg1_zpseuuwic9m.jpg

Cr: owner

@NileRose I haven't seen the movie so I can't judge her acting in it, but good acting in unsuccessful dramas or movies often goes unnoticed and doesn't enhance their reputation as a great actor. Many popular actors have chosen roles where they acted well but the drama didn't do well, and their performance is forgotten.

None of us here are doubting her acting, I think we can all agree that she is a great actress (non fans may disagree). So her acting well in Tailors isn't surprising, but she could have put those efforts into a different drama or movie that had a better script and therefore would be more successful.

@Tiggie2 fair enough :-bd

JamieL

said: @NileRose I haven't seen the movie so I can't judge her acting in it, but good acting in unsuccessful dramas or movies often goes unnoticed and doesn't enhance their reputation as a great actor. Many popular actors have chosen roles where they acted well but the drama didn't do well, and their performance is forgotten. None of us here are doubting her acting, I think we can all agree that she is a great actress (non fans may disagree). So her acting well in Tailors isn't surprising, but she could have put those efforts into a different drama or movie that had a better script and therefore would be more successful. @Tiggie2 fair enough :-bd

Guest purpleismycolor

NileRose said:

JamieL

said: @NileRose I haven't seen the movie so I can't judge her acting in it, but good acting in unsuccessful dramas or movies often goes unnoticed and doesn't enhance their reputation as a great actor. Many popular actors have chosen roles where they acted well but the drama didn't do well, and their performance is forgotten. None of us here are doubting her acting, I think we can all agree that she is a great actress (non fans may disagree). So her acting well in Tailors isn't surprising, but she could have put those efforts into a different drama or movie that had a better script and therefore would be more successful. @Tiggie2 fair enough :-bd

itemprop="name"Park Shin Hye shines in the sun in new photos from Ceci's March issue

by Vivi on Wed, Feb 25, 2015

Park_shin_Hye_Ceci1.jpg

Park Shin Hye is a sunshine goddess in her latest photos for the March issue of Ceci. We already brought you some of the initial photos of the Pinocchio actress on location in Thailand, but now Ceci has released even more images of Park Shin Hye basking in the warmth as she shows off her bright, colorful outfits.

Regardless of how cold it is where you live, these photos are bound to bring a little spring to your day!

PSH_Ceci2.jpg

PSH_Ceci3.jpg

Park Shin Hye is the cover girl in the March issue of Ceci that will be released in Korea, Thailand, China, and through mobile Ceci. Which one of these bright outfits was your favorite? Share your thoughts in the comments, and don't forget to check out Park Shin Hye in Pinocchio:

cr. http://dfvr.co/17Z152V