❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest annariana18

vimeo.com/m/111305107

Ct MohamedSunbae and Park Shin Hye Arab Fans

Here is the link to the full video of Shin Hye at KBS Entertainment Weekly Ep 1548

@raemma68‌ hope you can watch it :) Shin Hye looks lovely..

Shin Hye updated her Twitter!

ssinz : 제국고 졸업생 차은상ㅎ 오랜만에 학교 급식실 방문 ㅋㅋ 이게 아직도 붙어있다니 ㅋㅋ http://t.co/FbW66lVbsU

She looks so pretty, posing infront of "Jeguk High School kitchen" :)) sorry I can't post picture

Hello Starlight Angels ,i am new here, i am a great fan of Park Shin Hye from Romania. She is the only actress from Asia , wich i follow and i admire her very much. She is a very good actress, very talented and also very beautiful. She worked for 10 years to become what she is today ,and she is still young  she has all the future to prove she can do more.
    And for all the haters who criticize her and belive themselfes to be great film critics , i have only one advice: Shut Up and Get yourself a life, for the envy speaks for you, and if you speak of her that means she is important for you too.
    We her fans from the whole world, will always support her and will love her. I eagerly wait for Pinocchio, to begin, i am sure she will perform exceptionally.

Guest mariasara118
PSH Has Mention CES Graduation In Her Tweet Does It Mean That She Already Graduated From CES Role And People Should Stop Comparing Her Role In Heirs And In Pinocchio? After The School Uniform Issue Now She Tweeted About CES Graduation.Good For Her.

@gia86 anyeong..  :-h :-h :-*
by3.gif
welcome to PSH thread..nice to know shin hye has admirer from Romania that truly love her despite she got a lot of hate from jealousy people. welcome once again.. please come here often..:x

Shin Hye wish early in this year
yeppuda.gif   sexy2.gif

change her image from cute and pure young girl to pretty and sexy woman

after TOP said she is SEXYnow Lee Jong Suk..call her PRETTYtumblr_nepa39nGHY1tkq3l4o6_r1_250.giftumblr_nepa39nGHY1tkq3l4o7_r1_250.gif

Hope she will always get what she want even if its takes time. i will support you, park shin hye. fighting!!!
cr: http://pienocchio.tumblr.com/

@leshel janeB white-3.gif~c200    HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL KABABAYAN IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE THE LAST TIME I SAW YOU HERE. WERE VERY HAPPY TO SEE YOU AGAIN! WELCOME BACK......

@MISSMOON HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN IN SHINHYE THREAD  SISTER, WE TERRIBLY MISSED YOU...   tumblr_n2al4gGSQt1rcpwx1o1_500.gif

CREDIT TO THE OWNER OF THE GIFSthank-you-scrapping-ag1

imagejpg1_zps4414c176.jpg

141108 [mydaily news] Park Shin Hye "Feels very satisfied when hear of praise that she's feminine" - [Entertainment weekly] broadcasted Park Shin Hye's interview~

Park Shin Hye,"Likes cycling, learning flower arrangement too" Compared to likeness for exercise, the reason for learning flower arrangement is more of because I'm not feminine~"

MC asked,"What kind of praise do you like to hear?" Park Shin Hye replied, "Saying I'm very feminine..in the past I like praises such as you look young, but now I feel very satisfied when heard others saying I'm feminine~"

Original Post cr.韩国me2day微博:【mydaily】[朴信惠’’听到称赞有女人味很满足’]#演艺家中介#播出了朴信惠的采访画面.朴信惠’喜欢骑自行车,插花也有学习’’比起喜欢运动,更多是因为没有女人味,所以去学了插花’记者’喜欢听到怎样的称赞?’朴信惠’说我很有女人味’’以前喜欢看起来 很年轻这样的,现在听到有女人味这样的很满足’ Via wintercherub

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[Trailer IV] SBS Drama Pinocchio - Park Shin Hye, Lee Jong Suk ENG ARA SUB

