❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest Sissy12

^^I'd like to see SH in an action-packed modern/ancient drama or movie. She has shown her great acting skill in scary movie/comedy/melodrama so it's time for her to do a different genre.

me too...glad this thread still alive..i want her 2 used her martial arts talent..cause i heard before she also knows martial arts..she havent try this genre..at least we show her dancing talen on utube..why not this one..ami right..what ever the genre she taken hopefull she can collaborate again with JGS...demanding ah..but cant resist fangirl of me..hhehehhe

between anyone..know the translation on some of the PSH songlist..i want a collection of it..some of it i already have..but my pc at home really suck n i lost all the data..now using opis pc but utube and some other website been blocked..can someone tell me below...

1. 체념을 위한 미련 - 이승환

2.got

3. got

4. 걸어가자 - 루시드 폴

5. 고등어 - 루시드 폴

6. 눈물아 안녕 - IVY

7. 스물두 번째 길 - 윤하

8. got

9.got

10. 체념을 위한 미련 - 윤건, 이하늘, 타이거JK, Sean2Slow, Verbal Jin

11. 좋은 날 II - 이승환

12. got

the rest dunno..since my com n internet @home suck...i want to analysis the lyrics...hahaha

thanks in advance

Guest icedmacchiato

shin hye's lip perfume cf is out~^^

can see the youku here http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=692592841

Thanks for the link!

Hey jyinn.. do u know if the product is already available in the market? Am planning to pay a visit to EH this weekend *can't help myself*

icedmacchiato

count me in!!! i'm totally fangirling both of them... i am more bias towards SH though.. i wonder why :P

i dont mind whatever project she's gonna take up.. as long the co-star is yummylicious *JGS will be my first option* but after seeing her performance with LSG.. i would love to see them paired as well. She's still young.. and has lots of chances to explore the world. Do everything, girl. Just don't get yourself sick.

I was fangirling JGS while YB was airing. And now when it's over, I am biasing towards PSH, probably due to indignation that she isn't getting as much credit? I dunno, everything is inexplainable in the land of fandom.

Guest mndymah

Is this Shin Hye's most recent CF? I'm glad she is still with Etude House. Funny how there is no "hottie" in this CF like the other times. This means she won't get more antis.

I think I am slowly letting go of my shipping for JGS-PSH. I believe that we will see someone more suitable than him in the future. (Don't I sound like I dislike JGS now? Don't kill me JGS-PSH shippers!) Sigh. I guess based on what I have read and heard, it just seems like JGS has too much excess baggage and he just seems like a "playboy." I just want her to find someone who cherishes her, treasures her, and loves her. I'm happy knowing that he is close to her.

As for Shin Hye's next project, I really want her to be on Champagne (I mean, even UEE has been on it!), but for me, I want her to be in a show which will appeal to older audiences too. Right now, I think she is well accepted and recognized by the young audience because of Minam, but I am not sure if she has gotten a lot of recognition by the older audiences. I mean, I am sure a lot of people know she is a successful child actress (thanks to Jang Seo Hee!) but I want her to appeal to all age groups.

Guest gonnabeme

Is this Shin Hye's most recent CF? I'm glad she is still with Etude House. Funny how there is no "hottie" in this CF like the other times. This means she won't get more antis.

sorry to cut ur post.

well, from my point of view, appearing alone in the latest CF, indirectly described how high is the marketing team of the product company expectation & trust in her ability & talent. she is more than gd enuf to promote EH product alone in this latest CF, of course, it kinda gd signal on her current popularity affecting the market demanding.

here u go, girl!

I agree with you ..myndmah

when I think back to it later ...... although not by JGS with PSH

I hope PSH can find other great men.

PSH can carry an aura of harmony with anyone

in Perfomance lsg WWYM singing along with PSH .. I still feel there's any chemistry

with kim hyung joong at Dinamic ads .... looks funny and very harmonious.

