❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest karrenstar

Shin Hye has updated the header of her CYWorld and her CYWorld Music plaaylist

January 14 2010 CYWorld header

5df31d09ae39b5fe3ac76367.jpg

'하고싶은말' means 'Words I'd Want To Say'

I think it's a song by Kim Tae Woo

you can listen to the song below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8fOxK7VnRg

CYWorld Playlist

7c12f7b183178c6508230267.jpg

1) C.N.BLUE - Y, Why...

2) C.N.BLUE - I'm a Loner

Almontel.... I'm happy you like the clips...its a pleassure to me :D

***Ok Agie? What do you think? ^^;; and do you know what I have in mind? :rolleyes:

haha while I translated... fragrance, scent, falling, sweet lips, ... flower boy... ^^;;

Ok, I admit I can't help but dreaming for another KISS CF ^^;; ( I know I ... am bad)

but COME ON !!! What is the point of lip perfume honestly??? Ok , fine you want yourself smell good , be attractive, confident... blah, blah , blad... But we already had many products to do that, right? ( toothpaste, breath freshener, gum, candy, lipstick and lip balm does smell good too....) I , myself, wouldn't use a special " lips perfume" UNLESS .... there is ....^^;; like a KISS that I am expecting on a (first or special) date or something...

Do you think another Kiss CF is a good idea? Or it 's just me?^^;;

And I think she'll be at her Brother concert on the 16th

then Dan Bi on 17th

Yayyy for more SH!!!!<3

Thanks.. thao for translating the article.... :)

Jumping up and down :D I'm second to you thao....If Shin Hye has a kiss scene again in her new CF....wooooah I will imediately revise my PSH on screen kisses clip and will add that kiss :lol: ...fangirl dreaming here kekekekke :D

Gosh it made me think about Shin Hye future boyfriend...maybe he will very very sad because he is not Shin Hye first kiss....poor boy hehehheehe.....evil me :P

.....must go to catch a bus....will go to my hometown.....

About Lee Hyun Jae.... this is one of the video i found of the South Korean Band Mate:

I don't know if i got the right band but looking at the drummer they sort of have a similarity. He look kind of mix blood.

About Lee Hyun Jae.... this is one of the video i found of the South Korean Band Mate:

I don't know if i got the right band but looking at the drummer they sort of have a similarity. He look kind of mix blood.

Yeah, you got it right!

I'll be back to update some vid about him as well

Here are some links for Agie and others that are curious about MATE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJmcdrUMU5E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_x3KsPheoE

Agie dear..

That's a good video you made :lol: Maybe you can share it at the fanmade multimedia section over the international website too ;)

myndmah, maybe her manager is too busy to update SH's schedule on the net :P

gosh, I really need to find the ultimate source of KRC.

and thao dear.. you should write your opinion to EH.. I haven't got a chance to draft them an email yet! I'll do it this weekend :P

Thanks lei and thao for the links....watching it now :D

....I post Lee Hyun Jae scaps...if anyone curious about him ...He is really a hottie...huwowowowow...but too young for me kekekkeke....no one ask you Agie :lol:

snapshot20100115180638.jpg

snapshot20100115181332.jpg

snapshot20100115182004.jpg

When I look at his face...wooow definetely there is no single trace that he has asian blood...if I dont know him, when he introduce his name as Lee Hyun Jae...I wont believe him :lol:

pj0t thanks for your suggestion...I'll go to PSH international now...and about KRC....huhuhu I have the same problem with you...since aja-aja close down their site, I cant continue downloading KRC...I already try google to find other site that provide download link for KRC but still there's no luck <_<

EDIT; Ooooops pj0t, we can only upload the clip under 10 MB...my clip bigger than that...maybe I just share the clip here :)

I'm so happy giggling that Agie and Thao have my sentiments too, makes my day better. :D

loving your posts and hoping to read more from you. Just can't have enough of our Park Shin Hye with different HOT guys. SH 'new guy' at Etude cf is *fainting here* a gorgeous hunk. super excited.

Hoping that we will be able to get more news about our PSH on the 17th show. :)

Thank you again dear Shin Hye's 'stars' for all the posts. Love u guys!

Hey Agie, no worries about that ;)

Btw, may I know what time the DanBi show is? It's a pre-recorded show right?

And, there are few updates for her me2DAY available at the international site *but our girl seems in pretty moody* :(

Cheer up, girl!!

Guest stoolker

oo shin hye looks so pretty at teh eh event and at cnblue's concert! she is pretty good friends w/coordi unnie now huh? :) I think shin hyes height might be around 5'5-5'6, def. not at 5'7 tho cuz isnt Uee 5'7-5'8 and sh is shorter than her. But I think sh's height is perfect, taller than average yet not too tall and not short at all, so lucky! hahahah. she has gorgeous skin btw! does anyone know if she has any new projects yet?

Guest mndymah

Hi EVERYONE!

TGIF! Anyways, I'm really glad you guys still post here at soompi. I was so sad because I thought everyone migrated to the international forum. :( But of course, I'm LOVING the international forum. Hopefully, Shin Hye visits it soon, but not sure if she can understand English. I hope that there is are fans from Korea who go to that site too.