Credit to the uploader 

Park Shin Hye reveals she wants to be more feminine on 'Entertainment Relay'
Park Shin Hye updated fans on what she's been up to these days on the November 8th broadcast of KBS 2TV's 'Entertainment Relay'!
Park Shin Hye updated viewers on her upcoming SBS Wed-Thurs drama 'Pinocchio', sharing, "I am working hard to film it. Although I'm sorry to promote it on another broadcasting channel, good news is meant to be shared."
When asked if she has free time during her busy schedule, she shared, "I'm the type to enjoy [my time] to the fullest before entering filming. I also went to the Grand Canyon this time. I love water [sports] so I go wakeboarding every summer or ride a bike. I also learned how to arrange flowers... Since I love sports so much, I don't think I have much femininity so that's why I learned how to arrange flowers."
When asked what she showed her fans during her Asia tour, she shared, "For the first part, I sing the OST songs from my dramas and for the second part, I hold a talk show and spend time with fans." When asked to sing a little bit, she revealed that she has a cold. But she danced a bit of Girls' Generation's "Mr.Mr." to make up for it.
When asked how she became so pretty, she shared, "As I receive a lot of the public's love, that joy just shows through my face." When asked which compliment she likes the most, she revealed it's when someone calls her feminine. She also chose action scenes as the type of acting she wants to do most.
She also shared her goal, "I want to be a healthy actress. I want to act out many roles and various images that others can relate to. And as the human Park Shin Hye, I hope that we can all live together with a warm heart." She also greeted viewers, sharing, "I hope that you always be happy and healthy."
allkpop

Park Shin Hye reveals she wants to be more

feminine on 'Entertainment Relay'

10365749_602632766530658_5055378872724990876_n.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlRZCa6NQg0#t=64

Park Shin Hye updated fans on what she's been up to these days on the November 8th broadcast of KBS 2TV's 'Entertainment Relay'!

Park Shin Hye updated viewers on her upcoming SBS Wed-Thurs drama 'Pinocchio', sharing, "I am working hard to film it. Although I'm sorry to promote it on another broadcasting channel, good news is meant to be shared."

When asked if she has free time during her busy schedule, she shared, "I'm the type to enjoy [my time] to the fullest before entering filming. I also went to the Grand Canyon this time. I love water [sports] so I go wakeboarding every summer or ride a bike. I also learned how to arrange flowers... Since I love sports so much, I don't think I have much femininity so that's why I learned how to arrange flowers."

When asked what she showed her fans during her Asia tour, she shared, "For the first part, I sing the OST songs from my dramas and for the second part, I hold a talk show and spend time with fans." When asked to sing a little bit, she revealed that she has a cold. But she danced a bit of Girls' Generation's "Mr.Mr." to make up for it.

When asked how she became so pretty, she shared, "As I receive a lot of the public's love, that joy just shows through my face." When asked which compliment she likes the most, she revealed it's when someone calls her feminine. She also chose action scenes as the type of acting she wants to do most.

She also shared her goal, "I want to be a healthy actress. I want to act out many roles and various images that others can relate to. And as the human Park Shin Hye, I hope that we can all live together with a warm heart." She also greeted viewers, sharing, "I hope that you always be happy and healthy."

credit to the owner allkpop

tycutebear.gif

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Shin Hye Revisits Jeguk High School from Her Drama “The Heirs”
park-shin-hye-jeguk-high.jpg

Actress Park Shin Hye recently revisited the site that was used as the Jeguk High School from her previous hit drama “The Heirs.”

Park Shin Hye posted on her Twitter account on November 9 a picture of her standing in front of the Jeguk High sign in the cafeteria, with a caption that read, “Jeguk High alum Cha Eun Sang (her character’s name from the show), visiting the school cafeteria for the first time in a while. This sign is still up here!”

Park Shin Hye starred alongside Lee Min Ho and Kim Woo Bin in the 2013 hit drama “The Heirs.” She will be starring in the upcoming romance drama “Pinnochio” with Lee Jong Suk.

soompi