Guest 13sunshine

between anyone..know the translation on some of the PSH songlist..i want a collection of it..some of it i already have..but my pc at home really suck n i lost all the data..now using opis pc but utube and some other website been blocked..can someone tell me below...

Here you go! I posted this over at TaeNyu thread awhile ago ^^ though the order is kind of mixed up

2nhq13p.jpg

I agree! i really want to see her on Champagne too! and some other variety shows!

lol when i was spazzing about SH and GS with my friend, the only thing came out of her mouth is "he's a player"

shin hye's lip perfume cf is out~^^

can see the youku here http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=692592841

Thanks Jyinn for the EH new CF!

She looks gorgeous as always but (can I complain) it's too short? I want to see her more... ^^;

However, anyone know who is the stylist lady in the CF? Is she famous?

And is this the first EH CF that SH was endored by herself? I mean no JGS, LMH( who' re quite famous hotties), that usually were the main attempts to catch girls- main consumer attention, of course, (You just gotta admit it, girlfriends!) It's interesting and exciting at the same time . WOOHOO!!!

Does that mean her popularity has raised to the point that EH trust her-self-endorsment this time? That'd be alot of trust and credit she get with the marketing team. Or they just want to see consumers reaction before deciding who'll the the male model this year? ( yeah, it's been a year now since JGS ended the contract). With the huge YB affect, I am pretty sure many companies 'd want GS and SH be their new CF couple (You know what I mean, right?^^). I demand more for this couple but I do prefer SH off with someone else off-screen though ( **run before get hit by the shippers ^^;) Sorry, as much as I love see them together, he seems just too much of a player for her and many things else. Ok, you can call SH bias, and I am totally fine with it. She 's so sweet , who can not love her? <3

About SH new project, I actually want her to try dancing or action drama since she 's known for good at melo and comedy as well. Yeah, I agree with you guys, I want a project could reachs the wide range of viewers ( such like her old one drama -STH) or something that specificlly wrote for her ( that'd be nice!!!!). We all know that JS was kinda outshined SH in YB but of course, he has to. The drama was wrote specificly for him and he had the script for 7 months before fiimling ... :( It sadden ( n madden) me when I think that SH doesn't get all the credits that she deserves.... but I believe in her. Her face, her talent and her personal characteristic was too good to be left behind... One day, my star will shine brightly ( that I have to wear my sunglasses to look at her ^^)

Guest gonnabeme

She looks gorgeous as always but (can I complain) it's too short? I want to see her more... ^^;

However, anyone know who is the stylist lady in the CF? Is she famous?

sorry to cut your post.

the stylist is d actual EH product consultant. i couldn't find the reading material that i read bout it recently. the stylist is quite famous also.

sorry to cut your post.

the stylist is d actual EH product consultant. i couldn't find the reading material that i read bout it recently. the stylist is quite famous also.

Think her/his name is Ikko a famous transgender makeup artist in Japan.

Guest gonnabeme

Think her/his name is Ikko a famous transgender makeup artist in Japan.

now i recalled! well, since we r still talking bout who is the stylist featured in the latest CF clip with our darling Shin Hye, I hope ppl here wudn't mind if I share the info bout the stylist who played quite an important role to make up our beautiful Shin Hye. Click here to know more. since the stylist is also famous in Japan, probably its quite a gd timing since the YAB will b broadcasting in Japan soon in February 2010? It just my prediction. :)

Guest Sissy12

sorry to cut ur post...i agree with u..JGS is ok(might be a player->i think yes..as a girl we knew it already)..JGS fans which is including me please dont kill me..but is true right..we have to admit it.. but PSH just love..for herself..she deserve more...she needs someone who can hold her tight who loves her more and so on ++++..

had the script for 7 months before fiimling ..oh gosh..then its true about some article said that he selected the actor for GMN n Jeremy role.....PSH after the CF and LHK close to him...is this right then?