Thanks for the updates guys again! Sorry I haven't contributed lately. Actually, the only thing I can contribute is translating articles and videos. It never ceases to amaze me how you guys are able to find so many pics of Shin Hye and how you know about her schedule.

Anyways, I need to head back to school. Be back later to check out MATE!

PS It's cute how Shin Hye has CN Blue's song. I'm a Loner is a definitely a great song!

Hi mndymah

It's pretty cozy over there :P

However I still want to keep this thread alive! So, I will keep coming back (I'm a total luker over here though) :lol:

For a note, we're preparing something in Korean, just in case our SH drop by which we'll never know. Our link has been spreading over the Navers, daumcafes and also dcinsides! We shall have a good news in few more weeks.

Just an update over here, our girl has updated her CY and M2D last night. PSH.COM

Guest yozoranomukou

i haven't been in this forum for quite sometime now. i hadn't been able to leave a reply either. btw, has anyone here tried friending shin hye unni at me2day????? omg, when i checked my me2day a few mins ago, there was a notification dat said shin hye accepted my friend request!!!!!!!! yaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D even though i waited for her respond for about a week now, she finally accepted my friend request!!!! i'm soooooo happy!!!! :)

edit: just found out she accepted a few others. she got me spazzing for a while. ^^"

Guest almontel

i really hope she gets to visit us in the international forum...ha ha ha...even just to say a few english words like HELLO, this is PSH, I'm Happy to meet you all and Thank you!!!

wouldn't that be neat!!!! aiyooooooooooooooooooooo....

that guy from that band is more than likely a half cast of korean and english you think??? so is he going to be in her CF for lipbalm anytime soon? are they already filming it together???

Hi everyone,

It's been a long day...

Thanks for the scaps Agie,

He'a such a cutie and I can't wait to see more of the pair in the next CF( wonder when they're going to broadcast it???^^)

As I haven't seen anyone posted yet , SH updated her diary that she's going to Skying on the 18th ( I wanna join ^^;; )

There is another news but not from SH, but JS. He's going to go on a promotional tour for his lasted drama YB in many countries in Asia from March to May( CR: JB). As another main lead of YB, I wonder if SH 'd tap along with him as well... They are a couple ( in the drama , I mean) after all.

It'd be nice if they can go promoting and having fun flirting together, wouldn't it?

Last but not least, many of us was surpised to see how well SH could sing in YB as she has alwasy been known as an actress. But she , indeed, did sing before 2009. I found this song that she sang in 2005 for the drama Tree of Heaven

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BDElgJMquQ

Enjoy :)

Guest jaimejgs

Last but not least, many of us was surpised to see how well SH could sing in YB as she has alwasy been known as an actress. But she , indeed, did sing before 2009. I found this song that she sang in 2005 for the drama Tree of Heaven

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BDElgJMquQ

Enjoy :)

Thanks thao for the yt link. Shin Hye's voice is beautiful. The song is lovely, and sad at the same time.

Oh, seeing that clip of Tree Of Heaven made me so sad. The drama was a tearjerker, and sooo good.

oh gosh Thao, our Shin Hye can sing with soo much emotion. Thank you for sharing with us. Can you post another one where SH sang too aside or including the one from YAB.

sorry, but you are good at searching. :D

Thanks fellow 'stars' and have a great day too! :)

Guest karrenstar

Shin Hye's ME2DAY Update Jan 15 2010

박신혜♥님이 닉네임을 바꿨습니다. 이제부터 박신혜님이라 불러주세요. 26분전

닉네임

b710f24e5e823a07aec3ab7e.jpg

Translation:

Park Shin Hye♥I have changed my nickname. From now on, please call me Park Shin Hye-nim

Shin Hye's ME2DAY Updated Jan 16 2010

e7864310071b7e4fca80c4d4.jpg

60ad7c11abe1f730213f2ed4.jpg

속눈썹이 빠져버렸다T^T 눈을 자주 비벼서 그런가…….오늘도 자기전에 덕터래쉬>_</ ?스키장가기전까지 더 튼튼해져있길…..잘자요 여러분^^*

two icons posted:

icon_4.png

icon_5.png

Translation:

Lashes have fallen offT^T Is it because of rubbing my eyes。。。Have to put on lash cream tonight>_</? Before going to skiing my lashes have to be much curlier 。。。Goodnight everyone^^*

100116.jpg

내 단골까페……따듯한 차 한잔^^ 답답하고 심심할때 복잡한 머리를 식힐 땐 아날로그에……

Translation:

A coffee shop/cafe that I always go to...and a cup of hot tea ^^ perfect spot to let my thoughts run wild and daydream when I feel bored or have nothing to do..........................

yet another update from our lovely Shin-Hye

6afa226d41746bca431694b1.jpg

우리오빠공여>_< ?기타전공인 우리오빠가 노래를 부르다니……이유가 있는 무대였다는…….구범오빠와 태린이건반 완전잘치는 민지도 오랜만에 만났다^^*

Translation:

Brother's performance >_< my professional guitarist brother sang......there were sufficient reasons to call it a professional stage performance...it has been a long time since I saw 지도 and great keyboard player 났다(Min-Gi)^^*

Thank you Karrenstar, for the post and me2day translations.

You are an angel indeed.

Guess I'll refer to her as Shin Hye-nim. ok I need help here, what does the "nim" means :o