❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Park Shin Hye in Pusan
class="pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 9px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; width: 512px;" International Film Festival[PIFF]  (Green Days Premiere) :October 17, 2010 in Park Shin Hye
39529_444471719911_247083339911_5490960_
It is reported earlier that Park Shin Hye has participated in the dubbing for an anime called "Green Days." 
And ... here are some photos of Park Shin Hye at the film premiere of Green Day on October 11, 2010 at the Pusan ​​International Film Festival.72154_444472239911_247083339911_5490976_
65748_444498669911_247083339911_5491475_67701_444498609911_247083339911_5491473_
cr: to the owner Source: lidielfbabo 

Oh please don't call her "Mamacita" =)) In some places (not everywhere) that word has a sexually offensive meaning. It's what disgusting men would shout at you in the streets. 
I know that's not what they wanted to say, it's a reference to the Super Junior's song... but I can't, hahaha sorry but there are plenty and better words in Spanish to describe a beautiful woman like Shinhye :x

3 days before Taiwan Fan Meeting..are you ready seeing shin hye sexy dance?
dcnew.gifdnc.gifdnc3.gifdnc4.gifshlow.gifsg2low.gif

I like single lady dance after satisfaction, the moves quite hard..this is cute version, the hot one at A.N. Show was blur and taken from far..
will she really dance in taiwan fm?excited waiting :-j ;)) \:D/

kuwinchang said: @miss_shady_xv Thank you for the welcome na ka ^^ Though I love IU and Taeyeon, I love Shinhye so much na ka ^^ sorry if I am not updated ka. Is there any Shinhye guestings ka? Like variety shows?

what is meaning na ka?  yes she guesting a variety show in running man search in you tube :) who is IU and Tae Yon ?

You can really see how pretty she is up close! the more you see her the more you'll appreciate her beauty! at first glance you will not really find her that pretty but when you see her closer gosh she is beautiful!

She can be cute, pretty and beautiful at the same time! I can't wait for her new look in pinnochio! Sooo excited I think it's LJS for sure coz his agency is not saying anything! they look goid as close friends together and both great actors too! I don't want her to work with another love team kind of guy and there will be rumors again about them dating! I think LJS is safer because they are close friends already! want people to focus on her ACTING SKILLS and not on her on pairing her with another guy again! Please do a CF with WON BIN!!!!! my dream is to see both of you even if just like a brother and sister story in a drama! I always find you cute when you chose WON BIN as your ideal type than any actors that you've worked with! So cute PSH!

miss_shady_xv said: kuwinchang said: @miss_shady_xv Thank you for the welcome na ka ^^ Though I love IU and Taeyeon, I love Shinhye so much na ka ^^ sorry if I am not updated ka. Is there any Shinhye guestings ka? Like variety shows?

what is meaning na ka?  yes she guesting a variety show in running man search in you tube :) who is IU and Tae Yon ?