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

sorry to cut ur post...i agree with u..JGS is ok(might be a player->i think yes..as a girl we knew it already)..JGS fans which is including me please dont kill me..but is true right..we have to admit it.. but PSH just love..for herself..she deserve more...she needs someone who can hold her tight who loves her more and so on ++++..

had the script for 7 months before fiimling ..oh gosh..then its true about some article said that he selected the actor for GMN n Jeremy role.....PSH after the CF and LHK close to him...is this right then?

I'm not positive, but I do remember reading an article where the director said that JGS was initially against the casting because they were fairly new and inexperienced stars. But once they started filming JGS took back his words and agreed that they were perfectly casted.

Guest jaimejgs

Hi everyone. Here's is my me2day account.

http://me2day.net/meexiong

Please add me too. I need to backlog and get everyone else's. Oh, it's going to take awhile. Thanks 13sunshine for the tutorial. You're the best! Can't wait to see what else Shin Hye will post up.

Thanks everyone for the pictures, translations, links, whatnots. You guys are the best since I know zip of Korean, only English and French.

Guest gonnabeme

dear all,

i think probably its not proper for us to discuss bout other *ehem* than Shin Hye here. :) stay cool dear friends, and lets move fwd and pray hard that Shin Hye will outshine her talent in this industry... Let's also pray that she will always be happy with her life, and being loved by her family, friends, management, and of course, FANS..!

Guest Sissy12

I'm not positive, but I do remember reading an article where the director said that JGS was initially against the casting because they were fairly new and inexperienced stars. But once they started filming JGS took back his words and agreed that they were perfectly casted.

thanks for the info...i digging the net...the i found out that JGS opposed the casting at first said the director..but now...the rest is history..hehheeh which is 4 of them got undeniable chemistry..

now i recalled! well, since we r still talking bout who is the stylist featured in the latest CF clip with our darling Shin Hye, I hope ppl here wudn't mind if I share the info bout the stylist who played quite an important role to make up our beautiful Shin Hye. Click here to know more. since the stylist is also famous in Japan, probably its quite a gd timing since the YAB will b broadcasting in Japan soon in February 2010? It just my prediction. :)

I knew it!!! She, (let's just call "she" for now) , gotta be famous to play such an important role in SH new CF. As the article said, the products were recommended by him 'd be a HIT, so who need LMH anyway ???lolz ( ok, don't kill me MH fans. I am just kidding). But yeah, I see where EH going for now. Is the previous vid official? 'cause I really hope the "real official CF" 'd be longer ^^, so ... more SH, of course.

Thank you gonnabeme for sharing the information.

Yeah, if you have watch JS speech at the award that Ellis upload on YT, he metioned that he had the script in very early 2009 and waited for it since he really want play the role.... I am not sure about he was the one who picked the other casts though. That'd be weird, wouldn't it? That's too much decission to make for being as a main actor.... And does anyone know for sure if SH had the role (GMN) offered or she had to go through the audition for it? I think we mentioned it before but it wasn't clear.... We all know that JYH had his audition but he was never an actor to begin with, and JS didn't think HK was fit to the role in the beginning....

Personally I 'd like to think that the casts were selected and decided by Hong sisters and Hong director. Thay may have asked for JS 's opinion since he was the leader/ main character and had the most experience after all. I never thought that he'd be the one, who chose SH for GMN. But as you mentioned, I found it 's interesting if he did....^^( look on the right, look on the left :rolleyes: , you all know what I am thinking, don't you? haha). For my knowlege ( please correct me if I am wrong), JS has several kisses in his previous drama will the noona actress, but they were all like... very light lips touch. So I gotta admit the kiss the share with SH in the CF was nice( or better) and their chemistry is undenial. Hong sisters (and himself) saw it and offer her the role. It was even better after they learned that she could sing and dance so well too. It's just my take...

EDIT: Fun Note that I want to share:

I have seen many complains on SH lips didn't move in the CF(and the drama) so GS has to do all the works but i think it was the really concept that EH (/YB) has. The product was the liptick afterall- so no matter how much he kiss/eat your lips, the color won't fade--> Try it and you love it. And SH definitely knows how to move her lips, as most of you already knew by now. I just have to throw it out there, her first on-screen and off-screen kiss was with Se7en and I got to say it was intenseO.o ( self-fanning) as she was so embarrassed to be one who (forcefully ) took the initiative in the BTS. Poor girl <_<

On the other hand, I think it'd be even hotter if they can have another kiss that they both can go all out for it. What do you think? Would it be fun? or you guys are dreaming already :P:lol:

EDIT 2:From YB ending party I 've learned GS opposed HK in the beginning if I remember correctly, not everyone else. Correct me if I am wrong?

Guest Sissy12

@thao_2512

i think back what u said it might be true...like u question "And does anyone know for sure if SH had the role (GMN) offered or she had to go through the auction for it?"...i think from i read somewhere from the net..she might did through auction for GMN role..the posibilities is there..who can exactly answer our question..it still ?????

..but for sure PSH give justice for GMN role..and lots more..thumbs up 2 PSH...

aja2 fighting

Guest somuchinluv01

hi guys SHIN HYE post a pic in her me2day with this msg..

너무춥고…….차도 너무 막히는오늘…에뛰드하우스 봄 cf 의상피팅…….옷이너무많아……ㅎ수경언니랑 수다중♥ 28분전

sorry dont read korean.. ^^ lol hehehehe

i only understand is that *very cold*?

EDIT: and then fitting clothes for CF? she wll be doin another CF?lol hehehehe

@thao_2512

i think back what u said it might be true...like u question "And does anyone know for sure if SH had the role (GMN) offered or she had to go through the auction for it?"...i think from i read somewhere from the net..she might did through auction for GMN role..the posibilities is there..who can exactly answer our question..it still ?????

I actually think she got the offer from Hong sister though...

Did you read her interview in JB site? She mentioned that she liked the role so much that she read it for the whole night after receiving it and agreed to cast right in the moning. She didn't want it to go to anyone else. And her manager also told the interviewer that in the past, when she received the scripts of other dramas, she alway gave them so much thoughts carefully and wondered if she could embrace the characters well ( because she had always acted in roles that way older than her age)

So until no one confirm about it, I 'll take it as the role got offerd to her ( yeah!!!! so proud of SH <3)

hi guys SHIN HYE post a pic in her me2day with this msg..

너무춥고…….차도 너무 막히는오늘…에뛰드하우스 봄 cf 의상피팅…….옷이너무많아……ㅎ수경언니랑 수다중♥ 28분전

sorry dont read korean.. ^^ lol hehehehe

i only understand is that *very cold*?

EDIT: and then fitting clothes for CF? she wll be doin another CF?lol hehehehe

hehe

I dont know Korean either

so I google it ^_^ and here we go

"So cold ... .... Ettwideu House driveway is too clogged ... Spring cf costume fitting today ... .... ... ... Otyineomumanah ㅎsugyeongeonnirang sudajung ♥ 28 minutes ago"

So I am guessing, she is filming another EH CF today. It's must be so cold right now in Korean since it was snowing a couple days ago. And she has to wear spring clothes. Poor girl... she got to be frozen...:(

But I am glad that we are going to see her more ^^ ( I know I am selfish, can't help it) ... wonder what'd be the theme for the new CF? Is it still the same with the recent one?

I am excited :rolleyes:

Guest gonnabeme

But I am glad that we are going to see her more ^^ ( I know I am selfish, can't help it) ... wonder what'd be the theme for the new CF? Is it still the same with the recent one?

I am excited :rolleyes:

wow..! this is great.... more n more new CF for SH...

i've made some reading bout spring make up theme.. here we go:

Spring makeup is all about fresh, youthful color! Paint from a palette of pastels, smooth on shimmer creams, and don’t sacrifice the SPF. As the flowers bloom and nature regains its color, so should your face. Spring is the flirtiest season for makeup application.

i'm so eager to wait probably some BTS photo took by SH herself bout this new CF?